Oral-B D501.513.2 Smart 1500 Electric Toothbrush
Your Oral-B® toothbrush has been carefully designed to offer you and your family a unique brushing experience that is both safe and effective. Read all instructions before using.
DANGER In order to reduce the risk of electrocution:
- Osayika kapena kusunga charger pomwe ingagwere kapena kukokera mumphika kapena kusinki.
- Osayika charger m'madzi kapena madzi ena.
- Osayikira charger yomwe yagwera m'madzi. Tsegulani nthawi yomweyo.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito posamba.
WARNING To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
- Kuyang'anitsitsa ndikofunikira pakagwiritsidwa ntchito ndi, pa, kapena pafupi ndi ana kapena zosavomerezeka.
- Gwiritsani ntchito mankhwalawa pokhapokha ngati mukufuna momwe akufotokozera m'buku lino. Musagwiritse ntchito zomata zosavomerezeka ndi wopanga.
- Sungani chingwe kutali ndi malo otentha.
- Osagwetsa chipangizocho kapena kuyika chinthu chilichonse pachitseko chilichonse cha chipangizocho.
- Musagwiritse ntchito mankhwalawa ngati ali ndi chingwe chowonongeka kapena pulagi, ngati sichikuyenda bwino, ngati chagwetsedwa kapena kuwonongeka kapena ngati chagwera m'madzi. Ngati chimodzi mwa izi chikachitika, chonde lemberani ku malo ochitira chithandizo ndikubwezerani mankhwalawa kuti afufuzidwe ndikukonzanso.
- Nthawi ndi nthawi yang'anani chingwe kuti chiwonongeke. Ngati chingwe chawonongeka, tengerani chipangizocho ku Oral-B Service Center. Chigawo chowonongeka kapena chosagwira ntchito sichiyenera kugwiritsidwanso ntchito.
- Ngati chogwirizira cha mswachi chatsitsidwa, mutu wa burashi uyenera kusinthidwa musanagwiritse ntchito ina ngakhale kulibe kuwonongeka.
- Osakhudza pulagi yamagetsi ndi manja onyowa. Izi zitha kuyambitsa kugwedezeka kwamagetsi.
- Mukamasula, nthawi zonse gwirani pulagi yamagetsi m'malo mwa chingwe.
- Osasintha kapena kukonza zinthu. Izi zitha kuyambitsa moto, kugwedezeka kwamagetsi kapena kuvulala. Funsani wogulitsa wanu kuti akukonzereni kapena funsani ku Oral-B Service Center. Osamasula katunduyo pokhapokha mutataya batri.
- Mukatulutsa batire kuti mutayike, samalani kuti musafupikitse ma terminals abwino (+) ndi negative (-).
- Mankhwalawa sanapangidwe kuti agwiritsidwe ntchito ndi ana osakwana zaka zitatu.
- Msuwachiwu ndi chida chodzisamalira ndipo sichimagwiritsidwa ntchito kwa odwala angapo omwe ali m'malo opangira mano.
- Replace brush (head) every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes worn.
Chenjezo Ngati mukumulandira chithandizo chilichonse cham'kamwa, funsani dokotala wanu wamankhwala musanagwiritse ntchito.
SUNGANI MALANGIZO AWA
Za voltage, mafotokozedwe amalozera kumunsi kwa gawo lolipiritsa.
- mutu wa Brush
- b Pressure sensor light (kutengera mtundu)
- c Batani Loyatsa/Kuzimitsa (kusankha mode)
- d Chipani
- e Charge chizindikiro kuwala
- f Chowunikira chotsika mtengo
- g Basic charger
- h Brush head holder (depending on model)
- i Brush the head compartment with a protective cover (depending on the model)
Kulumikiza ndi kulipiritsa
Msuwachi wanu uli ndi chogwirira chosalowa madzi, ndi chotetezeka pamagetsi ndipo chapangidwira kuti mugwiritse ntchito kubafa.
- Plug the basic charger (g) or the assembled charging unit (picture B/C, page 2) into an electrical outlet and place the toothbrush handle (d) on the charging unit.
