Y Team XWN-PS4-002 PS4 Controller Charger Dock Station
- Miyeso Yogulitsa: 0.61 x 0.46 x 0.33 mainchesi
- Chinthu cholemetsa: Ma 5.6 ounces
- Zogwirizana Zida: Playstation 4
- Mtundu Wowongolera: Gamepad
- Kulumikizana Technology: USB
- Chidule chapadera: mafoni
- Mtundu: Timu Y
A PS4 controller charger dock station is a device that is used to charge PlayStation 4 controllers. It typically includes a charging base, a power cord, and one or more charging ports for the controllers. The charging base connects to the power cord and is plugged into a wall outlet or USB port, providing power to the charging ports. Once the controllers are placed in the charging ports, they will begin to charge and can be used again when the charging is complete. Some charger dock stations also have a feature that allows you to charge multiple controllers at the same time.
Kodi Muli Bokosi Liti?
A PS4 controller charger dock station typically comes with the following items in the box:
- Charging base: This is the main component of the charger dock station and is where the controllers are placed to charge.
- Power cord: This connects the charging base to a wall outlet or USB port to provide power to the charging ports.
- Charging ports: These are located on the charging base and are where the controllers are inserted to charge.
- Instruction manual: This is a guide that provides instructions on how to set up and use the charger dock station.
Some charger dock stations may also include additional items such as additional charging ports, a USB cable, or an AC adapter.
Dual USB Dock for the PS4
- 2.0H rapid charging, compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim, and PS4 Pro, fully charges two PS4 controllers at once;
- A the built-in intelligent chip that guards against overcharging, overvoltage, overheating, and short circuits;
- Elegant LED indicator that makes charging status obvious: Green for fully charged/standby; Red for charging;
- Stable charging port that doesn’t sway or drop; USB micro ports for PC, PS4, power banks, AC adapters, USB hubs, etc.
Features wa PS4 Controller Charger Dock Station
Some common features of a PS4 controller charger dock station include:
- Multiple charging ports: This enables you to simultaneously charge several controllers.
- LED indication lights: These lights show you how fully and how quickly a controller is charging.
- Overcharging of the controllers is prevented by this feature, which lowers the risk of battery damage.
- Compact and portable design: Many charger dock stations are made to be small and portable, making it simple to carry them wherever you go.
- Simple setup and operation are two features of the charging dock station. Put your controllers into the ports on the charging station, plug it in, and wait for the charging to finish.
- Some charger docks can be powered by USB ports, thus you do not need to plug them into an electrical outlet.
- Some dock chargers offer a stand-up design that enables the controllers to be used while charging.
Keep in mind that not all charger dock stations have all of these features, and some may have additional features not mentioned here.
Mafunso Ofunsidwa Kawirikawiri
It takes about 2 hours to charge a controller.
Most charger dock stations can charge 2 controllers at the same time.
No, this is specifically made for charging PlayStation 4 controllers. Conclusion The PS4 controller charger dock station is a great way to keep your controllers fully charged and ready to play. It is also an ideal gift for gamers who own a PlayStation 4.
There is a USB cord included with this PS4 controller charger. It may be run on a laptop, PC, power bank, and AC adapter.
We don’t advise rewiring it. Putting your controllers on the charger and plugging a USB cable directly into the PS4 controller charger makes it incredibly simple to use.
Yes, a USB cord is included.
The PS4 controller charger does not support Apple TV.
Yes. It offers overcharging protection and has IC protection.
Yes, since you can charge without having the Playstation plugged in. I connect it to my USB charger, which is connected to my power plug. It also charges quite quickly.
By the earphone jack, there is a connector for the charger. Although I’ve never tried it, if the scuff controller is in the same location, it should function as well.