MIDDLE ATLANTIC TBL-ANG-3P-CH-WW Forum Collaboration Suite Table
MALANGIZO OYENERA KU CHITETEZO
- Werengani malangizo awa.
- Sungani malangizo awa.
- Mverani machenjezo onse.
- Tsatirani malangizo onse.
- Sambani ndi nsalu youma.
- Gwiritsani ntchito zophatikizira / zowonjezera zotchulidwa ndi wopanga.
- DANGER HAZARDOUS VOLTAGE: The lightning flash with the arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage mkati mwa mpanda wazogulitsazo zomwe zitha kukhala zazikulu zokwanira kupanga chiwopsezo chamagetsi ku
- CHENJEZO: A warning alerts you to a situation that could result in serious personal injury or death.
- Chenjezo: A caution alerts you to a situation that may result in minor personal injury or damage to the product and/or property.
- ZINDIKIRANI: A note is used to highlight procedures pertaining to the installation, operation, or maintenance of the product.
- Chenjezo: Failure to read, understand and follow the following information can result in serious personal injury, damage to the equipment or voiding of the warranty. It is the responsibility of the Installer/User to ensure that this product is loaded according to specifications.
- Chenjezo: Middle Atlantic, electrical systems conform to and should be properly grounded in compliance with requirements of the current National Electrical Code or codes administered by local authorities. All electrical products may present a possible shock or fire hazard if improperly installed or used. Electrical products may bear the mark of a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and should be installed in conformance with current local and/or the National Electrical Codes.
- Chenjezo: Exceeding the weight ratings listed can result in serious injury or damage to the equipment. It is the responsibility of the Installer/User to ensure the components installed do not surpass the weight ratings as an unstable condition can occur which may cause possible injury or damage.
- Chenjezo: If there is visible damage on the product, it must not be installed.
- Chenjezo: Safety measures must be practiced at all times during the assembly of this product. Use proper safety equipment and tools for the assembly procedure to prevent personal injury
- Chenjezo: Note that during construction, there must be no possibility of personal injury, for example the squeezing of fingers or arms.
- Chenjezo: For loading, always put heavier items at the bottom of the bays, not near the top, in order to help prevent the possibility of the furnishing tipping over.
- Chenjezo: Sikuti chidacho chimagwiritsidwa ntchito ndi ana aang'ono kapena odwala popanda kuwayang'anira.
SUPPLIED COMPONENTS AND HARDWARE
- If any pieces are missing or damaged, please report it immediately to Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org Kapena (866) 977-3901.
WIREMOLD ON SURFACE UNIT OPTIONS
- (NOT PROVIDED)
MODPOWER SYSTEM INTERCONNECTING CABLE OPTION
- (NOT PROVIDED, MODEL NO. MDJ36BK )
- To order more hardware, contact support at email@example.com Kapena (866) 977-3901.
- Additional hardware is included that may not be required for your installation.
- Zovala Zoteteza
- Wrench Yolowera
- 3/8 ”Zokhazikapo
- Kubowola kwamagetsi
- Center Punch
- #2 Phillips Bit
- # 2 Phillips Screwdriver
Chenjezo: Use tools with caution and follow all necessary safety protocols.
- MODPOWER SYSTEM INTERCONNECTING CABLE OPTION (NOT PROVIDED, MODEL NO. MDJ36BK ) ModPower System Interconnecting Cable (Model Number: MDJ36BK)
- ZINDIKIRANI: Please take the time to carefully unpack and inspect all of the products you ordered and save this instruction sheet for future use.
- Your Forum™ collaboration suite table configuration may include 5’ angle, 7‘ angle, and arc tables.
- Use the topics in this instruction sheet in order of appearance and only include applicable sections based on any additional items you may have purchased.
- You’ll also find content and additional reference covering any optional Interconnecting Cable (MDJ36BK), Wiremold On Surface Primary (MDSA10-WH), Middle
- (MDCA3-WH), and End (MDEA3-WH) ModPower™ Units you may have purchased.
- For more information, refer to the following Forum product page at www.legrandav.com:
PREPARING THE LEG ASSEMBLIES
- Most cable management and Wiremold Modpower unit installations (if purchased) are typically done after assembling your table. If you prefer doing your cabling and installing Wiremold Modpower during your table assembly, review those topics before you begin. For more information, see “Understanding Cable Management” on page 10 and “Installing Wiremold Modpower Options to Table” on pages 11-12
- Table models include 5’ angle, 7’ angle, and arc table.
- The step-by-step assembly example is based on the 5’ angle table model, which applies to all tables unless otherwise specified
- Use your hand to gently pull at the opening on the top of the inside filler panel from the table leg assembly (only remove the side you are planning to have cables enter/exit your table) and carefully set it aside for re-installation. (FIGURE A)
- Use a hammer, screwdriver, or center punch to clear the knockouts on the same side/table leg assembly as shown. (FIGURE B)
- Use an electric drill and Phillips bit to partially attach (2x) 10-32 x ⅜” thread forming screws (B) to the top inside of both table leg assemblies (H, approximately 1/4’’ from the surface).
ZINDIKIRANI: Only remove the panel and clear the knockouts from the inside of only one table leg assembly. However, partially attach the (2x) 10-32 x ⅜” thread forming screws (B) to the top inside of both table leg assemblies.
ATTACHING THE TROUGH TO THE LEG ASSEMBLIES
Chenjezo: This procedure requires at least one additional person.
