SGINM15 15.6 Inchi Laputopu
First of alL, thank you for your trust in our products. In this world, we met and reached an agreement. Your trust is our most precious gift, and we are very honored and cherished! if you are satisfied with our products, please share them with your family and friends. At the same time, please pay attention to whether there are related praise gift activities on the homepage of the purchased sales platform product. We sincerely look forward to your participation and hope that you can click on all the stars in the evaluation as an encouragement to Our customer service.
Your evaluation is the life of our company’s sustainable development! If you have any questions or help with our products, please contact us as soon as possible through the Amazon website, so that we have the opportunity to provide you with timely and effective help and give us praise. Thank you very much for your tolerance and support! Iwish you and your family health and happiness forever.
All the staff of SGIN looks forward to seeing you again!
Kusintha kwa parameter
- Izi ndizoyenera kugwiritsidwa ntchito kumadera omwe si otentha pansi pa 2,000 metres
- Pewani mankhwalawa kuti asagwe pansi akhoza kuonongeka kwambiri.
- Sungani chipangizocho kutali ndi mvula, chinyezi, kuwala kwa dzuwa, ndi kutentha.
- Avoid using it in strong magnetic and strong static environments as much as possible.
- Once any water or other liquid splashes onto this product, close it immediately, and do not use it until it dries out.
- Osayeretsa mankhwalawa ndi zotsukira zilizonse zomwe zili ndi zinthu zamadzimadzi kapena madzi ena kuti asawononge kuwonongeka chifukwa cha dzimbiri komanso kukhala d.amp. Ngati kuyeretsa ndikofunikiradi, tsukeni ndi pepala louma lofewa.
- Gwirani skrini mofatsa. Kuti muchotse zidindo za zala kapena fumbi pazenera, gwiritsani ntchito nsalu yofewa yoperekedwa ku lens ya kamera m'malo mwa gauze.
- Chonde sungani zofunika zanu files nthawi iliyonse kupewa kutaya.
- Chonde musamasule mankhwalawa nokha; mwinamwake, mudzataya ufulu wa chitsimikizo.
- Do not disconnect the device from power suddenly when formatting or up load in g and downloading, which can lead to program errors.
- Chonde gwiritsani ntchito adaputala ya AC yoyambira pakuchapira. Ma charger osagwirizana angayambitse vuto.
- Protect the power cord. When connecting the power cord, do not step onto it or place any object on it, which may cause extrusion. Protect the connector of the power cord-connected devices especially.
The batteries in this product can not be easily replaced by users themselves.
Replacement with incorrect type batteries may cause an explosion
- While using the earphone if the volume is excessively high it may cause hearing damage. So please adjust the volume of the player to a moderate level and balance the time of using.
- Zithunzi zomwe zili m'bukuli ndi zowonetsera zokha ndipo zikhoza kusiyana ndi zomwe zili zenizeni.
This unit contains a battery. If the battery is defective, it should not be disposed of with household Waste Batteries can possibly
Contain harmful substances that can harm the environment and people’s health.
Please dispose of the battery commercially or at a municipal recycling plant.
Return is free of charge and is prescribed by law. Please only dispose of empty batteries in the containers provided and tape the terminals.
Quick installation of Sgin.
Plug in the adapter to power SGIN and charge the battery at the same time.
Use of SGIN laptop
- Quickly press the power button to turn on the SGIN Laptop.
- When the SGlN logo appears on the screen, please wait patiently for some time and follow the system prompts to enter the system.
Gona, yambitsaninso ndikutseka
Same experience as you use Desktop PL. Cuck the on the bottom taskba, and then click the . Finaly, in the pop-up menu options, you can choose hibernation, shutdown or restart.
Use WIFI to connect to the Internet
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Flight mode
Touch to Open Setting Tablet to set up Airplane mode/ Wl-FI/& Bluetooth, and this device can connect to 2.4G and 5G Wifi.
