Wireless Concert One Bluetooth Pamakutu M'makutu
“Tech is no longer tech.
Tech is now a lifestyle statement!“
#tech #life #style #vonmaehlen
MALANGIZO A CHITETEZO
- Before using the Wireless Concert One headphones, please read the user manual carefully and keep it somewhere safe for your later reference.
- Do not use your Wireless Concert One headphones if the product is clearly defective.
- Izi si zoseweretsa ndipo sizinapangidwe kuti zigwiritsidwe ntchito ndi ana osakwana zaka 14.
Machenjezo ndi Njira Zodzitetezera
- Do not listen to music at high volumes for an extended period.
- Sungani patali ndi ana ndi ziweto.
- Muli magawo ang'onoang'ono omwe atha kukhala oopsa.
Attention: Not suitable for children under age 3.
- To avoid the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the product to water or moisture. Do not use Wireless Concert One in the rain or in places where the headphones may come into contact with drops, splashes, or other liquids. Do not place objects filled with liquids on the product.
- Chotsani pazitsulo zapakhoma pa nthawi yamphezi kapena ngati simukugwiritsidwa ntchito kwa nthawi yaitali.
- Osayika zinthuzo pafupi ndi zinthu zina zotenthetsera monga ma radiator, ma heater, masitovu, kapena zida zina (kuphatikiza amplifiers) omwe amatulutsa kutentha.
- Do not place Wireless Concert One near open flames.
- Speaker is equipped with magnets, therefore they are not recommended for those who have a cardiac pacemaker or implanted defibrillator.
- Do not use headphones while driving, for example phone calls or for any other reason.
Kutaya Zida Zakale ndi Zida Zamagetsi
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on the disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
Kugwirizana kwa FCC ndi Upangiri wa Upangiri
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Sinthani kapena musunthe antenna yolandila.
- Lonjezerani mtunda pakati pa zida ndi wolandila.
- Lumikizani zida zogulitsira pa dera losiyana ndi lomwe wolandirayo walumikizidwa.
- Contact the retailer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Kusintha kulikonse kapena kusinthidwa komwe sikunavomerezedwe ndi gulu lomwe liyenera kutsatira malamulowo kungathe kulepheretsa wogwiritsa ntchito kugwiritsa ntchito chipangizocho.
Vonmählen hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU and all other applicable EU directive requirements.
Chilengezo chonse chogwirizana chingapezeke pa www.info.vonmaehlen.com/manual/wco
LEGAL NOTICE AND TRADEMARK
Qualcomm® aptX™ The audio technology Qualcomm® aptX™ is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm® is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated registered in the United States and other countries. aptX™ is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. All use of these trade- marks by Vonmählen GmbH are permitted through a licensed third party. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of the respective owners.
The Bluetooth® word, mark, and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and all use of these trademarks by Vonmählen GmbH are permitted through a licensed third party. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of the respective owners.
WIRELESS CONCERT ONE
- Nkhani Yoyenda
- Wireless Concert One stereo Bluetooth® headphones
- USB-A – Micro-USB charging cable
- Chingwe cha audio cha 3.5 mm
- 2× Cable Twister with 3 and 4
- Buku lophunzitsira
Wireless Concert One headphones are the new premium Bluetooth ® headphones where sophisticated design is combined with top-quality sound. Wireless Concert One transform any place into your personal live concert. A fully charged battery will provide 21 hours of music playback time. Wireless music playback is made possible by Bluetooth 4.2. The headphones are made from high-quality materials, including genuine leather and durable metals.
Sound Quality with aptX™
These headphones feature aptX ™ audio coding, so the headphones can connect wirelessly to any aptX ™ -enabled devices. aptX ™ vastly improves the audio quality of Bluetooth ® streaming, delivering CD-quality sound.
- Multifunction batani
- LED chizindikiro
- Voliyumu-mmwamba batani
- Voliyumu-pansi batani
- Micro-USB doko
- Lamulira LED
- 3.5 mm audio jack
The new headphones have enough power to enjoy music or to make phone calls for more than 20 hours. When the battery is low, charge the headphones with the Micro-USB cable for two hours. The red LED light will remain on while the headphones are charging and will turn off when the charging is finished.
