MODENA KT 1915 SPCR Kitchen Tap
KULEMBEDWA KWA MALANGIZO
- Create a cut-out line as picture beside on the medium that will be used. Then, drill holes on the cutout line following the shape and size that has been made (in accordance to the installation size of the tap).
- Make sure all the seal installed properly and tightly.
- Connect the hot water and cold-water hoses, and then tightenthem with a wrench.
For a single tap, only need to be connected to the cold-water hose.
- Do check the water outlet by pulling the lever tap to the direction of the arrow below.
- Do not use a steel brush, abrasive cleaner or the material that contains hard chemical because they could cause the damaged or dull to the surface of this appliance.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|MODENA KT 1915 SPCR Kitchen Tap [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
KT 1915 SPCR Kitchen Tap, Kitchen Tap, KT 1915 SPCR, Tap