LiFEPO4 Iron Phosphate
Manual wosutaP/N: ABL-12035P LiFEPO4 LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE
USER MANUAL WARRANTY
KUGWIRITSA NTCHITO NDI KUTHANDIZA
*Nkhani za izi zikukhudzana ndi Mabatire a Aegis Battery Li-ion NMC ogwiritsidwa ntchito pa Deep Cycle okha ndipo sakuyimira mtundu wina uliwonse, chemistry, make, ndi/kapena mtundu wa batire lake.
Thank you for purchasing an Aegis Battery product. It is advised to read and familiarize with the contents of this manual prior to use as failure to do so may result in degraded battery characteristics.
The model you have purchased is the ABL-012035P 12V, 35Ah rated Li-ion LiFePO4 Battery featuring enhanced safety, non-toxicity, higher performance and extended service life as compared with traditional lead-type batteries including but not limited to SLA, AGL and GEL. This battery was assembled in our ISO 9001 Certified production facilities and as such you can expect performance and consistency from this product and every other product you may be using or have used.
+ Aegis Energies (dba: Aegis Battery) Li-ion NMC Battery Pack
+ Charger Yogwirizana ndi Model (Ngati Charger yosasankha idagulidwa)
+ 1 Koperani Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito
|Mtundu Wabatiri||ABS CASE|
|Mphamvu Zosungidwa (Wh)||420 Watt-Maola|
|Kunenepa||Mabala 8.6. (Makilogalamu 3.9)|
|Makulidwe (L x W x H)||195 mm x 130 mm x 154 mm 7.7 in. x 5.1 in. x 6.1 in.|
|Normal Charge Voltage||29.4V|
|Normal Charge Pano||4.0 Amps|
|Normal Battery Cutoff Voltage||19.6V|
|Mwadzina Kopitiriza Kutulutsa Panopa||20.0 Amps|
|Zolemba malire Wopitiriza kumaliseche Current||40.0 Amps|
|Maximum Peak Pulse Discharge Panopa||60.0 Amps (5 masekondi)|
|Limbikitsani Kutentha||0 ° C mpaka 45 ° C|
|Kutentha Kutentha||-20 ° C mpaka 60 ° C|
|Kutentha / Kutentha||60±25%RH|
|Automatic Battery Protection Module/System||Kutsika Voltage Disconnect Over Voltage Disconnect Short Circuit Protection Reverse Polarity Protection Cell Balancing|
(*Kuti mudziwe zambiri, chonde pitani www.lithiummaster.com)
PRIOR TO INITIAL USE, ENSURE BATTERY HAS TAKEN FULL CHARGE AND IS IN A FULLY CHARGED STATE. OUR BATTERIES MAY NOT BE SHIPPED FULLY CHARGED!
MAKE SURE THE CHARGER’S INDICATOR LIGHT HAS TURNED GREEN AND WAIT FOR 30 MIN. ELAPSE BEFORE UNPLUGGING, CHARGE TIME VARIES FROM MODEL TO MODEL!
Mukamachapira batire lanu, chonde tsatirani njira zomwe zili pansipa:
- Gwirizanitsani Cholumikizira Kuchaja kwa Battery ku Charger (Izi zidzasiyana kutengera mtundu womwe mwasankha ndi makonzedwe a batire)
- Gwirizanitsani Charger ku 110VAC Outlet
- When Charging you should observe a RED LED Indicator: this indicates that the battery is currently in the Constant Current (CC) charging phase
- Yembekezerani Chizindikiro cha GREEN LED: izi zikuwonetsa kuti batire ili mu Constant Voltage (CV) charging phase 5. Wait 30 MINUTES before unplugging the
- Charger from the 110VAC Outlet FIRST and then disconnecting the Battery from the Charger SECOND
KUCHITA (MUYENERA, ZOCHITIKA / ZOTHANDIZA <0.5C KUCHITA)
- Onetsetsani kuti katundu wanu akuvomereza 12V mwadzina voltage.
- Onetsetsani kuti kugwirizana pakati pa batri ndi katundu kungathe kugwiritsira ntchito zojambula zamakono. Chonde onani maumboni amtundu woyenera wa waya.
- The maximum continuous discharge current is 35A. Please make sure your electrical load consumes a current less than 35A continuous and 420 watts of power.
- Batire limatulutsa voltage mpaka mphamvu yocheperako itsalira, OSATI dalira pa voltage as an indicator of remaining capacity, Aegis Battery recommends the usage of an In-Line Watt Meter for conveyance of accurate battery discharge telemetry.