You can use Cortana ( voice control ) to set reminders, write emails, search, and chat With friends and family on messengers.
zindikirani: Kupititsa patsogolo Kukonzanso kudzatenga pafupifupi maola 3-5, kuti mutsirize Bwezeretsani bwino, chonde gwirizanitsani adaputala kuti mulipirire chipangizo panthawi yonse ya Kukonzanso.
Dinani kumanzere mbewa batani pa batani m'munsi kumanzere kwa desktop.
Select ‘Advanced options” Select “Windows Update” select Advanced options, select “Recovery” select “Advanced startup” find “Restart now” and click the left mouse button select the “Restart now” button in the pop-up window.
Press Troubleshoot, zomwe zili pansipa ziwonekera.
Press” Reset this PC to fix the software error.
BIOS-Setting & Bootmanager
Press and hold the ” ESC ” button on the keyboard immediately after switching on the device by pressing the power button. Then different options will appear. Choose option ” SCU ” for the BIOS setting and ” Boot Manager for the operating system boot option.
- Connect the power adapter to the power port of the device Connect the power adapter and plug it into a power outlet for charging the battery. Please only use the provided original power adapter.
- Pa kulipiritsa, chizindikiro cha batire adzakhala and when charging completes, the icon Will be
- Mutha kugwiritsabe ntchito chipangizochi mukulipiritsa, koma izi zidzakulitsa nthawi yolipirira.
- Gwiritsani ntchito chipangizocho kamodzi pa sabata.
- Yambani batire nthawi zonse.
- Osasiya batire yopanda kanthu kwa nthawi yayitali.
- Sitingayatse chipangizochi
Dinani batani lamphamvu kwa masekondi 5 kuti muyatse chipangizocho. Ngati njira yomwe ili pamwambayi sikugwira ntchito, chonde lipirani kwa mphindi 30 musanayambe.
- No sound from earphones Checks if the volume is set to “0”. Test if the earphone is broken, if so .please change to another earphone.
- Phokoso lalikulu
Onani ngati m'makutu kapena m'ma speaker muli fumbi. Onani ngati phokoso file wasweka.
- Kuthamanga kwa skrini kapena skrini yosayankha
Switch off the device by a long press (approx. 30 sec.) of the power button.
(Do not use this way to switch off the device unless it is necessary)
- Makiyi a Windows sangathe kugwira ntchito nthawi yomweyo
First, make sure the Wi-Fi is connected and the Wi-Fi network is a working network. Second, make sure the time zone and system time is correct in your location. (Windows key active delay may happen sometimes because of the network speed or other reasons if you make sure the above two points are correct and the key still cannot be active. Kindly contact our service team, please. We will support you immediately)
- How to enter the desktop interface when first time starting up. Follow the Microsoft Windows 10 starting-up guide step by step to enter the desktop interface.
- Chifukwa chiyani chipangizo changa chidalembetsedwa kale ndi dzina la akaunti ya "wogwiritsa ntchito 0"
This is a common software error that may happen in Windows 10 when the user starts up the device First, press the power button for 5-8 seconds to shut down the device.
Do this 3 times, and then power on the device, and the below content will show up.
- Why when I press the keyboard character, does the system shows another one?
This may happen because you choose the wrong language when you first time turn on the device. Below is the method to correct the language and input. Choose the windows home button at the left bottom side of the desktop.
- Windows automatic update may cause some issues recently, below is the method of how to open or close the automatic update function. Click the mouse right button(Laptop) on the windows home button at the left bottom side of the desktop.
Choose “Task Manager” choose “MOe details, choose “Services” choose “Open Services “and find “Windows Update” and click the mouse right button (Laptop) on it> choose “Properties” find Startup type, and choose the option you want. There are 4 options.
- Automatic (Delay Start)/Automatic/Manual/Disabled.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|SGIN SGINM15 15.6 Inch Laptop [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
SGINM15, 2AAMS-SGINM15, 2AAMSSGINM15, SGINM15 15.6 Inch Laptop, 15.6 Inch Laptop, Laptop