Morgan MAF-946D Digital Air Fryer
Thank you for purchasing a quality MORGAN appliance. We trust that you will have a pleasant experience with your new product. To guarantee safety and best efficiency, please read this manual carefully and keep a copy for future reference.
When using electric appliances, basic safety precautions should always be adhered to, including the following:
- Werengani malangizo onse mosamala ndikuwasunga kuti mudzawagwiritse ntchito m'tsogolo.
- Before connecting to the power supply, ensure that the unit is earthed, and its voltage imagwirizana ndi voltage indicated on the power supply rating label.
- This appliance is intended for household use only and connected to an AC 220-240V power supply.
- Chipangizocho chiyenera kuyimitsidwa mopingasa nthawi zonse mukamagwiritsa ntchito.
- Ana ayenera kuyang'aniridwa kuti awonetsetse kuti sasewera ndi chipangizocho.
- Chipangizochi chitha kugwiritsidwa ntchito ndi ana azaka zoyambira 8 ndi kupitilira apo komanso anthu omwe ali ndi mphamvu zocheperako zakuthupi, zamaganizo, kapena zamalingaliro kapena osadziwa komanso osadziwa ngati ayang'aniridwa kapena malangizo okhudza kugwiritsa ntchito chipangizocho moyenera ndikumvetsetsa zoopsa zomwe zimakhudzidwa. Ana sayenera kusewera ndi chipangizocho. Kuyeretsa ndi kusamalira ogwiritsa ntchito sikungapangidwe ndi ana pokhapokha atakhala wamkulu kuposa zaka zisanu ndi zitatu ndikuyang'aniridwa.
- Keep the appliance and its power cord out of the reach of children under 8 years old.
- Chenjezo: Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handle or knobs.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock, do not immerse power cord, power plug or unit in water or any other liquids.
- Unplug from power supply when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool completely before assembling/disassembling parts, and before cleaning appliance.
- Kugwiritsa ntchito zomata zomwe sizikuvomerezedwa ndi wopanga kungayambitse moto, kugwedezeka kwamagetsi, kapena chiopsezo chovulala kwa anthu.
- This appliance is not intended for outdoor or commercial use.
- Do not allow power cord to hang over the edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Osayika kapena pafupi ndi gasi wotentha kapena chowotchera magetsi kapena uvuni woyaka moto.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito chida china kupatula momwe amagwiritsidwira ntchito.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the power supply after every use. Never pull the power cord to disconnect from the power supply. Hold and pull to detach the power plug.
MALANGIZO OTSOGOLERA A CHITETEZO
- Never allow the power cord away to contact with hot surfaces hang over the countertop. A child could pull on it and cause the appliance to topple over.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged power cord, or when appliance has malfunctioned or damaged in any manner. To avoid the risk of an electric shock, never modify / repair the appliance yourself. Contact an authorized service personnel examination and repair.
- After cleaning, ensure all parts are completely dry before operation.
- Never leave the appliance operating unattended.
- Do not operate the appliance if it malfunctions, or if there is any damage to the power cord or power plug. See section on “Service”.
- Beware of hot escaping steam when opening the appliance’s lid.
- Never place the appliance near or on cooker hot plates.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the power supply after every use.
- This appliance must not be connected through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on or off by the utility.
- Always operate the appliance on a level and stable surface with handles attached to avoid the spillage of hot liquids.
Chenjezo: NTCHITO YOTSWA!
The surface can remain hot during and after operation.
- Chombo cha Air
- Gawo lowongolera
- Mphika Wokazinga
|Yoyezedwa Voltage / pafupipafupi||220-240V ~ 50-60Hz|
KUFOTOKOZEDWA KWA NTCHITO
|A. Fan icon (working)||H. Fish||O. Pizza|
|B. Time & Temperature||I. Shrimp||P. Clock / Temperature|
|C. Reheat||J. Tofu||Q. Menu|
|D. Chicken Breast||K. Fries||R. Start / Stop|
|E. Chicken Wings||L. Vegetables||S. Increase|
|F. Steak||M. Corn||T. Decrease|
|G. Hamburger||N. Pastry|
- Your Air Fryer is shipped with the frying basket locked into the drawer,inside the Air Fryer body.
- Firmly grasp the frying basket drawer handle to open the frying basket drawer. Remove the drawer from the appliance and place on a flat, clean surface.
- Remove all packing material and labels from the inside and outside of the Air Fryer. Ensure there is no packaging underneath and around the frying basket drawer.
- Wash frying basket drawer in warm soapy water.
- MUSAMAKUMIZITSE THUPI LAMOYO LOMWE LILI NDI MADZI. Pukutani Thupi la Air Fryer ndi malondaamp cloth and dry all parts thoroughly.
- Slide the clean frying basket drawer into Air Fryer body and is ready for the first use.
CHENJEZO! Do not use this appliance to boil water.
ZINDIKIRANI: The appliance may emit a slight odor during first use. This is normal.
- Place the fryer on a flat, heat-resistant and stable surface near a power supply outlet.
