tractive 903527 GPS Tracker Cat Dark Blue
Charge with provided USB cable
- Firmly snap the charger to your tracker. You should hear a click when it’s connected properly.
- Red light shows battery is charging. When 100% charged, it turns green.
- Note: Do not use a fast charger. This can damage the battery
- Limbani osachepera 2 hours musanagwiritse ntchito koyamba.
Turn on tracker
- Tracker yanu imayatsa mukamatchaja, ndikukhalabebe mpaka mutayimitsa.
- You can double check if the tracker is on by pressing the power button shortly.
- Dinani ndikugwira batani lamphamvu kuti muyatse/kuzimitsa.
- Press shortly to check device status.
- Light blinks twice if tracker is turned on.
- First blink (1) shows network status, and second blink (2) shows GPS status.
Download the Tractive GPS app
Download the Tractive GPS app for iOS or Android. You can also track at my.tractive.com, but won’t have access to all Tractive features.
Activate with your tracker ID
Use the 8-character ID on the back of your tracker, and follow the instructions on the app or at my.tractive.com
Attach to collar with tracker sleeve
- Put your tracker in its sleeve. Make sure the holes for the power button and light are aligned properly.
- Remove your pet’s collar. Place it behind the tracker, and through the rectangle-shaped holes on each side of the sleeve.
- Put your pet’s collar back on and you’re good to go.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|tractive 903527 GPS Tracker Cat Dark Blue [pdf] Wogwiritsa Ntchito|
903527, GPS Tracker Cat Dark Blue, Tracker Cat Dark Blue, GPS Tracker, 903527, Tracker