The compact smart speaker designed for room-filling sound
- Compact design fits beautifully on bookshelf, kitchen counter, nightstand, or mounted to a wall or stand.
- Flexible connectivity with WiFi, Bluetooth®, and USB-C line-in.
- Easy control using the Sonos app, your voice, or the intuitive touch controls.
- Pair two Era 100 speakers for an even wider soundstage, or use two as rear surrounds with the latest Sonos soundbars.
- See Setup when you’re ready to add a Sonos Era 100 to your system.
Control and lights
|Kulamulira kwa Volume||• Volume up (slide right or tap + )
• Volume down (slide left or tap – )
Zindikirani: To quickly change the volume, press and hold + or – .
|Sewani / Imani||• Press once to play or pause audio.
• Press and hold to add the music that’s playing in another room.
|Chotsatira / Chotsatira||• Press > to skip to the next song.
• Press < to go to the previous song.
Zindikirani: Simungalumphe kupita kutsogolo kapena kubwerera mmbuyo pomvera wailesi.
|Voice services on/off||Press the microphone icon on top of the speaker to turn voice services on or off.
• When the indicator light is on, voice control is available (the microphone switch on the back must also be on).
• When the indicator light is off, voice control is off.
|Mkhalidwe kuwala||Imawonetsa kulumikizidwa kwa malonda ku WiFi, imawonetsa pomwe voliyumu yatsitsidwa, ndikuwonetsa zolakwika.
- Bulu la Bluetooth
• Press and hold to pair a new device.
• Press once to reconnect.
- Chikhomo cha USB-C
The USB-C port is designed for line-in and Ethernet connections using the Sonos Line-In Adapter or Combo Adapter (sold separately). It’s not a power source for the speaker and shouldn’t be used to charge other devices.
• Ethernet: Use the Sonos Combo Adapter and an Ethernet cable to connect Era 100 directly to your router if you want to hardwire your speaker (helpful if your WiFi is
• Line-in: Use either the Sonos Line-In Adapter or Combo Adapter to connect your turntable, CD player, or other device.
- Universal microphone switch
Toggle to turn all product microphones on or off.
• When the switch is off (down), the microphones are disabled so microphone-enabled features like Trueplay quick tuning and voice services are unavailable.
• When the switch is on (up), microphone-enabled features like Trueplay are available. (Voice services are available if the voice services indicator light on top of the product is also on.)
Zindikirani: To use voice services, both the microphone switch and the voice services indicator light must be on.
You can put your speaker just about anywhere. For the best performance, here’s a few guidelines:
- Era 100 is made to give you powerful sound anywhere—Trueplay tuning balances the sound for wherever it’s placed, and whatever you’re listening to.
- When Era 100 is placed next to a wall or on a shelf, leave at least 1″ (2.5 cm) of space around the back of the speaker for best performance.
- If you’re using Era 100 speakers as surrounds, leave at least 8″ (203 mm) clearance around each speaker.
Kuyanjana kwa Bluetooth
- Yatsani Bluetooth pazokonda pazida zanu.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back on the speaker until you hear a tone, then release. The status light blinks blue when the speaker is ready to pair.
- Choose Sonos Era 100 from the list of available devices in your Bluetooth settings. Your mobile device will automatically connect next time.
Maikolofoni kuyatsa / kutseka
There are two ways to control the microphones on Era 100:
A universal microphone switch on the back of Era 100 turns all microphones on and off.
A voice services button on top of Era 100 turns voice services on and off without affecting the microphones needed for Trueplay and other microphone-dependent features.
• When both are on, voice control and all microphone-enabled features are available.
• When both are off, voice control and all microphone-enabled features are unavailable.
• When the universal microphone switch is on and the voice services light is off, Trueplay and other microphone-enabled features are available but voice control is off.
Trueplay tuning measures how sound reflects off walls, furnishings, and other surfaces in a room, then fine tunes your Sonos speaker to make sure it sounds great no matter where you place it.
During setup, choose the Trueplay option that works best for you and your space. To retune later, go to Settings > System, choose a room, and select Trueplay.
Zindikirani: If VoiceOver is enabled on your iOS device, Trueplay tuning isn’t available. Turn it off in your device settings before tuning your speakers.
