SUNRISE ALARM CLOCK Heavy Sleepers
- Relaxation alarm clock
- DC adapter yamphamvu
- CR2032 batire
- Buku lophunzitsira
- Choyimira chachitsulo
- Simulates the sunrise and sunset with gradual light for a gentle wake-up and wind-down.
- 6 serene nature sounds to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Adjustable light and brightness with 6 color options.
- Play or set an alarm with FM radio.
- LED clock displays the time in either 12- or 24-hour mode.
- Touchscreen controls.
GETTING STARTED INSTALLATION
- Insert the stand into the bottom of the clock to create a stable base. Place your clock on your bedside table.
- Use the included DC adapter to plug the clock in. The clock will turn ON.
- Remove the battery insulation tab before use. If the battery is out of power, follow the steps below to replace the battery.
ZINDIKIRANI: If your power goes out, the backup battery feature will save time and alarm settings, but the time will not be shown and the alarm will not sound if the power to the clock is interrupted.
BACKUP BATTERY KUKHALA
- Slide to remove the battery cover on the backside of the clock.
- Insert a new CR2032 battery and align it with the correct polarity.
- Bwezerani chivundikiro cha batri.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS SETTING THE TIME
- Dikirani ndikugwira The hour digit will nash. Press+ or -to set the time, or press and hold to cycle faster. The hours will change from AM or PM as you cycle if the clock is in 12-hour mode.
- Press again. The minute’s digits will nash. Press+ or -to set the time.
- Once the time is set, press 0 to switch between 12-and 24-hour modes. When the clock is in 12-hour mode, it will also display AM or PM.
- Onetsetsani button to set the LED time display brightness. There are three settings-low, high, and OFF. When it’s first plugged in, the brightness will default to a high setting.
ZINDIKIRANI: If the time display is set to low brightness, it will automatically revert to high if you alter any of the settings. After five seconds, it will return to the low brightness setting.
SETTING THE LIGHT BRIGHTNESS AND COLOUR
- Onetsetsani button to turn the light. Use+or -to adjust the brightness from 1 to 10.
- Onetsetsani button again to enter the color settings. Use+or -to cycle between 6 colors-green, red, blue, purple, orange, and indigo.
- Onetsetsani third time to turn the light OFF.
SETTING THE ALARM AND CHOOSING THE ALARM SOUND
- Kanikizirani ku turn the alarm ON. If the alarm is ON, will appear on the display.
- Sindikizani ndikugwiritsitsa set the alarm. The hour digit will nash. Press+ or -to set the alarm, or press and hold to cycle faster. The hours will change AM or PM as you cycle if you are in 12-hour mode.
- Press again. The minute’s digits will nash. Press+ or -to set the alarm.
- Once you’ve set the alarm time, press Jlto chooses your wake-up sound. Use+ or -to select your sound. 1-6 are soothing sounds, and 7 is FM radio. Each sound will play for 60 seconds when selected. Press” to confirm your selection.
- Dinani batani to set the alarm’s volume.
- 30 minutes before the alarm turns ON, the sunrise light will gradually turn ON, slowly increasing in brightness.
- At the alarm time, the sound you selected will begin to play for 5 minutes.
- Press or touch any button, except to turn OFF the sound and light.
- Press the to snooze the light and sound for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, the sound will turn ON and the light will gradually get brighter over the following 5 minutes.
- Mutha kusindikiza and hold the for 3 seconds to turn the light OFF.
ZINDIKIRANI: If the FM radio is already playing at the alarm time, it will turn OFF and your alarm sound will turn ON. When the alarm sound stops, the FM radio will continue playing.
- Press to set the sunset simulation.
- 15 will be displayed. This number indicates the time the light will take to gradually dim and turn OFF. Press repeatedly to cycle between 15-30-60-0FF. To select the dimming time, find your desired number and don’t press any buttons for 5 seconds. It will automatically set the time to the number selected and return to the time display.
- During the sunset simulation, the icon will nash. You can press the button at any time to cancel the dimming process, and it will pause the light on the current brightness level.
- Press the FM button to turn the radio ON or OFF.
- Press and hold to FM button for 3 seconds to start scanning and saving available radio stations.
- Press+ or to manually select a station.
- Onetsetsani or mabatani kuti musinthe voliyumu.
Kusamalira ndi Kukulitsa
- Keep your clock away from direct sunlight. excessive heat or moisture
- Lay down a cloth or protective material underneath the clock to protect furniture surfaces that are natural wood with a lacquered finish
- Clean your clock with a soft cloth moistened with mild soap and water
- If you don’t use this clock for a month or more, remove the battery to prevent possible corrosion. If the battery compartment becomes corroded or dirty, clean the compartment and replace the battery
- Alarm Duration: 5 minutes
- Snooze Duration: 5 minutes
- Sunrise Simulation: 30 minutes
- Sunset Simulation: 15-30-60 minutes
- The danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Only replace batteries with the same or equivalent type
- Ensure the correct battery polarity is followed, as an improperly installed battery may cause damage to the clock
The Source warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase. Within this period, simply take the product and your proof of purchase to any The Source store or participating dealer and the product will be replaced (where available) without charge. Any product which has been subject to misuse or accidental damage is excluded from this warranty. This warranty is only applicable to a product purchased through The Source company-owned stores or participating dealers in Canada where the warranty is included with the product. While this warranty does not confer any legal rights other than those set out above, you may have additional statutory rights which will vary under the laws of the various countries, states, provinces, and other governmental entities in which The Source operates. This warranty is subject to all statutory rights you may have in Canada.
- Imported by: The Source, Barrie, Ontario, Canada, l.4M 4W5
- Chopangidwa ku China www.zothandiza.ca 2020
- The Source. All rights reserved.