Homedics FAC-HY100-EU Refresh Hydrafacial Cleaning Tool Manual
Indulge yourself and your skin with salon-style hydradermabrasion treatments in the comfort of your home.
Homedics Refresh Hydrafacial Cleansing Tool combines vacuum technology and nourishing hydrogen water to deep cleanse pores and hydrate the skin for a clearer, brighter complexion .
For best results use once or twice weekly after your regular cleansing routine.
Hydrogen water is regular water that has been enriched with additional ‘free’ hydrogen
The Japanese have known about the antioxidant benefits of hydrogen water for decades and recent studies* have proven its efficacy in reducing wrinkles, skin blotches and excess oiliness, improving skin hydration, and promoting cell renewal.
Homedics Refresh cleansing tool, creates hydrogen molecules through an ionising process which takes place as the water moves through the window at the back of the tool.
MITU YA NKHANI
- Cleansing tip
- Bulu lamatsinje
- Tanki yamadzi
- Tikulipiritsa doko
- Soft tip (silicone)
- Exfoliating tip (large +)
- Extraction tip (large S)
- Detail tip (small S)
- Kuyeretsa kapu
- USB lead
MALANGIZO OGWIRITSA NTCHITO
- To charge: Connect the USB lead to the product and the other end to a USB socket or adapter.
- During charging, the white LED will flash on and off. Once fully charged the LED will turn off.
- A full charge will take approx. 3 hours and will provide around 60 mins use time.
- When you turn the product on, if the white LED flashes 3 times, this indicates that the battery is low and the product needs charging.
Hydradermabrasion is a deep cleansing treatment which will typically cause temporary reddening of the skin. We therefore recommend testing on a small area first to determine how your skin will react. For most people the redness can take an hour or longer to subside, so treatments are usually best done in the evening before going to bed.
Avoid using on the sensitive skin around the eyes and avoid any areas of inflammation.
For a full list of cautions please refer to the Safeguards section below.
CHITHANDIZO CHA NKHANI CHOSAVUTA
Before use: prepare your skin by removing any make up and following your usual cleansing routine.
Rotate the water tank clockwise to remove it.
Fill the ‘clean water’ side of the tank with cold water – approx. 50ml (this is the side with the water droplet icon).
The other side must be left empty.
Re-fit the water tank, by rotating it counterclockwise, ensuring the inlet pipe is inserted into the water.
Choose your preferred cleansing tip, and press it firmly into place on the device.
Large + : General cleansing and exfoliating
Large S : Deep cleansing and extraction
Small S : Nose & chin, detail areas
Silicone: Softer feel tip (personal preference)
Turn on the device by pressing the power button.
The LED will light white.
Press the tip against the skin and immediately start to move it in a slow gliding motion following the contours of your face.
ZINDIKIRANI: After creating a seal against the skin it can initially take up to 8s for the device to prime before the water starts flowing.
- Keep the device constantly moving. Stopping in one spot for too long can cause bruising.
- Do only one pass per area per treatment.
- Pull skin taut for a smoother pass.
As treatment continues the ‘clean water’ side of the tank will empty and ‘dirty water’ will collect in the other side. Once the clean water side is empty, switch off the device.
- Zimitsani chipangizocho podina batani lamphamvu.
- Remove the water tank, empty it, and run a cleaning cycle as described below.
- Wash the cleansing tips and in warm soapy water, rinse well and allow to dry.
- Wash your face with cold water to remove any remaining dead skin cells and then apply your preferred moisturiser.
- ZINDIKIRANI: Avoid using AHA (acid based) moisturisers on the day of treatment
- Depending on your skin type, you may experience some reddening or increased sensitivity after treatment. This is perfectly normal and usually subsides within a few hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after treatment, consider applying a stronger sunscreen as required.
Run a cleaning cycle after each use to ensure the internal parts of the device are kept in hygienic clean condition:
- Chotsani ndikukhuthula m'thanki yamadzi.
- Fill the ‘clean water’ side of the tank with cold water – approx. 50ml (this is the side with the water droplet icon). The other side must be left empty.
- Re-fit the water tank, ensuring the inlet pipe is inserted into the water.