- Carefully pick up the trough (F) and hook the keyholes over the 10-32 x ½” machine screws (E) on the top inside as shown. (FIGURE C)
- Repeat this step to hooking the other end of the trough (F) onto the screws (B) on the second table leg assembly (H).
- Use a 3/8” socket and screwdriver on (4x) 10-32 flange nuts (C) and (4x) 10-32 x ½” machine screws (E) to fully secure the trough to both leg assemblies.
- Tighten all (8x) screws from the previous two steps. Do not overtighten.
ATTACHING THE TABLE TOP AND MODESTY PANELS
- ZINDIKIRANI: Underside of a 5’ angle table pictured
- Chenjezo: This procedure requires at least one additional person.
- Carefully place your tabletop (A) upside-down, where the pre-drilled holes are facing up on an appropriate table. (FIGURE D)
- Carefully team lift your table legs and trough assembly and place it upside-down onto the tabletop.
- Use an electric drill, Phillips bit, and 10-32 x ⅜” thread forming screws (B, amounts, and locations based on specific table model purchased) to attach your table legs and trough assembly to the underside of the tabletop (A) as shown. (FIGURE E)
- ZINDIKIRANI: Your hardware includes (24x) 10-32 x ⅜” thread forming screws (B) to provide extra if needed.
- ZINDIKIRANI: Each tabletop (A) contains a different number of screw locations on the front and back of the trough.
- Use electric drill, Phillips bit, and (12x, 6x per panel) #8 x 5/16” pan head sheet metal screws (D) to attach your modesty panel pair (G) to corresponding sides of your table. The holes are located on the inside of the trough (F). (FIGURE G)
UNDERSTANDING CABLE MANAGEMENT
- Carefully team lifts the entire table assembly and place it right-side up.
- Tabletop (A) and panels removed for clarity.
- The image shown of a 5’ angle table is provided as a cable management example of lines coming from the floor, up table leg assembly, through knockouts, tied to bridge lances, and out openings. (FIGURE H) Your specific installation may differ.
JOINING ARC TABLES (IF PURCHASED, ARC TABLES ONLY)
- Chenjezo: This procedure requires at least one additional person.
ZINDIKIRANI: Images in this topic show an arc table coupling. This procedure works whether coupled as different or identical pairs.
- Carefully team lift each of your arc tables so the side edges of the table tops (A) align as shown. (FIGURE J)
- Reach under the table edge and push at the tabs on top of the locks to rotate until each half clasps together and closes securely.
- Repeat the process for the other lock halves on the same side on the underside of the table tops (A).
INSTALLING WIREMOLD MODPOWER OPTIONS TO THE TABLE (IF PURCHASED)
- If purchased, a primary ModPower unit is required to run any additional middle and end units.
- A single primary unit may run power to an additional 7 units (for a maximum of 8 total).
- A 5’ angle table is shown. (FIGURE K)
- Refer to corresponding On Surface ModPower installation instructions for Primary (MDSA10-WH), Middle (MDCA3-WH), and End (MDEA3-WH) options (not provided) and ModPower Interconnecting Cable (MDJ36BK) options at www.legrandav.com.
The ModPower installation instructions provide details for under-table screw-in mounting and how to correctly wire the units. If purchased, the Interconnecting Cable provides extra cord length when needed.
ZINDIKIRANI: Adjust the torque on the electric drill to the lightest setting and only increase as necessary.
- While referencing the On Surface Mod power installation instructions, use an electric drill, Phillips bit, and the wood screws provided with the unit(s) to attach to the desired pre-drilled hole locations on the bottom of your corresponding table top (A).
- Connect your unit(s) as specified in the On Surface ModPower installation instructions.
- Adjacent ModPower units must be mounted less than or equal to 6’ (305mm) apart to accommodate the cable length provided.
- A maximum of 6 ModPower units may be connected together.
- The total system length from the plug to the end of the last unit must not exceed 48.5″.
- The images shown are provided as examples. Your specific installation may differ.
- Run the power cable(s) through your table as desired using “Understanding Cable Management” on page 10 and using a ModPower Interconnecting Cable option (not provided) if extra cable length is required for your installation.
ZINDIKIRANI: Only one interconnecting cable may be used between each set of modules.
- For warranty information, refer to www.legrandav.com/policies/warrantyinformation.
- Contacting Corporate Headquarters
- P: (866) 977-3901 | F: (877) 894-6918 www.legrandav.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting Middle Atlantic Canada
- P: (888) 766-9770 | F: (888) 599-5009 ca.middleatlantic.com email@example.com
- Contacting Middle Atlantic Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Technical Support
- P: +31 495-726-003 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States (US)
- Legrand | AV Headquarters
- 6436 Mzinda wa West Parkway
- Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, USA
- European Union (EU)
- Legrand AV Netherlands
- B.V. Franklinstraat 14 6003
- DK, Weert, Netherlands
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Malingaliro a kampani Starline Holding Technology Ltd.
- (Authorized Representative)
- Unit C, Island Rd.
- Reading RG2, 0RP- UK
- At Legrand AV Inc. we are always listening. Your comments are welcome.
- Legrand AV is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Registered Company.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|MIDDLE ATLANTIC TBL-ANG-3P-CH-WW Forum Collaboration Suite Table [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
TBL-ANG-3P-CH-WW Forum Collaboration Suite Table, TBL-ANG-3P-CH-WW, Forum Collaboration Suite Table, Collaboration Suite Table, Suite Table, Table