Advanced tuning is custom and precise. It takes about 5 minutes and uses the microphone on an iOS device (running iOS 8 or later) so you’ll move around the room while the sound is fine tuned for your space.
Zindikirani: Advanced tuning is the best choice for large rooms (open concept spaces may experience less precise tuning).
Quick tuning is fast, effortless, and accessible. It takes about a minute and uses the microphone on your Sonos product to detect the environment so there’s no need to move around the room during tuning.
Zindikirani: Quick Tuning is available for both iOS and Android, and is a good choice for smaller rooms, or spaces where it’s difficult to move easily.
Zogulitsa zam'manja za Sonos monga Sonos Roam ndi Move zimatha kudzikonza zokha. Auto Trueplay imagwiritsa ntchito maikolofoni ya wokamba nkhani yanu kuti izindikire chilengedwe ndikupanga kusintha kwanthawi ndi nthawi kuti mumamveke bwino kulikonse komwe wokamba nkhani ali ndi chilichonse chomwe mukumvera.
Pitani ku > Dongosolo, ndikusankha choyankhulira chanu kuti muyatse Trueplay ya auto.
Konzani stereo awiri
Pair two Sonos speakers in the same room for an even wider, stereo experience. One speaker serves as the left channel and one serves as the right channel.
Zindikirani: Oyankhula a Sonos mu stereo awiri ayenera kukhala amtundu womwewo.
- Ikani oyankhula 8 mpaka 10 mapazi motalikirana. Malo omwe mumawakonda kwambiri akuyenera kukhala 8 mpaka 12 kuchokera pa oyankhula awiriawiri - mtunda wocheperako umawonjezera mabasi, mtunda wochulukirapo umapangitsa kujambula kwa stereo.
- Pitani ku > Njira.
- Select one of the speakers you want to use in the stereo pair, then choose Set Up Stereo Pair to get started.
Ndikosavuta kutembenuza olankhula a Sonos (chitsanzo chomwecho), kapena Sonos Amp and your favorite nonSonos speakers, into separate right and left channels for your home theater.
- Place each surround speaker about 10 ft from your favorite listening position, angling them toward the seating area.
- Pitani ku > Njira.
- Sankhani chipinda chokhala ndi zokuzira ndikusankha Add Surrounds kuti muyambe.
Zindikirani: Mukayika zipinda m'malo mwake kapena kupanga ma stereo awiri, simudzakhala ndi mawu ozungulira.
Mukakhazikitsa, mawu ozungulira amakonzedwa bwino m'chipinda chanu. Zokonda izi ndi zosinthika:
|Zozungulira||Yatsani kapena Yatsani mawu ozungulira.|
|TV Level||Sinthani voliyumu yozungulira kuti mumve zomvera pa TV.|
|Music Level||Sinthani voliyumu yozungulira nyimbo.|
|Kusewera Nyimbo||Yozungulira (yobisika) kapena Yathunthu (mokweza kwambiri, yathunthu). Sikugwira ntchito pakuseweredwa kwa Dolby Atmos Music.|
Mautumiki a mawu
Use your voice to control your Sonos system with any voice-enabled Sonos product—play and control content, turn the volume up or down, and more.
- Sonos Voice Control: control your whole Sonos system with hands-free ease and unmatched privacy. Sonos Voice Control comes ready to use—it only takes a few seconds to add when you set up your speakers. More information
- Amazon Alexa: you’ll need the Sonos app and the Alexa app with the Sonos skill enabled. You’ll make some changes in both apps during setup. Learn more
- Siri: you’ll need the Apple Home app. Add your AirPlay2-compatible Sonos speakers to the Apple Home app and then use an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV to ask Siri to play music (currently limited to Apple Music). Learn more
Zindikirani: Kuwongolera mawu sikunagwiritsidwe ntchito m'mayiko onse panobe—gawoli lizipezeka Sonos ndi mautumiki a mawu akadzayambitsa limodzi m'dera lanu.
Connect an audio device, like a projector, CD player, or turntable (with a built-in phono preamp), to any Sonos product that has a line-in port (Era 300, Era 100, Amp, Port, or Five).
Ndiye pitani ku > Line-In to select the source and start playback.
Zindikirani: Era 300 and Era 100 require a Sonos Line-In or Combo Adapter (sold separately).