Battery Life Status
When the headphones are connected to a phone, the device will show the status of the headphone’s current battery life in the upper right corner on most devices.
|Maola 21 a batri moyo||10 hours and 30 minutes of battery life|
|15 hours and 45 minutes of battery life||5 hours and 15 minutes of battery life|
- You must choose an approved charger from a certified manufacturer to charge the headphones.
- You must charge the headphones if they have not been used in 12 months or longer.
- Do not change the battery yourself. Removal of the rechargeable lithium ion battery in this product should be conducted only by a qualified professional. Please contact Vonmählen for further information.
- Do not wear headphones when charging, as the battery gets warm.
ACTIVATE BLUETOOTH® PAIRING
- When the headphones are powered on or off, press the multifunction button for four seconds to enter pairing mode. The LED light on the headphones will flash blue.
- Turn on your mobile device and open the Bluetooth® settings.
- Search for “Wireless Concert One” under available devices from the pairing list and select the headphones to connect.
- If your device prompts you for a pin, enter “0000” as the code.
|Wokonzeka kuchita zinthu ziwiri||LED ikuwala buluu|
|Wolemba||Headphones will be marked as “paired” on the smartphone|
When the headphones are paired to a device, open the Bluetooth® settings on the device and select Wireless Concert One. Your device will prompt you to disconnect.
Leaving Bluetooth® Transmission Range
Bluetooth ® enables wireless calling and streaming. It is only possible within a certain range of your device. The range can be influen ced by various environmental conditions, for example how thick walls are or the material of the walls. If there are no obstacles, Wireless Concert One headphones have a range up to ten meters. Sound quality will diminish the further you are from your device and eventually disappear.
For Wired Music
Use the audio cable to connect to the 3.5 mm audio jack for wired music. Note: In this mode, calls cannot be answered or rejected through the headphones. If the call has been accepted on the smartphone, it is possible to continue the phone call using the headphones. However, the call must be ended again on the smartphone. You must adjust the volume on the headphones or the device for desired listening volume.
NTCHITO ZA MUTU
|Mphamvu||When the headphones are turned off, hold the multifunction button for one second to turn on the headphones. The LED will turn on.|
|Kuzimitsa||When the headphones are turned on, hold the multifunction button for two seconds to turn the headphones off. The LED will turn off.|
|Sinthani mphamvu||Briefly press the volume-up button or the volume-down button.|
|Sewerani / pumulani||Briefly press the multifunction button to play music.
While music is playing, briefly press the multi function button to pause it.
Press the button again to continue the music.
|Nyimbo yapita||When music is playing, press the volume-down button for two seconds. Music will go back to the previous song.|
|Nyimbo yotsatira||When music is playing, press the volume-up button for two seconds. Music will skip to the next song.|
|Yambitsani wothandizira mawu||To activate voice control via Siri or Google Assistant, double-click the multifunction button.|
NTCHITO ZA PHONE
|Yankhani kapena imitsani kuyimba foni||Briefly press the multifunction button to answer the incoming call or to end a phone call.|
|Kanani kuyitana||Press the volume-up button for two seconds to reject a call.|
|Tumizani foni||To switch a call to the mobile phone, press the volume-up button for two seconds during the phone call conversation.
To switch the call back to the headphones, press the volume-up button for two seconds again.
|Gwiritsaninso nambala yomaliza||Pause the music and press the multifunction button three times to redial the last number.|
|Imbani ntchito yosalankhula||Press the volume-down for two seconds to mute a call.
Press the volume-down button for two seconds again to unmute a call.
NKHANI YA LED
|Mphamvu||LED yoyera yayatsidwa|
|Kuzimitsa||LED yoyera yazimitsidwa|
|Pairing||Kuwala kwa Buluu kumawala|
|kulipiritsa||Red LED is on during charging
Red LED turns off when charging is finished
Connect the headphones to your computer with the Micro-USB cable. The head phones will automatically reset when connected to a computer. The headphone reset is complete when red LED turns on.
Kusamalira ndi Kukulitsa
Protecting Your Wireless Concert One
- Do not drop Wireless Concert One and do not shake it.