- Fit the cleaning cap onto the device (in place of the tip)
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the LED turns green.
- Stand the device upright and wait while the water moves from the clean to the dirty side of the tank.
- Switch the device off by pressing the power button.
- Remove and empty the tank, then wash the tank and cap in warm soapy water, before rinsing and drying.
Never use chemical or abrasive cleaners on any part of the product.
Always switch off / unplug before cleaning the exterior of the device.
Wipe the exterior of the product with a slightly damp nsalu. Osamiza.
For FAQ please visit the webtsamba @ www.homedics.co.uk/refresh-hydrafacial
ZOPEREKA NDI MALO OGWIRITSA NTCHITO
Akupezeka ku website: www.homedics.co.uk
- Cleansing Tips
- Cleaning Cap
- Tanki Yamadzi
Tanaka Y, Xiao L, Miwa N. Hydrogen-rich bath with nano-sized bubbles improves antioxidant capacity based on oxygen radical absorbing and inflammation levels in human serum. Med Gas Res. 2022 Jul Sep;12(3):91-99. doi: 10.4103/2045-9912.330692. PMID: 34854419; PMCID: PMC8690854.
Kato S, Saitoh Y, Iwai K, Miwa N. Hydrogen-rich electrolyzed warm water represses wrinkle formation against UVA ray together with type-I collagen production and oxidative-stress diminishment in fibroblasts and cell-injury prevention in keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2012 Jan 5;106:24-33. doi: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2011.09.006. Epub 2011 Oct 20. PMID: 22070900.
Asada R, Saitoh Y, Miwa N. Effects of hydrogen-rich water bath on visceral fat and skin blotch, with boiling-resistant hydrogen bubbles.
Med Gas Res. 2019 Apr-Jun;9(2):68-73. doi: 10.4103/2045 9912.260647. PMID: 31249254; PMCID: PMC6607864.
Chilicka K, Rogowska AM, Szyguła R. Effects of Topical Hydrogen Purification on Skin Parameters and Acne Vulgaris in Adult Women. Healthcare (Basel). 2021 Feb 1;9(2):144. doi: 10.3390/healthcare9020144. PMID: 33535651; PMCID: PMC7912839.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. SAVE THESE
MALANGIZO OTSOGOLERA MTSOGOLO.
- Chida ichi chitha kugwiritsidwa ntchito ndi ana azaka zapakati pazaka zisanu ndi zitatu kapena kupitilira apo komanso anthu omwe ali ndi kuchepa mphamvu zakuthupi, zamaganizidwe kapena zamaganizidwe kapena kusowa chidziwitso ndi chidziwitso ngati atapatsidwa kuyang'aniridwa kapena malangizo okhudzana ndi kagwiritsidwe ntchito kazida zake moyenera ndikumvetsetsa zoopsa nawo. Ana sayenera kusewera ndi zida zogwiritsira ntchito.
Kuyeretsa ndi kukonza ogwiritsa ntchito sikuyenera kupangidwa ndi ana popanda kuyang'aniridwa.
- Osayika kapena kusungira chida chilichonse pomwe chimatha kugwa kapena kukokedwa kapena kusamba. Osayika kapena kugwera m'madzi kapena madzi ena aliwonse.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen in water or other liquids. Keep dry – DO NOT operate in wet conditions.
- MUSAMAIKE mapini, zomangira zitsulo kapena zinthu mu chipangizocho kapena potsegula.
- Use this appliance for the intended use as described in this booklet. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by Homedics.
- NEVER operate the appliance if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Returnit to the Homedics Service Centre for examination and repair.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the appliance. There are no user serviceable parts. All servicing of this appliance must be performed at an authorised Homedics Service Centre.
- Chonde onetsetsani kuti tsitsi lonse, zovala ndi zodzikongoletsera sizimalumikizidwa nthawi zonse.
- Ngati muli ndi nkhawa ndi thanzi lanu, pitani kuchipatala musanagwiritse ntchito chipangizochi.
- Use of this product should be pleasant and comfortable.
Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Amayi apakati, odwala matenda ashuga komanso anthu omwe ali ndi pacemaker ayenera kuonana ndi dokotala musanagwiritse ntchito chipangizochi.