Other products may require a different type of line-in adapter depending on your audio source.
Mutha kusintha zinthu za Sonos zomwe zikuzungulirani. Pitani ku > Dongosolo ndikusankha chinthu.
|Dzina la Chipinda||Mukasamutsa sipika yanu kupita kuchipinda chatsopano, mutha kusintha dzina lake mu Zochunira.|
|Turn off WiFi (not available for Era 100, Era 300 or portable products)||You can turn off your speaker’s WiFi when it’s connected to your network with an Ethernet cable. This reduces power consumption and can improve connectivity for some wired speakers.
Za mankhwala ngati Amp and Port, turning off WiFi can reduce the internal temperature when they’re placed in a rack or stacked. Learn more
|EQ||Zogulitsa za Sonos zimatumiza ndi zoikamo zofananira. Mutha kusintha makonda amawu (bass, treble, balance, kapena mokweza) kuti agwirizane ndi zomwe mumakonda. Dziwani zambiri|
|Ngolo||Trueplay adapts the sound for your surroundings and content. Portable products can tune themselves
automatically. Learn more
|Malire Amtundu||Mutha kukhazikitsa voliyumu yayikulu pachipinda chilichonse. Dziwani zambiri|
|Mkhalidwe Kuwala||Imawonetsa kulumikizidwa kwa wokamba nkhani ku WiFi, ikuwonetsa pomwe voliyumu yatsitsidwa, ndikuwonetsa zolakwika. Dziwani zambiri
Note: If the light is distracting, you can turn it off in Settings.
|Kukhudza Zoyang'anira||Mutha kuletsa kuwongolera pa sipika yanu. Mungafune kuchita izi kuti muteteze mwana kapena chiweto chofuna kudziwa kuti zisasinthe mwangozi kusewera kapena voliyumu. Dziwani zambiri|
(for portable products only)
|To save battery life, you can set your portable speaker to power off automatically instead of going to sleep. It
won’t appear in the Sonos app until it’s powered back on.
|Line-In (for Sonos products with line-in capability)||When a projector, turntable, stereo, or other audio device is connected to a Sonos product, you can adjust these linein settings:
• Source name: Choose a name for the line-in device.
• Source level: Adjust the line-in source level if you find the default volume setting is too quiet or distorted.
• Audio Delay: Add a delay between the line-in source and Sonos to reduce the chance of audio issues occurring
when you’re playing line-in audio on grouped speakers.
• Autoplay: Choose a room if you want line-in audio to start playing automatically when Sonos detects a signal on the line-in port. (Autoplay is disabled by default.)
Find the perfect accessory for your Sonos system—tailored to perfectly fit your Sonos products.
For a full selection of Sonos-compatible stands, wall mounts, chargers and cables, see Accessories on our webmalo.
Era 100 Stand
Custom designed stand for Sonos Era 100 holds speaker securely in place.
- Fixed height, optimal for home theater surrounds.
- Kusonkhana kosavuta.
- Channel in the pole hides the speaker’s power cable for simple cable management.
Zindikirani: For the full selection of Sonos-compatible stands, wall mounts, and cables, see Accessories on our website. What’s in the box? Each Sonos Era 100 Stand assembly includes:
- 1 stand base
- 1 stand pole
- 1 speaker platform
- 1 stand pole cap
- Mounting kit with 3 screws (2 long, 1 short), 1 washer
Zindikirani: Sonos speakers sold separately.
- Chowombera mutu wa Phillips
- Take everything out of the box and place the base in the packaging slot to stabilize it for the next few steps. Thread the end of the Sonos Era 100 power cord that attaches to the speaker through the opening in the stand base and into the pole channel.
Chenjezo: This stand is intended only for use with Sonos Era 100.
- Position the washer with the alignment pins facing in. Then align the stand pole with the base, using the alignment pins to guide you.
- Fasten the base (with the washer) to the stand pole using 1 long screw (included) and a Phillips-head screwdriver. Make sure the cord can still slide freely.
- Use the alignment pins to position the speaker platform on the pole, then attach the speaker platform to the stand pole using the other long screw (included).
- Bring the power cord up to the speaker and plug it in, then neatly press the power cord into the cable channel on the pole, working from top to bottom.
