V16-SC-860SV Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Buku LophunzitsiraChotsukira Cha Smart Robot
(V16 / SC-860SV)
Zambiri za chitetezo
- Please read all safety instructions carefully before operating your robot.
- Chonde sungani buku la malangizo kuti mudzagwiritse ntchito mtsogolo.
- Please pay attention to all warnings in your device, including battery, charging base and instruction manual.
- Please follow the instruction manual for all operations.
Gwiritsani ntchito zoletsa
- Please use this product strictly in accordance with the instruction manual.
- Any loss or damage caused by improper use shall be borne by the user.
- Only for home floor environment cleaning.
- Do not use this device in outdoors (open balcony), suspended environment (top of furniture; duplex floor),commercial or industrial environment.
Before using, please tidy up the fragile objects and sharp objects (such as nails, broken glass, etc.)scattered on the ground, curtain wires, temporarily erected wires, vases and so on. Otherwise, it is easy to damage or winding the main engine, which will lead to the failure of normal cleaning,or even lead to short circuit of the wires and endanger personal safety.
Do not clean flammable materials and liquids
It is forbidden to clean the ground with sticky liquids materials (glue, pet droppings, etc.) and flammable materials (tobacco butts, matches, etc.).
Gwiritsani ntchito zoletsa
Do not use this product in a bathroom, where it is damp or dripping, or it may damage the device and cause electric shock, fire and other damage.
Do not use other brands ‘ accessories.
Do not use other brands’ accessories, please use only the adapter and charging base that are delivered to charge the device.
No standing / stepping on
Do not sit or stand on this device,small children should be supervised when the robot is operating.
Do not use corrosive liquid wipe products
Do not use water to wash or corrode the liquid to wipe any position of the product, in order
to avoid damage to the internal electronic components and appearance of the product.
Do not use wet cloth / wet hand to wipe the charging base
Do not wipe or clean the charging base with a wet cloth or wet hands.
Do not disassemble and repair by yourself
If there is a problem with the product, please contact the after- sales service personnel
in time, do not disassemble the device or the charging base.
Do not dispose discarded batteries, incinerate batteries, or place them in any liquid.
Batteries should be disposed of by a professional recycling agency.
If you won’ t use the product for a long time, please turn off the main device and put it in a cool and dry place when fully charged, and charge it at least once every three months to prevent the battery from being over- discharged and cause the device stop working.
If you need to transport the product, please make sure that the main device is turned off and it is recommended to use the original packaging.
- Use adapters and sockets in accordance with the following instructions to avoid fire, electric shock or damage：
- Do not over twist or bend the adapter power cord, otherwise the core may be exposed or broken, in order to avoid leakage or electric shock and other personal safety accidents.
- Please use only the original adapters provided, do not use the adapters of other brands.
- Do not use the adapter provided with this device for other devices.
- When disconnecting the adapter from the charging base, hold the plug and pull it out, don’t pull the cable directly.
If there is a problem with the product, please contact the after-sales service personnel!
Due to the different household environment, the robot may miss some area during a cleaning process.In order to achieve the best cleaning effect, it is recommended to use it daily and remove some unfriendly environmental obstacles for the device. Wires that are scattered on the ground or power cords of various household appliances, and wiresthat are temporarily erected maybe entangled at any time, it maycause short- circuiting of the wires, endangering personal safety, etc.,must be removed before cleaning.Please hide the tassel side of the carpet or directly put the product on the carpet to clean it. The rolled burrs, piles, etc.will wrap around the main device then affect the best cleaning effect.If the height of the bottom of the furniture is less than 8 cm, it can jam the product. When cleaning,please raise the furniture.A virtual wall is required at the edge of the floor to ensure safe operation of the product.Place the furniture and appliances in the house neatly, avoid product jamming during the cleaning process.Please do not stand in the aisle or threshold to avoid product miss cleaning some part of the area.
Mndandanda wa Chalk
Please do not paste or cover the anti drop sensor; check and clean it frequently to avoid dust and dirt affecting normal operation!
