Pyle PHP18DJT Karaoke PA Speaker System
- Kulemera kwake: Mapaundi a 31
- MUKULU WA PAKUTI: 8 x 13.8 x 13.7 mainchesi
- Lankhulani AMPNTCHITO YOPHUNZITSA: yogwira
- SOURCE YA MPHAMVU: Batesi Yogwiritsidwa Ntchito
- NKHANI YAPADERA: Portable, Rechargeable, Led Display, Wireless
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Bluetooth, Wothandizira, USB
- MPHAMVU: 600 Watts MAX
- ZINTHU ZONSE: 8” Subwoofer + 1.5” Tweeter
- SELECTABLE LED LIGHT MODES: Many kinds of LED lights modes
- DIGITAL MEDIA FILE COMPATIBILITY: MP3, WMA (USB 2.0)
- MAXIMUM USB FLASH DRIVE SUPPORT: Mpaka 64GB
- HOUSING CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: ABS + Iron Net + Wooden
- BATIRI WOYANG'ANIRA WOYAMBIRA: Li-ion 3600mAh, 7.4V
- BATTERY OPERATED REMOTE CONTROL: 1 Piece Button Cell Battery CR-2025 (Included)
- MAGETSI: 110/240V (9V Power Adapter)
- AUX CABLE LENGTHku: 3.94ft.
- Mtundu: Pyle
The Pyle Pro Portable Bluetooth Karaoke Speaker System is a standalone loudspeaker with flashing DJ lights, an internal rechargeable battery, a wireless microphone, and an FM radio built right in. an iPod, computer, smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled amplifier and loudspeaker that have already been paired (pre-associated) with one or more of these devices.
Zomwe zili mu Bokosi?
- Dongosolo La speaker
- Ma Microphone Opanda zingwe
- akutali Control
- Adaphatikiza Mphamvu
- AUX Cable
- Maimidwe apiritsi
- System for True Wireless Stereo
- Supercharged Speaker System
- Portable and Wireless Speaker System
- Wireless music streaming through Bluetooth
- Features a Wireless Microphone for Enjoyable Karaoke
- Multicolored LED Ring Lights That Flash
- LED lights built-in for stunning visuals
- LED digital display with FM radio
- Rechargeable Battery Built-In
- 5mm Zowonjezera Zowonjezera
- Support for MP3 Digital Audio Files
- Connect to External Devices to Stream Audio
- Flash Drive Memory Reader for USB
- reads Micro SD cards
- Microphone Input Jacks of 1/4″
- Extended Bass Response Ported Enclosure
- Handle That Extends When Integrated
- Sound performance adjustment for the treble and bass
- convenient wheels and a trolley
- X-Bass button to activate more robust bass
- Various DJ sound effect options for increased fun
- Ideal for backyard or park outings – Instant Party Anywhere, Anytime
WATT POWER OF 600
The strong wireless karaoke PA portable BT speaker has an X-Bass button for more potent bass and an 8″ subwoofer + 1.5″ tweeter with 600-watt peak output, TWS capability, and full-range surround stereo sound reproduction.
CONFORMING TO BLUETOOTH
With Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, this box-style loud Bluetooth speaker system is compatible with devices like iPhone, Android smartphones, iPad, tablets, and PCs. Perfect for personal indoor, outdoor, and residential use
Bluetooth karaoke speaker Pyle The PA system has a 3.5mm AUX input, a 1/4″ mic input, and a USB flash drive that can be used as an MP3 player and an SD card reader. Additionally, it has an FM radio, a remote control, and a wireless microphone.
DYNAMIC DJ LIGHTS
The Bluetooth Party Speaker with Lights on Wheels is perfect for patio parties or gatherings at night when a colorful presence is evident. It has multi-color flashing disco LED lights that will bring vitality to any occasion.
These Bluetooth-enabled Pyle PA wireless speakers are excellent for karaoke, stage acts, and crowd management. It has a built-in Li-ion 3600mAh, 7.4V rechargeable battery, rolling wheels, and an extended handle, making it completely portable.
Mafunso Ofunsidwa Kawirikawiri
Yes there’s an LED switch in front of the unit.
Sangalalani ndi kusewera nyimbo popita ndi Pyle Tube BoomBox Spika! Zida zonse zamakono, kuphatikizapo mafoni a m'manja, mapiritsi, ndi laputopu, zitha kulumikizidwa ndikusewera nyimbo popanda zingwe pogwiritsa ntchito Bluetooth.
Gwirizanitsani izi ampLifier system ku magetsi poyika chingwe chamagetsi mu socket. Tembenuzani amplifier on. When the battery is charging, the RECHARGE indication glows red, flashes when it is almost full, and turns off when it is fully charged.
You must first navigate to the NFC section on your Android device, F2, in order to pair the speaker with your phone. You can purchase a Bluetooth transmitter that connects straight into your TV’s audio-out jack (3.5mm headphone jack, RCA connectors, USB, or optical) if your TV does not support Bluetooth.
The system has a battery life of about 8 hours. 8 to 10 hours on average for charging.
Ndi zotetezeka kwathunthu kugwiritsa ntchito choyankhulira chanu cha Bluetooth pomwe ikulipira ngati sipika yanu ili ndi batire yolumikizidwa. Sikulangizidwa kuti mugwiritse ntchito choyankhulira chanu cha Bluetooth pomwe ikulipira ngati batire ikuchotsedwa.
Speakers On/Off Button to switch on all speaker pairs, press the button. Press the button one more to turn it off.
Finding a speaker with the appropriate wattage is a smart idea. A speaker with 280 watts, like the Moukey above, is only loud enough to provide decent music to roughly 30 people, depending on how many people typically attend your events. However, turning it up too loud will cause your speakers to blow.
Karaoke can be performed using a PA speaker. We do not, however, advise it. The sound of the latest PA speaker has improved significantly, yet it still lacks realism. The sound quality when singing and performing music is still insufficient.
Oyankhula padenga la Bluetooth nthawi zambiri amayendetsedwa popanda zingwe ndi foni yamakono kapena chipangizo china cholumikizidwa ndi intaneti. Chip cha Bluetooth mu wokamba nkhani chidzalandira zomwe zili kuchokera ku foni yamakono ndikuyisewera kupyolera mwa wokamba nkhani.
Ingogwiritsani ntchito foni yanu yam'manja kuti muyitanitse sipika yopanda zingwe. Zomwe muyenera kuchita ndikulumikiza foni yamakono kwa iyo pogwiritsa ntchito chingwe cha USB. Simudzadandaula kugwiritsa ntchito charger ngati mukuchita motere. Simufunikanso kugula china chilichonse chifukwa mumanyamula foni kulikonse.
Zosankha zanu zabwino kwambiri ndi paketi ya batri yonyamulika komanso kuthekera kochapira mwachangu. Moyo wamfupi wa batri ukhoza kulipidwa ndi kuyitanitsa mwachangu. Kuthekera kumeneku, komwe si onse oyankhula ali nako koma ndi kothandiza komabe, kumatha kutenga batire yakufa ndikuyitsitsimutsa kwa utali wokwanira mu theka la ola kapena kuchepera.
On the gadgets or on mobile phones, press the Forward or Backward button to choose the songs you like. Increase and decrease the volume using the Bluetooth device. Alternatively, long-press the Forward or Backward buttons to increase or decrease the volume.