- Firmly grasp the handle to open the air fryer drawer and remove the drawer from the appliance by placing it on a flat and clean surface.
- Put food in the basket without overfilling it. NEVER fill the frying basket more than 2⁄3 full. When frying fresh vegetables, it is recommended to add no more than 3 cups of food to the basket.
- Insert the frying basket drawer into the front of the appliance. Always ensure that the drawer is tightly closed.
- Connect the appliance’s power plug into the power supply.
- Press the START/STOP button to power on the appliance. A beep will be heard, and then the LED panel will illuminate.
- Then press “M”(Menu )to select one of the 13 pre-set programs.
- To reheat food, press the “reheat” button.
- Desired temperature can be selected using the increase and decrease arrows.
- Once the pre-set program temperature and cooking time have been selected, press the “START/STOP” button to begin operation. The fan icon will illuminate when the appliance is operating.
ZINDIKIRANI: Some of the preset recipes require the food to be turned over in the middle of the cooking process.
- To power off the appliance manually, press and hold the START/STOP button for 3 seconds.
- Once the desired program or temperature time have been selected, press the START/STOP key to begin operation. The fan icon will illuminate once the appliance is operating.
- During the selected cooking process, the oils and liquids released by the food will accumulate in the lower basket.
- For even cooking/browning, open the fry basket drawer halfway through the cooking process and check as necessary to rotate or stir the food. Once done, place the frying basket drawer back into the fryer body and adjust the temperature if necessary.
- The timer will continue countdown when the drawer is open, but the appliance will stop heating until the drawer is securely locked back in place.
- Pulogalamu yosankhidwa ikatha, chipangizocho chidzatulutsa 5 mabepi kuti akudziwitse za kutha kwa pulogalamuyo.
- The fan icon will appear for 20-25 seconds.
- Siyani chakudya chophikidwa mkati kwa mphindi 5-10 musanachichotse mudengu kapena kuchotsa kabati.
- After frying, remove the basket from the appliance and place it on a flat, heat-resistant surface. Then remove the basket from the drawer.
- After serving, return the basket back into the drawer or continue frying if required.
- Disconnect the power plug from the power supply when not in use.
ZINDIKIRANI: Programs can be selected by pressing the START/STOP button or by removing the basket from the appliance. To resume the program, press the
START/STOP button once more or insert the basket into the appliance again
- WARNING: Use extreme caution when handling the fry basket drawer while it is hot. WARNING: Beware of hot steam escaping when opening the lid.
- Chenjezo: Nthawi zonse muzivala nthiti za uvuni pogwira dengu lotentha.
- Chenjezo: Hot oils can collect at the bottom of the drawer. To avoid bums or personal injury or to prevent oil from contaminating cooked food. Do not overturn the frying basket before remove the food from the basket, as this will cause any excess oil collected at the bottom of the frying basket to spill onto the food. Always empty cooked food from the frying basket into bowls or plated by using tongs to pick food items from the frying basket.
- Mafuta a azitona kapena mafuta a masamba amagwirira ntchito bwino pakuwotcha mpweya.
- The appliance can cook pre-packaged foods with a fraction of the oil, in a fraction of time. As a general rule, lower the recipe baking temperature by 10 ̊C depending on the food and amount.
- Do not overfill frying basket with food. NEVER fill any frying basket more 2⁄3 full.
- It is not recommended to add more than 3 cups of food to the frying basket when air frying fresh vegetables.
- For best results, some foods need to be shaken vigorously or turned over during air frying.
ZINDIKIRANI: Consult the Air Frying Chart as a general guide.
- It may be necessary to empty fat from the frying basket drawer when frying between batches to avoid excess smoke when cooking naturally high-fat foods such as chicken wings or sausages.
- Always pat food dry before cooking to encourage browning and avoid excessive smoke.
- Air fry small batches of freshly breaded foods. Press breading onto food to help it adhere. Arrange in frying basket so that food is not overlapping to allow even air flow on
- The appliance can be used to reheat food by setting the temperature to 150 ̊C for up to 10 minutes.
AIR FRYING TCHATI
CHENJEZO! ALWAYS USE A MEAT THERMOMETER TO ENSURE THAT MEATS, INCLUDING POULTRY AND FISH ARE THOROUGHLY COOKED BEFORE EATING.
The following chart is intended as a guide only.The quantity of food air fried at one time, the thickness or density of the food, and whether the food is fresh, thawed, or rozen may alter the total cooking time necessary.
- To assure even cooking/browning, open the frying basket drawer halfway through the cooking time.
- Check, turn or vigorously shake foods inside the frying basket. This chart estimates average total air frying time, the time at which some action is required, and what action is to be taken for best results.
- Kumbukirani, kuyika timagulu ting'onoting'ono kumabweretsa nthawi yayifupi yophika komanso chakudya chambiri. Sinthani kutentha kwa mpweya ndi nthawi zina momwe mungafunikire kuti zigwirizane ndi zomwe mumakonda.
