Smart Focus 5000
Kusalowa madzi mpaka 100m/330ft
Smart Focus 5000 Light with LED Flash Function
Please read the manually carefully before using the focus light
- Tail cap
- Wide Light
- YS Adapter
- Kutulutsa valavu
- Kuwonetsera pazenera
- Doko lakutali
- Chingwe chosinthira
- Strobe Port
|Mawonekedwe a Strobe||Max.6000 Lumens/5700K/CRI:Ra80|
|Mtengo ngodya||100 Degrees|
|Battery||Lithium-ion batteries (50.32 Wh)|
|Nthawi Yotentha||Approx. 60 min (100% ﬂood)|
|Depth Rated||100m / 330ft|
|Moyo wa LED||Maola opitilira 50,000|
|miyeso||71(D) x 141(L)mm|
|Kunenepa||590g on land (Including the battery) /
245g in water (Including the battery)
- Turn the tail cap counter-clockwise.
- Put the Lithium-ion battery into the battery compartment, the Battery compartment is located in the body (as the diagram showed below).
- Tighten the tail cover clockwise. (i.e. reattach the tail to the light head).
To operate the light
Turn ON: (When the light is OFF) Press the Button and hold it down for 1 second, the display is bright fully and then enters the ﬂashing mode with 100% brightness;
Turn OFF: (When the light is ON) Press the Button and hold it down for 2 seconds;
When the light is ON: Press and immediately release the Button. White light → Red light → Blue light → Green light → Red light + Blue light + Green light (Manual color
adjustment mode) → Red light + Blue light + Green light (Automatic color adjustment mode) → white light;
Rotate clockwise +, rotate counterclockwise-,
White light: Totally 11 levels from 0 to 100, the second level is 10%;
Red light + Blue light + Green light (color adjustment mode)：
Totally 60 levels from 1 to 60;
SOS ﬂash and strobe:
(When the light is OFF) Press the Button and hold it down for more than 3 seconds, The SOS mode will be on, Press and immediately release the Button: SOS → Rapid S
trobe → SOS Press the Button and hold it down for more than 2 seconds, the light will be oﬀ;
Temperature protection function
Pamene lamp holder temperature reaches 60 ℃ it enters the temperature protection function with 20% lightness and the display shows “HOT”; when the temperature is
below 40℃, it exits the temperature protection function and the lightness turns to normal status;
Ntchito ya Strobe
This function is intended to help photographers use low-brightness white light or colored light to provide a focus light source. When the camera shutter is pressed,
the white light will strobe for 0.1 second. At the same time, the focus light goes out, which realizing the eﬀect of taking photos. The focus light will be turned on again
after the strobe light goes out for 1 second. – When using this function, you need to use the optical ﬁber cable to connect the camera and the torch.
To Charge the battery
- Connect the AC charge plug to the power socket, and the indicator of the charger will turn green.
- Insert the DC charger plug into the battery charging hole, and the indicator of the charger will turn from green to red .
- When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light on the charger will turn green.
- Don’t use the other brand charger to charge in case of ﬁre and explosion .
Chitetezo champhamvu chochepa
When the power is low, the brightness is reduced to 10% with display of 10 minutes countdown. It turns oﬀ automatically after 10 minutes. The ﬂashing function is
available under this status.
Kuthamanga kwapatali ntchito
Support WFA03 remote control. Connect the torch and WFA03 with optical ﬁber cable;
Ntchito: Press the left button to reduce brightness.
Press the right button to increase brightness.
Press the middle button to switch the mode.
Long press the middle button to enter the sleeping mode and Long press the middle button again to wake it up.
Kutali: WFA03 remote control and optical ﬁber cable are optional accessories.
Njira yogwiritsira ntchito
- Select the focus light source : Under the normal working condition, select the required light source and adjust the appropriate brightness to focus.
- Strobe mode : When the light is on, press and hold the button for 1.5 seconds to enter the strobe mode, then the strobe sign and white light indicator light on the screen is ﬂashing, and the default brightness value is the highest that show number 9 on the screen .
- Select the strobe levels : rotate the knob to adjust the white strobe brightness, turn counter-clockwise to decrease the levels; turn clockwise to increase the levels.
(There are 9 levels)
Under the ﬂashing mode, adjust the ﬂashing brightness to 0% through rotating the knob counter-clockwise .
When the light sensor detects the strobe light, the torch will automatically turn oﬀ and light up again one second later
- Put the torch into freshwater soaking for half an hour after diving.
- When the battery is not in use for a long time, it is best to save the power at 70%.
- The battery need to be charged and released at most every 6 months.
- Before using the torch , check the O-ring of the tail cap to see whether there is any damage , cracks ,clamping marks, dirt , sand and so on.
- Keep the silicon oil on the whole O-ring at the light tail .
- The O-Ring should be replaced on time when it is cracked or damaged.
Zindikirani: Don’t use the sharp tools to remove the O-Ring .
★ Do not open the tail cap when the torch is in the water；
★ Do not shine the light directly into your eyes or another person’s eyes；
★ Do not touch the battery or the charger with wet hands；
★ Only use the manufacturer’s battery and charger with this system；
★ If the torch will not be used for a long period of time the battery should be removed. Failure to comply with these warnings may result in damage to the video light and will nullify the warranty.
★ Don’t disassemble or repair the torch , battery and charger by yourself.
Please contact the local distributor in case of failure.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|WEEFINE Smart Focus 5000 Light with LED Flash Function [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
Smart Focus 5000 Light with LED Flash Function, Smart Focus 5000, Light with LED Flash Function, LED Flash Function, Flash Function