P/N: ABL-12125P LiFEPO4 Malingaliro a kampani LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE
KUGWIRITSA NTCHITO NDI KUTHANDIZA
|12V||Zamgululi||1500WH||125A MAX DISCHARGE|
*Subjects of this content pertains to Aegis Battery Li-ion NMC Batteries for Deep Cycle usage only and are not representative of any other type, chemistry, make, and/or model of battery thereof.
Thank you for purchasing an Aegis Battery product. It is advised to read and familiarize with the contents of this manual prior to use as failure to do so may result in degraded battery characteristics.
The model you have purchased is the ABL-012125P 12V, 125Ah rated Li-ion LiFePO4 Battery featuring enhanced safety, non-toxicity, higher performance and extended service life as compared with traditional lead-type batteries including but not limited to SLA, AGL and GEL. This battery was assembled in our ISO 9001 Certified production facilities and as such you can expect performance and consistency from this product and every other product you may be using or have used.
+ Aegis Energies (dba: Aegis Battery) Li-ion NMC Battery Pack
+ Model Compatible Charger (If optional Charger was purchased)
+ 1 Copy User Manual
|Mtundu Wabatiri||ABS CASE|
|Mphamvu Zosungidwa (Wh)||1200 Watt-Maola|
|Kunenepa||Mabala 35.1. (Makilogalamu 15.9)|
|Makulidwe (L x W x H)||330 mm x 170 mm x 215 mm
12.9 mkati. X 6.7 mkati. X 8.5 mkati.
|Normal Charge Voltage||29.4V|
|Normal Charge Pano||10.0 Amps|
|Normal Battery Cutoff Voltage||19.6V|
|Mwadzina Kopitiriza Kutulutsa Panopa||50.0 Amps|
|Zolemba malire Wopitiriza kumaliseche Current||100.0 Amps|
|Maximum Peak Pulse Discharge Panopa||200.0 Amps (5 Seconds)|
|Limbikitsani Kutentha||0 ° C mpaka 45 ° C|
|Kutentha Kutentha||-20 ° C mpaka 60 ° C|
|Kutentha / Kutentha||60±25%RH|
|Automatic Battery Protection Module/System||Kutsika Voltage Chotsani
Pa Voltage Chotsani
Chitetezo Chachidule Chozungulira
Bweretsani Chitetezo Cha Polarity
(*For full specifications, please visit www.lithiummaster.com)
PRIOR TO INITIAL USE, ENSURE BATTERY HAS TAKEN FULL CHARGE AND IS IN A FULLY CHARGED STATE. OUR BATTERIES MAY NOT BE SHIPPED FULLY CHARGED!
MAKE SURE THE CHARGER’S INDICATOR LIGHT HAS TURNED WERENGA AND WAIT FOR 30 MIN. ELAPSE BEFORE UNPLUGGING, CHARGE TIME VARIES FROM MODEL TO MODEL!
Mukamachapira batire lanu, chonde tsatirani njira zomwe zili pansipa:
- Attach Battery Charging Connector to Charger (This will vary depending on your selected model and configuration of battery)
- Attach Charger to 110VAC Outlet
- When Charging you should observe a YOFIIRA LED Indicator: this indicates that the battery is currently in the Constant Current (CC) charging phase
- Dikirani a WERENGA LED Indicator: this indicates the battery is currently in the Constant Voltage (CV) charging phase
- Wait 30 MINUTES before unplugging the Charger from the 110VAC Outlet YAM'MBUYO YOTSATIRA and then disconnecting the Battery from the Charger SECOND
DISCHARGING (STANDARD, SERIES/PARALLEL <0.5C DISCHARGE)
- Make sure your load accepts 12V voltage.
- Onetsetsani kuti kugwirizana pakati pa batri ndi katundu kungathe kugwiritsira ntchito zojambula zamakono. Chonde onani maumboni amtundu woyenera wa waya.
- The maximum continuous discharge current is 125A. Please make sure your electrical load consumes a current less than 100A continuous and 1500 watts of power.
- Batire limatulutsa voltage mpaka mphamvu yocheperako itsalira, OSATI dalira pa voltage as an indicator of remaining capacity, Aegis Battery recommends the usage of an In-Line Watt Meter for conveyance of accurate battery discharge telemetry.
Series: Batire lililonse liyenera kulipiritsidwa padera ndikulipiritsa mokwanira lisanalumikizidwe motsatizana.