Pokhapokha ngati chakudya chisanapakidwepo kale komanso kupakidwa mafuta, pazotsatira zake zofiirira komanso zonunkhira, zakudya zonse ziyenera kupakidwa mafuta pang'ono mpweya usanayike.
- Mafuta amatha kupopera kapena kusambira pazakudya.
- Mafuta a utsi amagwiranso ntchito bwino ngati mafuta amagawidwa mofananamo ndipo pamafunika mafuta ang'onoang'ono.
- Kuti muwonetsetse zotsatira zabwino, onetsetsani kuti zakudya zauma musanawonjezere mafuta.
- Dulani zidutswa zazing'ono kuti mupange malo owonjezera azotsatira za crispier.
- Blanching ndi mawu omwe amatanthauza zakudya zisanaphike pang'ono kutentha pang'ono mpweya usanamalize.
- Add 3 minutes to the AIR FRY TIME for preheating.
|CHAKUDYA||TEMP (ºC)||NTHAWI YOPHUNZIRA NTHAWI
|Mixed Vegetables (Roasted)||200||15 - 20||8||kugwedeza|
|Broccoli (Roasted)||200||15 - 20||8||kugwedeza|
|Onion Rings (Frozen)||200||12 - 18||8||kugwedeza|
|Chinese Sticks (Frozen)||180||8 - 12||-||-|
|Fried Sweet Potato Chips (Fresh, Hand-cut, 1.5mm to 3mm Thick)|
|Blench (Step 1)||160||15||8||kugwedeza|
|Mwachangu (Gawo 2)||180||10 - 15||5||kugwedeza|
|Tchipisi cha batala (Fresh, Hand-cut, 6mm to 8.5mm Thick)|
|Blench (Step 1)||160||15||8||kugwedeza|
|Mwachangu (Gawo 2)||180||10 - 15||5||kugwedeza|
|French Fries, Thin (Frozen) 3 cups||200||12 - 16||8||kugwedeza|
|French Fries, Thick (Frozen) 3 cups||200||17 - 21||10||kugwedeza|
|Meatloaf 0.5kg||180||35 - 40||-||-|
|Hamburgers, 100g up to 200ºC/g||180||10 - 14||Rare to Well done||-|
|Hot Dogs/Sausages||180||10 - 15||6||Tembenukirani|
|Chicken Wings (Fresh/Thawed) Blanch (Step 1)||160||15||8||kugwedeza|
|Mwachangu (Gawo 2)||180||10||5||kugwedeza|
|Chicken Tenders/Fingers Blanch (Step 1)||180||13||13||Tembenukirani|
|Mwachangu (Gawo 2)||200||5||3||kugwedeza|
|Zidutswa za nkhuku||180||20 - 30||10||Tembenukirani|
|Nkhuku (zozizira)||180||10 - 15||5||kugwedeza|
|Catfish Fingers (Thawed, Battered)||200||10 - 15||5||Tembenukirani|
|Ndodo za Nsomba (zozizira)||200||10 - 15||5||Tembenukirani|
|Zosintha za Apple||200||10||-||-|
|Ma cookies okazinga||180||8||4||Tembenukirani|
* Add 3 minutes to air frying time for pre-heating
KUSINTHA KWA Wogwiritsa
This appliance requires little maintenance. It contains no user-serviceable parts. Any servicing requiring disassembly other than cleaning must be performed by a qualified appliance technician.
Kusamalira & kuyeretsa
ZOFUNIKA KWAMBIRI! Allow the appliance to fully cool down before cleaning.
- Disconnect the appliance from the power supply. Remove frying basket drawer. Ensure the frying basket drawer have cooled completely before cleaning.
- Wash the basket drawer in hot soapy water. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleansers or cleaning products as this may damage the non-stick coating.
- The frying basket drawer are dishwasher-safe. For best results, place in the top rack of your dishwasher to clean.
- Wipe the appliance body with a soft, non-abrasive damp nsalu kuyeretsa.
- Disconnect appliance from the power supply and ensure all parts are clean and dry before storing.
- Osasunga Air Fryer ikatentha kapena ikanyowa.
- Sungani Air Fryer m'bokosi lake kapena pamalo oyera, owuma.
- Tanthauzo la chopukutira chopukutira chopyapyala:
- Osataya zida zamagetsi ngati zinyalala zamatauni zosagwiritsidwa ntchito, gwiritsani ntchito malo osiyana osonkhanitsira.
- Lumikizanani ndi aboma akomweko kuti mumve zambiri zamomwe mungatolere zopereka.
Zipangizo zamagetsi zikatayidwa m'malo otaya zinyalala kapena m'malo otayira zinyalala, zinthu zowopsa zimatha kulowa m'madzi apansi ndikulowa mgulu lazakudya, kuwononga thanzi lanu komanso moyo wanu.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Morgan MAF-946D Digital Air Fryer [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
MAF-946D Digital Air Fryer, MAF-946D, Digital Air Fryer, Air Fryer, Fryer