- Attach the speaker to the platform using the short screw (included).
- Snap the pole cap onto the top of the stand pole to hide the power cord.
- Plug the speaker into a power outlet, then tuck the excess cord under the base.
Era 100 Wall Mount
- The easy-to-install mount for Sonos Era 100.
- Supports the weight of your speaker and secures it in place.
- Allows access to ports, buttons, and touch controls, and cleanly routes your speaker’s cable.
- Flexibility to position your speaker for best sound.
zofunika: This mount is intended for use with Sonos Era 100 in a vertical orientation, as the acoustic and wireless performance of the speaker has been optimized for a standard table-top orientation.
Nchiyani mu bokosi?
Each custom-designed Sonos Era 100 wall mount assembly includes:
- 1 khoma ladenga
- 1 khoma bulaketi
- 2 nangula zomangira
- Mounting kit with 3 screws (2 long wall bracket screw, 1 short speaker mount screw)
Zindikirani: Sonos speakers sold separately.
- Chowombera mutu wa Phillips
- Place the bracket against the wall using a level to make sure it’s aligned, and mark the screw holes. Remove the bracket.
- If you’re using wall anchors, use a 5/16″ drill bit to drill 2 pilot holes, starting with the hole on the top. Then insert the wall anchors. (Don’t use wall anchors if you’re drilling into wood or plastic.)
If you’re not using wall anchors, locate a wall stud and drill the pilot holes with a 9/64″ bit.
- Place the bracket against the wall with the arrows facing up. Secure it using 2 long wall bracket screws (included) and a power drill or Phillips-head screwdriver. Drive the
top screw in halfway. Drive the bottom one in all the way, then tighten the top screw.
- Thread the power cord through the opening at the back of the mount and plug it into the speaker.
- Rotate the speaker 180 degrees so the screw hole is facing up. Attach the speaker to the mount using 1 short speaker mount screw (included).
- Align the mount with the bracket keyhole, slide the mount down, and lock it into place. Make sure the mount and speaker are securely seated before removing your hand.
- To adjust for optimal sound, unlock the speaker by rotating the collar on the mount 90° counterclockwise. Reposition the speaker, then rotate the collar 90° clockwise to lock.
|Ampwotsatsa||Atatu Class-D digito ampopulumutsa.|
|Tweeter||Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and a separated sense of right and left.|
|woofer||Mmodzi wapakati pawoofer amatsimikizira kuseweredwa mokhulupirika kwamawu apakati komanso ma bass akuya, olemera.|
|Stereo awiri||Sinthani ma speaker awiri kuti akhale olankhula kumanzere ndi kumanja kuti apange mawu okulirapo, akuya.|
|Nyumba zisudzo||Add two Era 100 speakers as surrounds for a true surround sound experience.|
|Mafonifoni||Far-field microphone array All microphones, including voice
control, can be turned off using the microphone switch on the back of the speaker.
|Kulamulira kwa mawu||Integrated voice control. Works with Amazon Alexa and Sonos Voice Control.
When the voice control indicator light is off, voice assistants are not listening but other microphone-dependent features like Trueplay Quick Tuning are still active.
|Kusintha kwa mtengo wa EQ||Gwiritsani ntchito pulogalamu ya Sonos kuti musinthe bass, treble, ndi phokoso.|
|Trueplay™||This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices. (Microphone switch must be on.)|
|POWER / CONNECTIVITY|
|Wifi||Using Sonos S2: Connects to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device. Press the Bluetooth button to pair with a Bluetooth device.|
|mphamvu chakudya||Auto-switching 100 – 240V ~ 50-60 Hz 1A AC universal input.|
|Chikhomo cha USB-C||One USB-C port.