Zofanana: Only connect batteries with equal state of charge in parallel. Also, measure the internal resistance of each battery and only use batteries with closely matched internal resistance of the same make, model and batch origin. It is highly recommended that resistors be used to achieve equal internal resistance between batteries and to add fuse(s) to the circuit for safety reasons.
ZOTHANDIZA ZA CHITETEZO
Please adhere to the following Safety Guidelines in addition to all disclosed information when using your battery. Any damage incurred as a result of a failure to adhere to the recommended usage guidelines as collectively disclosed may result in a partial or complete voiding of the warranty as provided upon purchase of this battery product. Additional Safety Guidelines are as follows.
- Do not disassemble and/or attempt self-repair
- Do not short circuit positive and negative terminals
- Do not use lead acid chargers as they will cause damage to internal hardware
- Do not dispose in normal refuse bin, recycle this product only at designated facilities
- For long term storage, fully charge the battery and then discharge to 50% of the full capacity
- Do not leave the battery unattended for more than 6 months or in the presence of children
- Do not use the battery in or expose the battery to extreme temperatures
Several factors that affect battery life including weather, temperature, recharge cycles, depth of discharge (DOD), discharge current, charging current, charging method, vibration and duration of static use can all have dramatic effects on battery life. A properly maintained battery should last 1000+ charge discharge cycles or three times as long as lead-acid use in similar conditions.
Ayi. Ngati mabatire amitundu yosiyanasiyana agwiritsidwa ntchito limodzi, kapena mabatire atsopano agwiritsidwa ntchito ndi akale, kusiyana kwa mawonekedwe monga vol.tage, capacity, and/or internal resistance may cause uneven discharge between the batteries leading to cell damage potentially resultant in fire.
Using a lead acid battery charger is not recommended because they charge at a lower 2.30V to 2.45V per cell in addition to charging in multiple stages yokhala ndi chikhazikitso chomaliza choyandama. Izi ndizosiyana kwambiri ndi Li-Ion 2-Stagndi profile. Kusakanikirana kwa ma charger pakati pa ma chemistries kumabweretsa kuwonongeka kwa batire.
Linking our Li-ion batteries in series or parallel connection is NOT RECOMMENDED and may exceed factory recommended usage parameters. It is recommended to purchase a single battery with the requisite capacity and discharge characteristics. Our Battery Management System (BMS) is designed for operations within a singular battery unit and we cannot guarantee operability of multiple batteries connected together regardless of configuration. If, however, multiple batteries are required please ensure 1) the batteries are from the same batch 2) the batteries are of the same make and model and 3) peak discharge is maintained at <0.5C peak.
There are multiple reasons including but not limited to 1) charger failure, 2) external damage to battery has compromised either the cell pack or BMS, 3) battery voltage has fallen to zero in one or more cells, 4) there is a connection error within the pack, 5) a malfunction(s) has occurred within the BMS component(s) or in extreme cases 6) extreme high/low temperatures may be inhibiting charging efficiency of the cell pack itself.
Ndizosavomerezeka. Mabatire a Li-ion amalowa m'malo okhudzidwa kwambiri akakhala opanda kanthu komanso kukhazikitsidwa kwa unmodulated ampukali mu chikhalidwe ichi udzawononga selo. Tikukulimbikitsani kugwiritsa ntchito ma charger athu kuti mudzazikenso batire ya Li-ion yomwe yatulutsidwa kwathunthu chifukwa ma charger athu ali ndi zolumikizira zomwe zimafunikira kuti zisinthe ma charger apano kuti akonzenso bwino mabatire omwe atulutsidwa.
Aegis Energies, INC. (dba: Aegis Batteries) P: + 1 (949) 469-1776
985 East Orangefair Ln. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anaheim, CA 92801 W: www.lithiummaster.com
NMC 5-Year and LiFEPO4 10-Year, repairs and/or exchanges may be accepted within 2 Years of purchase and are subject to 30-day money back guarantee for any initial quality issues originating from Aegis Battery, issues resultant from negligent and/or abusive use not inclusive. Returns are subject to a 10% Restock Fee + Shipping Cost Charge. Exchanges are subject to a Shipping Cost Charge as determined by location and level of service.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|LithiumLITHIUMMASTER LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate [pdf] |
LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFEPO4, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Master - Performance Lithium Ion (Li-ion) LiFePO4 Batteries
- Lithium Master - Performance Lithium Ion (Li-ion) LiFePO4 Batteries