- The green charge indicator light (e) flashes while the handle is being charged. Once it is fully charged, the light turns off. A full charge can take up to 22 hours and enables up to seven days of regular brushing (twice a day, 2 minutes) (picture 1, page 2).
Zindikirani: After deep discharge, the green light might not flash immediately; it can take up to 10–15 minutes.
- When the rechargeable battery is low, the red low charge indicator light (f) starts flashing after turning off the toothbrush.
- For everyday use, the toothbrush handle can be stored on the charging unit to maintain it at full power. Overcharging is impossible.
- Kuti batire yowonjezereka ichulukenso, chotsani cholumikizira ndikutulutsa chogwiriracho ndikugwiritsa ntchito pafupipafupi miyezi isanu ndi umodzi iliyonse.
Pogwiritsa ntchito mswachi wanu
- Wet brush head and apply any kind of toothpaste. To avoid splashing, guide the brush head to your teeth before switching on the appliance (picture 2, page 2). When brushing your teeth with one of the Oral-B oscillating-rotating brush heads guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth, spending a few seconds on each tooth surface (picture 5, page 2). When using the Oral-B
- Deep Sweep» brush head place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gumline. Apply light pressure and start brushing in back and forth motions, just like you would do with a manual toothbrush (picture 6, page 2).
- Ndi mutu uliwonse burashi kuyamba kutsuka kunja, ndiye zamkati ndipo potsiriza kutafuna pamalo. Sambani ma quadrants onse anayi a pakamwa panu mofanana. Mutha kufunsanso dotolo wanu wamano kapena wotsuka mano za njira yoyenera kwa inu.
- In the first few days of using any electric toothbrush, your gums may bleed slightly. In general, bleeding should stop after a few days. Should it persist after 2 weeks, please consult your dentist or dental hygienist. If you have sensitive teeth and gums, Oral-B recommends using the «Sensitive» mode (optional in combination with the Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care brush head).
Njira zotsuka (kutengera mtundu)
Momwe mungasinthire pakati pa mitundu:
Your toothbrush automatically starts in «Daily Clean» mode. To switch to other modes, successively press the on/off button. If you wish to turn off your toothbrush from «Sensitive» mode e.g., push and hold down the on/off button until the motor stops.
Helping protect your teeth and gums from hard brushing, your toothbrush has a pressure control feature installed. If too much pressure is applied, the red pressure sensor light (b) will light reminding you to reduce pressure (picture 4, page 2) (depending on the model – starting with model 2000). In addition, the movement of the brush head will continue but its pulsation will stop and you will also hear a different sound while brushing. Periodically check the operation of the pressure sensor by pressing lightly on the brush head during use.
Nthawi ya Professional
A short stuttering sound at 30-second intervals reminds you to brush all four quadrants of your mouth equally (picture 3, page 2). A long stuttering sound indicates the end of the professionally recommended 2-minute brushing time. The elapsed brushing time is memorized when the handle is briefly switched off during brushing. When pausing longer than 30 seconds the timer resets.
Oral-B offers you a variety of different Oral-B brush heads that fit your Oral-B toothbrush handle. Our oscillating-rotating brush heads can be used for tooth-by-tooth precision cleaning.
- Oral-B CrossAction brush heads Mutu wathu wapamwamba kwambiri wa brush. Ma bristles a angled kuti ayeretse bwino. Amakweza ndi mphamvu kutali zolengeza.
- Oral-B Precision Chotsani mutu wa burashi provides effective and gentle cleaning action for both teeth and gums. The brush head cups each tooth with longer and denser bristles and reach deep between teeth at the same time.
- Oral-B FlossAction burashi mutu features micropulse bristles that allow for outstanding plaque removal in the interdental areas.
- Oral-B 3D White brush mutu features a special polishing cup to naturally whiten your teeth. Please note that children under 12 years old should not use the Oral-B 3D White brush head.
- Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care brush head imapereka kuyeretsa bwino kwa mano ndi mkamwa. Ili ndi mawonekedwe owonjezera ofewa omwe ndi ofatsa pamano ndi mkamwa.
- Oral-B Ortho brush head ndi mawonekedwe apadera a tufting amatsuka bwino ndikuchotsa zolengeza m'mano ndi zingwe.
- Oral-B Power Tip brush head is designed for cleaning between teeth as well as around bridges, crowns, and implants. Position the Power Tip at a 45-degree angle to the gumline. Slowly guide the Power Tip along the gumline, pausing between teeth for excellent results.
The dynamic «Deep Sweep» brush head can be used with all common brushing techniques.
- Oral-B Deep Sweep brush head imakhala ndi ntchito yoyeretsa katatu kuti ichotse zolengeza, ngakhale pakati pa mano.
Oral-B brush heads feature light blue INDICATOR® bristles to help you monitor brush head replacement need. With thorough brushing, twice a day for two minutes, the blue color will fade halfway down approximately in a 3-month period. If the bristles splay before the color recedes, you may exert too much pressure on teeth and gums. We do not recommend using the Oral-B FlossAction or Oral-B 3D White brush head with braces. You may use the Oral-B Ortho brush head, specifically designed to clean around braces and wires.
- After brushing, rinse your brush head carefully under running water for some seconds with the handle switched on.
- Switch off the handle and remove the brush head.
- Clean both parts separately under running water then wipe them dry before reassembling the toothbrush.
- Disassemble the charging unit before cleaning. Never place the charger in the dishwasher or water; it should be cleaned with a damp cloth only (picture 7, page 2).
- The brush head holder (h), brush head compartment, and protective cover (i) are dishwasher-safe.
Product contains batteries and/or recyclable electric waste. For environmental protection do not dispose of household waste, but for recycling take to electric waste collection points provided in your country.
Kumapeto kwa moyo wothandiza wa mankhwala, tsegulani chogwirira monga momwe zasonyezedwera, chotsani batire yowonjezereka ndikutaya molingana ndi malamulo a chilengedwe.
Chenjezo! Opening the handle will destroy the appliance and invalidate the warranty. Subject to change without notice.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back! Try Oral-B for 60 days, starting from the day of purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied, receive a full refund via pre-paid card. No questions asked. Please return your product along with your name, address, contact phone number and the original cash register receipt indicating purchase price and date to the address below to receive a pre-paid card in the amount of your purchase (refunds in Canada include tax and Canada Post 1st class mail postagndi).
US kokha: Oral-B 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee 4608 Appliance Drive Suite 2 Belcamp, MD 21017
chisamaliro: 60-Day Challenge Braun MBG PO Box 12060 Saint John, NB E2L 5E7
Your Oral-B toothbrush must be returned in its original packaging and be postmarked no later than 60 days after the date of purchase. Please allow 6–8 weeks for handling. In the U.S., the shipment cost to return the product is the responsibility of the consumer.
Pepani: No refunds will be made for any Oral-B product damaged by accident, neglect, unreasonable use or lost in the post. Terms and conditions apply. For further details please contact our customer service
Chitsimikizo chosintha mitu yaburashi
Chitsimikizo cha Oral-B chidzathetsedwa ngati kuwonongeka kwa chogwirira chamagetsi kudzapezeka chifukwa chogwiritsa ntchito mitu ya burashi yopanda Oral-B.
Oral-B samalimbikitsa kugwiritsa ntchito mitu ya burashi yopanda Oral-B.
- Oral-B ilibe mphamvu pamtundu wa mitu ya burashi yopanda Oral-B. Chifukwa chake, sitingathe kuwonetsetsa kuyeretsa kwa mitu ya burashi yosakhala ya Oral-B, monga momwe timalankhulira ndi chogwirizira chamagetsi chomwe chimatha kuwonjezeredwa panthawi yogula koyamba.
- Oral-B sangatsimikizire kuti mitu ya burashi yolowa m'malo mwa Oral-B ili bwino.
- Oral-B sangadziwiretu zotsatira zanthawi yayitali za mitu ya burashi yosakhala ya Oral-B pamavalidwe am'manja.