Series: Each battery must be charged separately and given a full charge before connecting in series.
Parallel: Only connect batteries with equal state of charge in parallel. Also, measure the internal resistance of each battery and only use batteries with closely matched internal resistance of the same make, model and batch origin. It is highly recommended that resistors be used to achieve equal internal resistance between batteries and to add fuse(s) to the circuit for safety reasons.
ZOTHANDIZA ZA CHITETEZO
Please adhere to the following Safety Guidelines in addition to all disclosed information when using your battery. Any damage incurred as a result of a failure to adhere to the recommended usage guidelines as collectively disclosed may result in a partial or complete voiding of the warranty as provided upon purchase of this battery product. Additional Safety Guidelines are as follows.
- Osamasula ndi/kapena kuyesa kudzikonza nokha
- Osafupikitsa materminal zabwino ndi zoipa
- Osagwiritsa ntchito ma charger a lead acid chifukwa awononga zida zamkati
- Osataya mu nkhokwe ya zinyalala yabwinobwino, bwezeretsani mankhwalawa pamalo omwe mwasankhidwa
- Kuti musunge nthawi yayitali, yonjezerani batri yonse ndikutulutsa mpaka 50% ya mphamvu yonse
- Osasiya batire mosayang'aniridwa kwa miyezi yopitilira 6 kapena pamaso pa ana
- Osagwiritsa ntchito batire mkati kapena kuyika batire pamalo otentha kwambiri
– Several factors that affect battery life including weather, temperature, recharge cycles, depth of discharge (DOD), discharge current, charging current, charging method, vibration and duration of static use can all have dramatic effects on battery life. A properly maintained battery should last 1000+ charge discharge cycles or three times as long as lead-acid use in similar conditions.
+ Kodi ndingagwiritse ntchito mabatire a lithiamu ion ndi mabatire amitundu ina?
– No. If different types of batteries are used together, or new batteries are used with old ones, the difference in characteristics such as voltage, capacity, and/or internal resistance may cause uneven discharge between the batteries leading to cell damage potentially resultant in fire.
– Using a lead acid battery charger is not recommended because they charge at a lower 2.30V to 2.45V per cell in addition to charging in multiple stages yokhala ndi chikhazikitso chomaliza choyandama. Izi ndizosiyana kwambiri ndi Li-Ion 2-Stagndi profile. Kusakanikirana kwa ma charger pakati pa ma chemistries kumabweretsa kuwonongeka kwa batire.
– Linking our Li-ion batteries in series or parallel connection is NOT RECOMMENDED and may exceed factory recommended usage parameters. It is recommended to purchase a single battery with the requisite capacity and discharge characteristics. Our Battery Management System (BMS) is designed for operations within a singular battery unit and we cannot guarantee operability of multiple batteries connected together regardless of configuration. If, however, multiple batteries are required please ensure 1) the batteries are from the same batch 2) the batteries are of the same make and model and 3) peak discharge is maintained at <0.5C peak.
– There are multiple reasons including but not limited to 1) charger failure, 2) external damage to battery has compromised either the cell pack or BMS, 3) battery voltage has fallen to zero in one or more cells, 4) there is a connection error within the pack, 5) a malfunction(s) has occurred within the BMS component(s) or in extreme cases 6) extreme high/low temperatures may be inhibiting charging efficiency of the cell pack itself.
– It is not recommended. Li-ion batteries enter an elevated sensitivity state when empty and the introduction of unmodulated amperage in this state will damage the cell. We highly recommend using our chargers to recharge a fully discharged Li-ion battery as our chargers have the sensing circuitry required to modulate charge current to optimally recondition fully discharged batteries.
Aegis Energies, INC. (dba: Aegis Batteries)
985 East Orangefair Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92801
P: +1 (949) 469-1776
NMC 5-Year and LiFEPO4 10-Year, repairs and/or exchanges may be accepted within 2 Years of purchase and are subject to 30-day money back guarantee for any initial quality issues originating from Aegis Battery, issues resultant from negligent and/or abusive use not inclusive. Returns are subject to a 10% Restock Fee + Shipping Cost Charge. Exchanges are subject to a Shipping Cost Charge as determined by location and level of service.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Lithium LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFEPO4 c, LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron, LiFEPO4 Lithium LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFEPO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate, Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Master - Performance Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Mabatire a LiFePO4
- Lithium Master - Performance Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Mabatire a LiFePO4