KALORIK TKG CM 2000 RD Coffee Maker
Chonde werengani malangizowa mosamala musanagwiritse ntchito chipangizocho, ndipo nthawi zonse tsatirani malangizo achitetezo ndi kagwiritsidwe ntchito.
zofunika: This appliance can be used by children over 8 years old and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or with a lack of experience or knowledge if they have been given supervision or instructions concerning the safe use of the appliance and the risks involved. Children must not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be done by children unless they are over 8 years old and supervised. Never leave the appliance and its power cord unsupervised and within reach of children under 8 years old or irresponsible persons when it is plugged into the wall or when it is cooling down.
- Onani kuti maimelo anu voltage imagwirizana ndi zomwe zanenedwa pazida.
- Osasiya zida zogwirira ntchito popanda woyang'anira akamagwiritsa ntchito.
- From time to time check the appliance for damage. Never use the appliance if cord or appliance shows any signs of damage. In that case, repairs should be made by a competent and qualified electrician (*) in order to avoid all danger.
- Gwiritsani ntchito chipangizocho pazinthu zapakhomo komanso momwe akuwonetsera m'mawu awa.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid for any reason whatsoever. Never place into the dishwasher.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chogwiritsira ntchito pafupi ndi malo otentha.
- Before cleaning or storing the appliance, always unplug the appliance from the power supply and let it cool down.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chida chakunja ndikuchiyika pamalo ouma.
- Musagwiritse ntchito zowonjezera zomwe sizikulimbikitsidwa ndi wopanga. Zitha kukhala zowopsa kwa wogwiritsa ntchito ndikuyika pachiwopsezo chowononga chogwiritsira ntchito.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord. Stand the appliance on a table or flat surface. Make sure the cord cannot get caught in any way. Do not wind the cord around the appliance and do not bend it.
- Do not use your appliance if the carafe is cracked or broken. Use only the carafe delivered with your appliance. Attention, your carafe becomes hot during the use. Take it only by the handle.
- Never touch the hot parts of the appliance (be careful: the heating plate is a hot part too!), only touch the plastic parts and take the jug by the handle.
- Make sure the appliance never comes into contact with inflammable materials such as curtains, textiles… when it is in use as they might catch fire.
- When removing lime scale, only use special products for the removal of lime scale. Never use ammonia or any other substance that might damage your health.
- Only put ground coffee in the filter. Do not use too finely ground coffee as it could block the water outlet or cause other issues.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito wopanga khofi wopanda madzi mmenemo.
- Never put the jug in a microwave oven to warm up the coffee.
- It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times as it comes into direct contact with food (see section: cleaning).
When used inappropriately, the appliance could be damaged or constitute a danger to the user, in which case the warranty will no longer apply and the producer cannot be held responsible for any possible damage. (*) Competent and qualified electrician: after-sales department of the producer or importer or any person who is qualified, approved and competent to perform this kind of repairs in order to avoid all danger. In case of need you should return the appliance to this electrician.
FIELD OF APPLICATION/OF OPERATION
- Use the appliance for domestic purposes only and in the way indicated in these instructions.
- This appliance is intended to be used for domestic applications and similar applications such as:
- Kitchen corners for personnel in shops, offices and professional environments,
- The use by clients of hotels, motels and other residential environments,
- Environments of the “bed and breakfast” type.
When you use your appliance for the first time, pour fresh water into the water tank and switch on the appliance (without coffee). Once all the water has passed through, switch the appliance off and let it cool down. When it is cold enough, repeat this process for a second and third time.
PREPARATION OF COFFEE
- Remove the lid of the water tank and remove the water tank. Pour the desired amount of cold water into the water tank: do not overfill by respecting the maximum level indicated. Then replace the water tank and its lid.
- Remove the funnel by pulling the lip and removing the permanent filter from the funnel. Add the desired quantity of ground coffee to the filter: 1 measuring spoon per cup, approximately 7 g. Then place the filter back into the funnel and the funnel into the appliance.
- Never forget to place the carafe on the heating plate before switching on.
- Press the On/Off button to start: the pilot light illuminates, indicating the unit works.
- The keep-warm function starts automatically and stops after 20 minutes, at which point the appliance shuts off automatically.
Caution: never leave an empty carafe on the heating plate.
- You can switch off the appliance manually with the On/Off button.
Warning: do not use too finely ground coffee as it could block the water outlet or cause other issues.
DECALCIFICATION AND CLEANING
- Before cleaning, turn off the unit, unplug it and let it cool down.
- The funnel, permanent filter, and carafe can be cleaned with warm water and soap.
- The whole unit can be cleaned using a damp nsalu.
- Never immerse the whole unit in water or any other liquid.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or chemical solvents.
- Decalcify the unit regularly, use dedicated products only.
- Never place any part of the unit in the dishwasher.
KUTETEZA ZA DZIKO
KUTETEZA KWA ZOKHUDZA - KULAMBIRA 2012/19 / EU
In order to preserve our environment and protect human health, the waste of electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed of in accordance with specific rules with the implication of both suppliers and users. For this reason, as indicated by the symbol on the rating label or on the packaging, your appliance should not be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste. The user has the right to bring it to a municipal collection point performing waste recovery by means of reuse, recycling or use for other applications in accordance with the directive.
KULEMBEDWA KWA ERP - KULIMBITSA 1275/2008 / EC
We, TKG SRL, hereby confirm that our product meets the requirements of Regulation 1275/2008/EC. Our product does not dispose of a standby mode as this product switches off completely immediately after the operation is finished and as a consequence does not consume electricity! The user manual is by simple request also available in electronic format from the after-sales service (see warranty card).
Chaussée de Hal, 158
+ 32 4 247 64 44
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|KALORIK TKG CM 2000 RD Coffee Maker [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
TKG CM 2000 RD Coffee Maker, TKG CM 2000 RD, Coffee Maker, Maker