- Bulu lamatsinje
- Mabatani amivi
- Edge kukonza
- Sunction mode
- Auto recharge
- Kuyeretsa kwamagalimoto
- Kuyeretsa malo
- Kuyeretsa mwachisawawa
Silence / Standard / Super
Kukonzekera musanagwiritse ntchito
After you receive this product, please complete the following steps before use.Remove the protection sheet.
Install the side brushes for the robot.Place the charging base against the wall, reserve a space of more than 1 meter in radius;Fully charge the robot.
- The charging base is recommended to be placed on the open floor of a room with a larger area and usually the most need to be cleaned.
- Before start cleaning, please remove all kinds of wires on the floor to avoid damage or other accidents caused by winding the robot during the cleaning process.
- take the wire into the slot or hangon the wall to avoid winding the device or causing circuit accidents.
Power ON/ OFF/ Sleep mode
Mphamvu ON / PA
Push the power switch to “ I ”, Power on;
Push the power switch to “ 0 ”, Power off;Njira yogona
When the robot is power on and not doing cleaning,After 3 minutes, it will automatically shut down and sleep, saving power.
In sleep mode, operate the remote control “ ”twice to wake up the machine.
Ndondomeko ya ntchito
Press of " ” button on the robot or remote control to start automatic cleaning;
Robot uses a preset cleaning process, and the path is neat and orderly, get higher efficiency cleaning.Tips：It is recommended that the robot start the cleaning while it’s on the charging base.
By this way, the robot will mark the charging base position, whenthe cleaning task is completed orwhen return to charging base, the robot can quickly return to the charging base.
Press of " ” button on the remote control to start Random cleaning;
Random cleaning uses a random way to steering and cleaning method.Tips：Because the carpet scene will affect the accuracy of the host positioning and recording device, it may cause abnormal path planning and affect the cleaning coverage, it is highly recommended to use random mode to clean the carpet scenes.
When the cleaning finished, robot will automatically return to recharge
Whenever the battery is lower then 20%, robot will automatically return to charge；
When the robot start at the charging base, When it needed tobe charge, robot can quickly return to recharge.Manually recharge
Press the button“ ”on the remote or robot,start to go back to recharge.
When the robot start at a random place, and it’ not near the charging basethe robot will folloing the edge to find the path back to recharge.
- Please try to keep the operation environment neat and tidy, because a complex environment may cause to a reduction in the success rate of the robot’s recharge.
- Do not place the charging base to direct sunlight, also do not block the charging base to affect auto recharging.
Onetsani " ” button on the robot or remote control to start spot cleaning; use spiral (1.2 m) spot cleaning method.Water tank(optional accessory）
With water tank,robot can mopping the floor;
Install the water tank then press “ ”button to sweeping and mopping together;
- Please refer to page P13 for installation and maintenance of the water tank.
- When using the wet mop function, due to marble or plank ground environment, there may be abnormal situations such as in- situ slippage.
Press the button“ ”to start edge cleaning; Cleaning trash along the edge accurately and steadily.Virtual wall(optional accessory）
This device supports the magnetic virtual wall function, and you can use a virtual wall to isolate areas that you do not want the device get into. (Such as bathroom with wet floor, stairs or fragile items)Chenjezo:
Please stick or fix the magnetic strip to the ground, lifting or loosening may affect the function of the virtual wall,even cause other security incidents!
Main brush cleaning
It is recommended to clean once a week, replace every 6-12 months The main brush is the main component of the cleaning parts,it can not only roll up the garbage, but also clean the dust on the floor. Regularly clean the rolling brush can keep the cleaning ability of the device.
- Pull up the buckle
- Pull up the main brush
- Clean up the stains and tangled hair on the brush
- Replace the rolling brush and fasten the buckle
Kuyeretsa m'mbali burashi
It is recommended to clean up every 1-2 weeks
The side brush mainly collects garbage and sweeps the corners, which can widen the cleaning range, but it is easy to wrap the hair and cause the side brush to work abnormally. The side brush should be cleaned regularly.
- Turn over the main device, use a cleaning tool to wipe the bristles and clean the wrapped hair.
- If the root of the brush is wrapped by the hair, it cannot be removed. Please remove the edge brush before cleaning it.
Universal wheel kuyeretsa
It is recommended to clean up every 2~3 weeks
The universal wheel is an important part of controlling the direction of the main device.
