MAPEI Ultrabond ECO 903 Tongue and Groove Glue
Ultrabond ECO 903 is a high-performance, high-solids, acrylic, latex-based adhesive designed for the bonding of floating wood flooring or for general wood carpentry purposes.
NKHANI ZABWINO NDI ZABWINO
- Zopanda malire
ZOYENERA KUKHALA NDI ZOTHANDIZA
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free: Izi zatsimikiziridwa ndi Red List waposachedwa kwambiri pa LBC's. Webmalo.
KUMENE MUNGAGWIRITSE NTCHITO
- Approved for use with floating laminate or wood flooring that requires a tongue-and-groove assembly method
- Interior residential applications (rental apartments, condominiums and homes)
- Interior commercial applications (office buildings, hotel rooms/hallways and restaurant dining areas)
- Do not install over substrates containing asbestos.
- For interior installations only
- Not recommended for flooring designed for nail-down installations only
- Not recommended for bamboo or solid wood flooring
- Install flooring only in areas recommended by the flooring manufacturer.
- Use only when the substrate temperature is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C), and when the ambient relative humidity is between 20% and 80%.
- Tongue and groove joinery for engineered wood and laminate flooring Consult MAPEI’s Technical Services Department for installation recommendations regarding substrates and conditions not listed.
- All substrates must be structurally sound, dry, solid and stable.
- The substrate should be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loosely bonded toppings, loose particles, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion.
See the “Surface preparation requirements” reference guide in the Floor Covering Installation Systems section of MAPEI’s Webmalo.
Musanagwiritse ntchito, tsatirani njira zodzitetezera. Onani ku Safety Data Sheet kuti mudziwe zambiri.
- Ready to use; no mixing is necessary.
Read all installation instructions thoroughly before installation.
- Carefully read the flooring manufacturer’s installation guidelines before using Ultrabond ECO 903.
- Apply a small bead on the outside edge of the tongue or the bottom lip of the groove per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Insert tongue into groove and tap together as necessary to ensure a tight bond line with no gaps.
- Immediately use water to clean adhesive smudges from the flooring surface while the adhesive is fresh/wet. Dried adhesive residue will be difficult to remove once dry. Mechanical scraping or mineral spirits can be used once the adhesive has dried.
- Clean tools with soap and water while the adhesive is still fresh/wet. Use mineral spirits once it has dried.
- Protect the finished installation from light traffic for at least 12 hours and from heavy traffic for at least 24 hours.
- Building owners should become aware of the flooring manufacturer’s guidelines for climate-control settings (temperature and humidity). These conditions must be monitored and kept constant to ensure the overall performance and long-term success of the installation.
Product Performance Properties
|Solids content||45% kuti 50%|
|VOCs (Section 01350 of California’s CDPH)||Kudutsa|
|Ma VOC (Rule #1168 la SCAQMD yaku California)||< 10 g per L|
|kachulukidwe||8.5 lbs. per U.S. gal. (1.02 g per mL)|
|Flash point (Tag)||> 212°F (100°C)|
Shelf Life and Product Characteristics
Protect containers from freezing in transit and storage. Provide for heated storage on site and deliver all materials at least 24 hours before work begins.
|Zosungira moyo||2 years when stored in original, unopened packaging at 73°F (23°F)|
|mtundu||White when wet; clear when dry|
|Malo osungira||50 ° F mpaka 90 ° F (10 ° C mpaka 32 ° C)|
- kukula Bottle: 16 U.S. oz. (473 mL)
Pafupifupi Kufikira* pa 16 US oz. (473 ml)
|1/8″ (3 mm) diameter bead||300 to 400 linear feet (91.4 to 122 m)|
* Trowel dimensions are depth/width/space. Coverage shown is for estimating purposes only. Actual jobsite coverage may vary according to substrate conditions, type of trowel used and setting practices.
Reference guide: “Surface preparation requirements” for floor-covering installation systems*
* At www.mapei.com
Onani ma SDS kuti mudziwe zambiri zokhudzana ndi thanzi ndi chitetezo komanso kasamalidwe kazinthu.
For information on MAPEI’s commitment to sustainability and transparency, as well as how MAPEI products may contribute to green building standards and certification systems, contact sustainability_USA@mapei.com (USA) kapena email@example.com (Canada).
Zomwe zili mu Technical Data Sheet ("TDS") zikhoza kukopera mu chikalata china chokhudzana ndi polojekiti, koma chikalata chotsatira sichidzawonjezera kapena kusintha zofunikira pa TDS yomwe ikugwira ntchito panthawi yomwe MAPEI imayikidwa. Kuti mumve zambiri zaposachedwa za TDS ndi chidziwitso cha chitsimikizo, chonde pitani kwathu webtsamba pa firstname.lastname@example.org
www.mapei.com. ANY ALTERATIONS TO THE WORDING OR REQUIREMENTS CONTAINED IN OR DERIVED FROM THIS TDS SHALL VOID ALL RELATED MAPEI WARRANTIES.
Before using, the user must determine the suitability of our products for the intended use, and the user alone assumes all risks and liability.
ANY CLAIM SHALL BE DEEMED WAIVED UNLESS MADE IN WRITING TO US WITHIN FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM DATE IT WAS, OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN, DISCOVERED.
MAPEI Likulu la North America
1144 East Newport Center Drive
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
1-888-US-MAPEI (1-888-876-2734) / (954) 246-8888
1-800-992-6273 (US ndi Puerto Rico)
Services ku Mexico
Edition Date: September 30, 2021
MK 3000159 (21-2727)
For the most current product data and BEST-BACKEDSM warranty information, visit www.mapei.com.
All Rights Reserved. © 2021 MAPEI Corporation.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|MAPEI Ultrabond ECO 903 Tongue and Groove Glue [pdf] Upangiri Woyika|
Ultrabond ECO 903 Tongue and Groove Glue, Ultrabond, Ultrabond ECO 903, ECO 903 Groove Glue, ECO 903 Tongue and Groove Glue, Groove Glue, Glue