Mitu yonse yolowa m'malo ya Oral-B imanyamula logo ya Oral-B ndikukwaniritsa miyezo yapamwamba kwambiri ya Oral-B. Oral-B samagulitsa mitu yaburashi yolowa m'malo kapena zigawo zina pansi pa dzina lina lililonse.
YA CANADA YEKHA
Chitsimikizo cha Zaka Zachisanu
Ngati chipangizochi chikulephera kugwira ntchito mkati mwa nthawi yotsimikiziridwa chifukwa cha kuwonongeka kwa zinthu kapena ntchito, ndipo wogula akubwezera chipangizocho kumalo ovomerezeka ovomerezeka, Braun Canada, mwakufuna kwake kukonza kapena kubwezeretsa unit popanda ndalama zowonjezera. wogula. Chitsimikizochi sichimakhudza chilichonse chomwe chawonongeka ndikugwetsa, tampering, servicing performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies, misuse, or abuse. This warranty excludes units that have been modified or used for commercial purposes. To the extent allowed by law, Braun Canada shall not be responsible for loss of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or special or consequential damages. The provisions of this warranty are in addition to and not a modification of or subtraction from the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies contained in applicable provincial legislation.
Momwe mungapezere ntchito ku Canada
Izi zikafunika ntchito, chonde imbani 1-800-566-7252 kuti mutumizidwe ku Oral-B Service Center yovomerezeka yomwe ili pafupi ndi inu.
Kuti mupeze ntchito:
A. Carry the product into the authorized Oral-B Service Center of your choice or, B. Ship the product to the authorized Oral-B Service Center of your choice. Pack the product well. Ship the product prepaid and insured (recommended). Include a copy of your proof of purchase to verify warranty coverage, if applicable.
Kuti mupeze zida zosinthira za Oral-B ndi zowonjezera: Contact an authorized Oral-B Service Center. Please call 1-800-566-7252 to be referred to the authorized Oral-B Service Center closest to you. To speak to an Oral-B Service Representative: Please call 1-800-566-7252.
Chonde onani buku la ogwiritsa ntchito.
Chonde onani buku la ogwiritsa ntchito.
Chonde onani buku la ogwiritsa ntchito.
It takes about 10 hours to fully charge a completely drained toothbrush.
The battery lasts up to 7 days, depending on usage.
Ndikofunikira kuti muwononge kwathunthu burashi yanu yamagetsi ya Oral-B musanaigwiritse ntchito ngati mukufuna kugwiritsa ntchito kwambiri. Msuwachi wanu wamagetsi wochangidwanso udzafunika maola 12 mpaka 18* kuti mulipirire, kutengera mtundu womwe muli nawo.
Your brush might not meet our criteria because the lifespan of an Oral-B electric toothbrush is typically between three and five years.
It’s not necessary to keep the power line connected to the electricity all the time. You’re free to unplug it and keep the toothbrush on the stand. By doing this, the brush will remain erect and will not sustain any harm.
All Oral-B electric toothbrushes are waterproof, so you may use them in the shower without any problems.
And with the new Oral-B app, you can see how small changes over time add up to significant changes over time. To keep track of your progress and receive a revolutionary clean each time, download it right away.
Ikani mankhwala otsukira m'kamwa pamutu wa burashi ndikugwira burashiyo mofika madigiri 45, monga momwe mungachitire ndi burashi yapamanja, kugwiritsa ntchito burashi yamagetsi yowonjezedwanso. Pambuyo pake, sunthani mswachi wamagetsi kuchoka pa dzino kupita ku dzino pamene chipangizo chowonjezedwanso chiyatsidwa.
Dentists advise changing the toothbrush head every three months since using a toothbrush causes the bristles to fray and wear out, which limits how well it cleans. To assist you remember when to change your toothbrush head, many Oral-B brush head refills have indicator bristles that fade in the middle of their length.
Tsitsani Ulalo wa PDF; Oral-B Electric Toothbrush