Camera Pet Feeder
Hardware installation and introduction
Insert the type-C USB power cord into the connector on the bottom of the feeder. Open the battery compartment, insert 4 pieces of AA batteries, so that the feeder can still work automatically even without external power supply.
The back-up battery is designed for short-term alternative when the external power is cut. When there is battery only, the feeder will be in sleep mode after 3 minutes of no operation. When in sleep mode, the network and all the operations on the App will be unavailable. The feeder will still feed normally at the schedule feeding time.
Rechargeable batteries are not recommended. Rechargeable batteries may case inaccurate power indications.
Rotate the bucket to lock the grain bucket to the feeder’s main body.
Put the desiccant pack into the drying box on the top cover. Unlock the lock on the cover to install the cover. Then place the feeding tray into the feeder from the bottom. Rotate the lens down to monitor feeding tray.
Operation panel introduction:
zindikirani: For your pet’s health, please wash the grain bucket and feeding tray regularly. The feeder body should not be filled with water. Please use a wring-able wet cloth to wipe.
Add pet feeder via Bluetooth
- Before App operation, please enable the mobile phone’s Bluetooth function.
- Search the App Store or scan the QR code below to download and install Pet Zero.
- Click Add Device or + to add a new pet feeder. Then the App may ask you to access certain permissions and turn on Bluetooth which mentioned in step 1. These permissions are very important for the App, so please allow them and turn on Bluetooth.
- Power on the feeder, check whether the feeder’s indicator is flashing once every 3 seconds. If the current indicator LED is in any other state, please press and hold the config button for about 5 seconds to reset the feeder.
Then mobile phone will detect the feeder by Bluetooth automatically.
Once detected, App will show a message to ask to add the feeder. If not, please check the feeder’s indicator LED carefully.
Click Add and (+) button.
Chizindikiro cha LED:
Zikuthwanima pang'onopang'ono Feeder is waiting for Wi-Fi network configuration; Kuthwanima mofulumira Feeder is configured for the Wi-Fi network and trying to connect. If the connection fails, it will always be rapidly. Nthawi zonse Feeder is connected to the Wi-Fi network. It can be turned off in the settings. Nthawi zonse Feeder is only powered by battery or turned off manually.
- Then please fill in the Wi-Fi network information. The name of Wi-Fi network will appear in the textbox automatically.
Please note that the feeder does not support 5Ghz Wi-Fi networks, it support only 2.4Ghz networks. Please check that the Wi-Fi name is the name of a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network. If not, please switch the mobile phone’s Wi-Fi network to a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network. Next, please enter the Wi-Fi password and click Next.
a. Please choose a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi signal instead of a 5Ghz signal. The feeder does not support 5Ghz Wi-Fi networks.
b. When entering the password, be aware that it is case sensitive.
c. Make sure the feeder is not far away from router and reboot router to try again.
d. Please choose a Wi-Fi network with WPA or WPA2 encryption instead of WEP encryption.
e. Make sure that MAC address filtering and wireless device isolation is turned off on the wireless router.
f. The feeder may not support the Wi-Fi signal of the wireless repeater. If the connection fails, try connecting to the wireless router.
- The feeder will then try to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Waiting the feeder connected to the Wi-Fi and click Done to complete adding process.
If the feeder fails to connect, please check the important notice above first.
Onjezani chodyetsa ziweto kudzera pa AP mode
- Ngati wodyetsa alephera kulumikiza netiweki ya Wi-Fi, njira ya AP ndi pulani B yowonjezerera wodyetsa.
Choose Add manually and choose Pet Feeder AP mode manually in the add page. Notice that the other 2 options in add manually list are not suit for this feeder, please do not choose them.
Fill in the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network information and click Next.
Power on feeder and check that the indicator LED is flashing in RED once every 3 seconds as same with adding feeder by Bluetooth. Then click Next.
- Then the App will ask you to switch your mobile phone’s network to a new network broadcast by the feeder. Please go to Wi-Fi settings on the mobile phone and connect to the Wi-Fi which starts with SmartLife- . No password is necessary.
- Return to the App after the Wi-Fi is connected. The adding process is the same as in normal mode covered above.
- Enter feeder’s main interface. Choose the feeding portions and click Feed. The feeder will feed immediately.
- You can also double click the config button on the feeder to feed manually. The feeding amount can be adjusted in the App.
Click and set up feed amount using the button. Setting it to 0 can disable this function.
Kudyetsa nthawi yake
- The pet feeder supports the scheduled feeding of exact portions at exact times. Click Meal plan and Add, choose feeding time, repeat rules for each day of the week, and feed portions, then click Save.
- The feeder supports up to 10 feeding schedules. If you need to disable a schedule, you can disable it by disable its switch. You can also delete it by long press feeding schedule to access the delete option.
Kudyetsa zolemba ndi alamu
- After feeding, there will be feeding records in the App. Click Feeding record to check the feeding history. The feeding records of the last 7 days will be shown.
- When battery level is low or food stuck in feeder, a message will appear in the App. And you can check warning messages in feeder page and the message center.
- Click to access the video page.
- To talk to the feeder, please press and hold the microphone button to establish the audio connection. When the icon shows on the video, start to talk and do not release when talking. When the App asks to access the microphone, please allow the permission.
In order to save network traffic consumption, when the network connection is stable, the maximum duration of a single video viewing is 10 minutes.
Dinani to access the common settings page.
Zambiri pazida: Check feeder information. Please make sure the time zone of the feeder is correct. It should be same as the mobile phone’s time zone when adding the feeder. If it is incorrect, the feeder may feed at incorrect times, so please remove the feeder and add it again.
Chidziwitso Chopanda intaneti: When the feeder is offline, a notification will send to your mobile phone.
Gawani Chipangizo: If you want to add the feeder to another mobile phone, register a new account on the new mobile phone, then share the device with the new account. Please make sure that both 2 accounts are in the same country or area when registering them.
Chotsani Chipangizo: There are 2 options that will both remove the device from the App. You could re-configure the feeder’s Wi-Fi network using these 2 options. If you wish to remove all the settings in the feeder, choose Disconnect and wipe data.
– A: Please check the important notice on Page 6 for help. You can try to add the feeder via Bluetooth mode instead of normal mode.
– A: Please check that the time zone of the feeder is correct. You can find help about time zone information on page 14.
– A: There are 2 reasons. The indicator LED will be turned off when the feeder is only powered by battery. The indicator LED could also be disabled manually in settings.
– A: When there is battery supply only, the feeder will be in sleep mode after 3 minutes of no operation. When in sleep mode, the network and all the operations on the App will be unavailable. The feeder will still feed normally at the schedule feeding time.
To restore the feeder to factory default setting, please power on thefeeder, and long press the config button for 5 seconds. When the feeder’s indicator LED is flashing once every 3 seconds, it is reset.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Owlet 1316-81B1 Camera Pet Feeder [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
1316-81B1 Camera Pet Feeder, 1316-81B1, Camera Pet Feeder, Pet Feeder, Feeder