Mi Opanda zingwe Pad
Mtundu uwu ndiwongogwiritsa ntchito payokha ndipo sukuyenera kugawidwa.
Werengani bukuli mosamala musanaligwiritse ntchito, ndipo sungani kuti mudzayigwiritse ntchito mtsogolo.
Mi Wireless Charging Pad is a universal wireless charger you can use at home or at work.
The charging base has a metallic ﬁnish, and a non-slip silicone material has been applied to its top and bo om surfaces. The wireless charger is equipped with a USB Type-C port.
Simply place your mobile phone on its surface to charge wirelessly.
- Please use the factory-supplied USB Type-C data cable with a power adapter, to connect the Mi Wireless Charging Pad. Once connected, the product will be ready to use are the green LED has blinked three times.
Zofunikira pa Adapter:
a. 5 V / 1 ma adapter sathandizidwa.
b. Kutenga pafupipafupi kwa 5 W kumathandizidwa ndi ma adapter a 5 V / 2 A.
c. Kutcha mwachangu kwa 10 W kumathandizidwa ndi ma adap a QC 2.0 / QC 3.0.
- Place a Qi-compatible device in the center of the Mi Wireless Charging Pad, to start charging automatically. When the charger is in normal state there is a constant green LED light.
- Keep your phone centered on the Mi Wireless Charging Pad while charging. Adjust the position of your phone if it is not charging, the green LED light should come on and your phone’s status should change to “Charging” (Please refer to ﬁgure below for placement).
- If the LED light is blinking green, the Mi Wireless Charging Pad has encountered an error and protective measures have been activated. Please check if any metal objects have been placed on the charging pad. If so, please remove them and check if the pad resumes charging. If the problem persists, please contact the sales staﬀ.
- Osakakamiza mankhwalawa, komanso kupewa zovuta zilizonse.
- Osasokoneza kapena kusintha nokha.
- Keep the product away from ﬁre and do not submerge it in water.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chojambulira chopanda zingwe pamalo otentha kwambiri, achinyezi kapena owononga kuti mupewe kuwonongeka kwa dera.
- Musayike makhadi okhala ndi timaginito kapena kachipangizo (monga ma ID ndi ma ATM) pafupi ndi malonda, kuti mupewe kulephera kuwerenga.
- Keep a distance of at least 7.87 in between implanted medical devices (pacemakers, cochlear implants, etc.) and the wireless charger, to avoid potential interference with the medical devices.
- Chaja chopanda zingweyi si choseweretsa cha ana choyenera, chonde isungeni.
- In order to achieve a be er charging performance, please avoid using it in places with high temperatures or lack of heat dissipation (such as bed sheets, mouse pads, etc.).
Chida ichi chimatsatira Gawo 18 la FCC Rule.
Chida ichi chimatsatira Gawo 15 la Malamulo a FCC. Ntchito ikugwirizana ndi izi:
(1) Chipangizochi sichingayambitse mavuto, ndipo (2) Chipangizochi chikuyenera kuvomereza zosokoneza zilizonse zomwe zingalandire, kuphatikiza zosokoneza zomwe zingayambitse kuyendetsa kosayenera.
Aention that changes or modiﬁcation not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this product does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Konzaninso kapena sinthani antenna yolandila.
- Lonjezani kupatukana pakati pazida ndi wolandila.
- Lumikizani zidazo ndikutulutsa pa dera dirent kuchokera komwe wolandila walumikizidwa.
- Funsani wogulitsayo kapena waluso pa TV / TV kuti akuthandizeni.
Product Name: Mi Wireless Charging Pad
Input Port: USB Type-C
Input: 5 V 2 A / 9 V 1.6 A
Output: 5 V 5 W Max. 9 V 10 W Max.
Transmission Distance: ≤ 0.16 in
Kutentha kwantchito: 32°F ~ 95°F
Kupangidwa kwa: Xiaomi Communications Co, Ltd.
Manufactured by: Zima Corporation
(kampani ya Mi Ecosystem)
Address: A913, No. 159 Chenggang Road, Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|xiaomi WPC01ZM Mi Wireless Charging Pad [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
WPC01ZM, Mi Wireless Charging Pad, WPC01ZM Mi Wireless Charging Pad, Wireless Charging Pad, Charging Pad, Pad