Connect an audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In
Connect your router with an Ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
|CPU||Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-55|
|Memory||1GB SDRAM 8GB NV|
|Sono S2||Set up and control with the latest generation of the Sonos app.|
|Lowani||With a Sonos Line-In Adapter, you can connect your devices through a 3.5 mm audio line-in connection (adapter sold separately).|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Imagwira ndi AirPlay 2 pazida za Apple iOS 11.4 ndi apamwamba.|
|DETAILS / DIMENSIONS|
|Makulidwe (H x W x D)||7.18 x 4.72 x 5.13 mu / 182.5 x 120 x 130.5 mm|
|Kunenepa||4.85 lb / 2.2 makilogalamu|
|kutentha opaleshoni||32º to 104º F / (0º to 40º C|
|yosungirako kutentha||-4º to 158º F / -20º to 70º C|
|Humidity-resistant||Amapangidwa kuti azipirira chinyezi chambiri, monga mu bafa yokhala ndi shawa yothamanga. (Ilibe madzi kapena yosagwira madzi.)|
|Kumaliza kwazinthu||Choyera ndi choyera choyera; wakuda ndi grille wakuda|
|Zamkatimu zili mkati||Sonos Era 100, 6 ft (2 m) power cable, Quickstart Guide|
Zindikirani: Zambiri zimatha kusintha popanda kuzindikira.
- Werengani malangizo awa.
- Sungani malangizo awa.
- Mverani machenjezo onse.
- Tsatirani malangizo onse.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chida ichi pafupi ndi madzi.
- Kuyeretsa kokha ndi nsalu youma yofewa. Zotsukira m'nyumba kapena zosungunulira zimatha kuwononga kumapeto kwa zinthu zanu za Sonos.
- Musatseke mipata iliyonse yolowetsa mpweya. Ikani malinga ndi malangizo a wopanga.
- Osayika pafupi ndi malo aliwonse otenthetsera kutentha monga ma radiator, magudumu otentha, masitovu, kapena zida zina zomwe zimatulutsa kutentha.
- Tetezani chingwe chamagetsi kuti chisayendetsedwe kapena kukanikizidwa, makamaka pamapulagi, zotengera zosavuta, komanso pomwe amatuluka pazida.
- Gwiritsani ntchito zophatikizira / zowonjezera zotchulidwa ndi wopanga.
- Chotsani zida izi nthawi yamimphepo yamkuntho kapena mukazigwiritsa ntchito kwakanthawi.
- Chogulitsachi chilibe magawo omwe angagwiritsidwe ntchito. Osatsegula kapena kupasuka kapena kuyesa kukonza kapena kusintha zina zilizonse. Tumizani ntchito zonse kwa ogwira ntchito oyenerera a Sonos. Kutumikira kumafunika pamene chipangizocho chawonongeka mwanjira iliyonse, monga chingwe chopangira mphamvu kapena pulagi yawonongeka, madzi atayika kapena zinthu zagwera mu zipangizo, zida zakhala zikukumana ndi mvula kapena chinyezi, sizigwira ntchito bwino. , kapena wagwetsedwa.
- Pulagi ya Mains iyenera kupezeka mosavuta kuti ichotse zida.
- Chenjezo: Kuti muchepetse kuwopsa kwa moto kapena kugwedezeka kwamagetsi, musayike zida izi mvula kapena chinyezi.
- Osayika zida pakudontha kapena kudontha ndipo musaike zinthu zodzazidwa ndi zakumwa, monga miphika, pazida.
- Connections between this device and external equipment must be made using a shielded cable in order to maintain compliance with FCC radio frequency emission limits.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|SONOS Era 100 Compact Smart Speaker [pdf] Wogwiritsa Ntchito|
Era 100, Compact Smart Speaker, Era 100 Compact Smart Speaker, Smart Speaker, Speaker
- Sinthani bass, treble, balance, and louness | Sonos
- Magetsi a Sonos LED | Sonos
- Gwiritsani Ntchito Line-In pa Sonos | Sonos
- Kukhazikitsa malire azinthu za Sonos | Sonos
- Khazikitsani chipangizo cha Amazon Alexa kuti muwongolere Sonos | Sonos
- Gwiritsani ntchito Siri kuwongolera olankhula a Sonos | Sonos
- Pangani gulu la stereo | Sonos
- Letsani kapena yambitsani Wi-Fi pazinthu zanu za Sonos | Sonos
- Kugwiritsa ntchito zowongolera pazazinthu za Sonos | Sonos
- Sinthani olankhula anu a Sonos ndi Trueplay | Sonos
- Onjezani oyankhula mozungulira ku nyumba yamasewera ya Sonos | Sonos
- Zida, Zowonjezera, ndi Zowonjezera | Sonos
- Zida, Zowonjezera, ndi Zowonjezera | Sonos