- Keep your Wireless Concert One dry.
- Osawonetsa kutentha kwambiri kuposa 50°C (122°F) kuti mupewe dzimbiri kapena kupunduka.
- Musagwiritse ntchito mankhwalawo panja pakugwa mabingu.
- Store your Wireless Concert One in a clean, dust-free environment.
- Osapanga zosintha zosavomerezeka kuzogulitsazo.
- Gwiritsani ntchito zomata / zowonjezera zovomerezeka ndi magawo ena omwe akulimbikitsidwa ndi Vonmählen.
- Gwiritsani ntchito mankhwalawa ndi magetsi ovomerezeka.
How to Care for the Leather Parts
- Keep your Wireless Concert One headphones out of the sun.
- Store in a cool, dry place (not in a damp and humid environment).
- Regularly wipe the leather with a soft, damp (water only) cloth.
- Do not use polish, detergents, or harsh soaps on the headphones.
Changing the Ear Cushions
Proceed with the following steps to change the ear cushions:
- Loosen the respective ear cushion from the headphones with a short counter clockwise turn and remove it.
- To attach a different ear cushion, place it over the ear cup and fix it to the headphones with a short clockwise rotation.
Kusintha Bandeji Yakumutu
To adjust the headband so that it fits comfortably, simply shorten and lengthen the band by sliding each side upward and downward respectively. Position the headset so that the ear cushions are comfortably over the center of your ears.
The identification and serial numbers are located on the inside of the ear cup under the right interchangeable ear cushion.
Please fill in and keep for future reference.
We recommend that you keep your proof of purchase together with this user manual.
Kulumikizana kwa Bluetooth®
|Mtundu wa Bluetooth®||4.2 + EDR|
|Bluetooth® ovomerezafiles||A2DP / AVRCP / HSP / HFP|
|Mtundu wa Bluetooth®||10 mamita|
|Mafupipafupi||2402 MHz - 2480 MHz|
|Max. radiated transmitting power||3 MHz|
|Zipangizo zamakono||Qualcomm® aptX™|
|Transducer||40 mm speaker|
|Kuyankha pafupipafupi||20 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Mlingo wopanikizika ndi phokoso||Zolemba: 103 ± 3 dB|
|Mtundu Wabatiri||Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery 1.66 Wh|
|Battery mphamvu||450 mah|
|Music playback time / talk time||hours 21|
|Nthawi yotsitsa batri||hours 2-3|
|Doko lonyamula la Micro-USB||5 V / 2.1 A.|
|Kutentha koyenera kwachipinda||0 ° C - 40 ° C / 32 ° F - 104 ° F|
|Mulingo woyenera kwambiri kutentha kutentha||-10 ° C - 50 ° C / 14 ° F - 122 ° F|
We reserve the right to make changes without notice in the interest of technical progress.
|» Headphones do not turn on||» Battery is empty||» Charge headphones|
|» No sound|| » Volume is too low
» Headphones are turned off
» Headphones are not paired
| » Increase the volume
» Turn on headphones
» Double check if headphones are paired. If you need to, pair again
|» Headphones do not pair with device|| » Bluetooth® is turned off on the device
» Headphones are too far away from the device
| » Turn Bluetooth® on in the device’s settings
» Move the headphones closer to the device
|» Headphones do not react to any buttons|| » Headphones are turned off
» Headphone battery is too low
» Headphones are out of Bluetooth® range
| » Turn headphones on
» Charge battery
» Move closer to the device
|» Voice assistant cannot be activated||» Voice assistant is not activated on the device||» Activate voice assistant in device settings|
ulendo www.info.vonmaehlen.com/manual/wco for detailed product information regarding Wireless Concert One. You will also find information about current orders and promotions as well as the FAQ section about Vonmählen products and services.
WE LOVES SOCIAL MEDIA
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|VONMAHLEN Wireless Concert One Bluetooth On Ear Headphones [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
Wireless Concert One Bluetooth On Ear Headphones, Wireless Concert One, Wireless Concert One On Ear Headphones, Bluetooth On Ear Headphones, On Ear Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones, Headphones