If it is not cleaned regularly, it will affect the movement and steering of the robot.
- Use a rag to wipe dirt off the universal wheel.
- If the hair wrapped around the wheel and cannot be removed, use a flat-blade screwdriverto lift the universal wheel and clean it.
Dust bin / Filter cleaning
It is recommended to clean the dust box before each cleaning.
Filter It is recommended replace every 3-6 months.
The dust bin is made of high- strength transparent resin, which is environmentally- friendly.
Please check the dust bin before cleaning every time, and clean the dust bin in time to ensure the cleaning effectiveness.
The device use HEPA filter, the filtration effect on particles larger than 0.3μm, after long time using the device, a lot of dust will stick on the filter,which will affect the cleaning effectiveness.Press the buckle, then pull out the dustbin；Take out the filter assembly from the side of the dustbin;Pour dust into the trash can;Pinch the cloth strip on the filter to remove the filter;Tap the filter on the edge of the trash can to clean the dust;
Put the filter back into the dustbin, then put the dustbin into the cleaner and fix it well;
The filter should be cleaned regularly to avoid the filter blocking which will affect the cleaning effectiveness.
Water tank and mop
Install water tank and mop
Power off the main device first
- Wet the mop
Soak the mop,then squeezed excess water.
- Paste the mop
Paste the dry mop on the water tank, fasten the elastic band, and smooththe mop with your hand.
- Dzazani thankiyo ndi madzi
Open the water tank plug, slowly inject water and close the softrubber plug
- Ikani tanki yamadzi
Put the water tank flat on the ground, hold the host to make the tail close to the water tank, can be adsorbed tightly together;
- Please remove the water tank before start charging.
- When using wet mop, please inject water and clean the mop after cleaning.
- When using a wet mop, be careful to prevent water from flowing into the main device,causing damage or other accidents.
- The robot and the water tank are attached by magnets. When the robot is working without water tank, the magnet at the bottom of of the robot can pick up iron scraps from the ground, small metal objects such as screws and needles, keep the kids and pets safer at home.
- Please clean the adsorbed on the magnet before start cleaning, maintaining the robot or before installing the water tank.
- Do not use the wet mop on the wooden floor and carpet to avoid damage to the wooden floor or carpet.
Maintenance of water tank and mop
Turn off the power, lift the main engine, turn down and take out the water tank;Take off the mopClean the mop with waterPour out the remaining water in the tank Wipe the water on the tankDry the mop and water tank for next useTo ensure the continuous and effective cleaning ability of the device, please remove the water tank and clean up the mop regularly.
Troubleshooting & Accessories List
Troubleshoot the robot when the following abnormalities occurs.
|mavuto||likely cause and solution for reference|
|1||Simungathe kuyatsa||The power switch of the robot is not turned on,please turn it on first; Maybe battery is too low, please charge the robot first.|
|2||Abnormal noise when the device is cleaning||There maybe something stuck in the brush, please clean the brush ;|
|3||Red light + Du twice||The dust box test may not be detected.
Please check if the dust box is installed correctly.
|4||Red light + Du triple||The anti-drop sensor may be blocked or left floating, please move to a new location to start|
|5||Red light + Du Quatic||The bumper may get stuck ,please clean it then restart;|
|6||Blink Red + Du twice||The side brush may get stuck,please clean it then restart;|
|7||Blink Red + Du Triple||The main brush may get stuck,please clean it then restart;|
|8||Blink Red + Du Quatic||The driving wheel may get stuck,please clean it then restart;|
|9||Blink Yellow + Du Triple||Battery low, please charg the robot;|
|Ntchito voltagndi (V)||1 4.8V|
|Mphamvu yamagetsi (W)||30W|
|Adavotera zolowetsa voltagndi (V)||100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Idavoteredwa zotulutsa voltagndi (V)||DC 19V 1.2A|
|Rated output Voltage (V)||DC 19V|
|Rated output Current(A)||1.2A|
Due to the continuous optimization of the product, the company reserves the right of changing the technical or design of the product, the final interpretation right belongs
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|SuperSonics V16-SC-860SV Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
V16-SC-860SV Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner, V16-SC-860SV, Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum Cleaner, Cleaner