Osavomerezeka kuti agwiritsidwe ntchito ndi anthu omwe ali ndi vuto lakumva kuphatikiza diabetesic neuropathy.
- OGWIRITSA NTCHITO khanda, wodwalayo kapena wogona kapena wakomoka. OGWIRITSA ntchito pakhungu losamva kapena kwa munthu amene magazi ake samayenda bwino.
- Chida ichi CHISATIBE kugwiritsidwa ntchito ndi munthu aliyense amene akudwala matenda omwe angachepetse mphamvu ya wogwiritsa ntchitoyo.
- Musagwiritse ntchito motalika kuposa nthawi yolimbikitsidwa.
- Chogulitsachi chili ndi batire yowonjezereka ndipo sichiyenera kuwonetsedwa ndi kutentha kwambiri. Osachoka padzuwa kapena pafupi ndi malo otentha monga moto. Batire siliyenera kusinthidwa ndi wogwiritsa ntchito.
- Kulephera kutsatira zomwe tafotokozazi kungayambitse ngozi yamoto kapena kuvulala.
- DO NOT USE if you have any of the following conditions:
- Lesions, warts, or varicose veins
- Recent herpes outbreak
- Sunburned, chapped or irritated skin
- Active rosacea
- Auto-immune disease
- Lymphatic disorder
- Khansara ya khungu
- Vascular lesions
- Open wounds, sores, swollen or inflamed skin, skin eruptions
- Other dermatological problems
- Taking oral blood thinners (anti coagulants)
- Taking or taken Roaccutane within the last 12 months
- You have recently had a treatment such as chemical peel (eg AHA), IPL, waxing, or fillers. Allow sufficient time for the skin to heal/recover first.
WOKONZETSA CHAKA 3
FKA Brands Ltd imatsimikizira izi kuchokera kuzinthu zopanda ntchito komanso zogwirira ntchito kwa zaka 3 kuyambira tsiku logula, kupatula monga tafotokozera pansipa. Chitsimikizo cha izi cha FKA Brands Ltd sichikuphimba kuwonongeka komwe kumadza chifukwa chogwiritsa ntchito molakwika kapena nkhanza; ngozi; kulumikizidwa kwa zowonjezera zilizonse zosaloledwa; kusintha kwa malonda; kapena zinthu zina zilizonse zomwe FKA Brands Ltd. sangathe kuzitsimikizira.Chitsimikizo ichi chimagwira pokhapokha ngati malonda agulidwa ndikugwiritsidwa ntchito ku UK / EU. Chogulitsa chomwe chimafuna kusinthidwa kapena kusinthidwa kuti chithe kugwira ntchito mdziko lililonse kupatula dziko lomwe adapangidwira, kupangidwa, kuvomerezedwa ndi / kapena kuvomerezedwa, kapena kukonzanso zinthu zomwe zawonongeka chifukwa cha zosinthazi sichikupezeka pachitsimikizo ichi. FKA Brands Ltd sikhala ndi mlandu pamtundu uliwonse wazowonongeka, zotulukapo kapena zapadera.
To obtain guarantee service on your product, return the product post-paid to your local service centre along with your dated sales receipt (as proof of purchase). Upon receipt, FKA Brands Ltd will repair or replace, as appropriate, your product and return it to you, post-paid. Guarantee is solely through Homedics Service Centre. Service of this product by anyone other than the Homedics Service Centre voids the guarantee. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
For your local Homedics Service Centre, go to www.homedics.co.uk/servicecentres
Zogulitsa zanu zili ndi batire yowonjezedwanso yopangidwa kuti ikhalebe moyo wonse wa chinthucho. Ngati simukufuna batire yolowa m'malo, chonde lemberani Customer Services, omwe angakupatseni zambiri za chitsimikizo ndi ntchito ya batri yolowa m'malo mwa chitsimikizo.
Langizo la batri
Chizindikiro ichi chikuwonetsa kuti mabatire sayenera kutayidwa m'zinyalala zanyumba chifukwa zimakhala ndi zinthu zomwe zitha kuwononga chilengedwe komanso thanzi. Chonde tsani mabatire m'malo osonkhanitsira.
Kufotokozera kwa WEEE
Chizindikiro ichi chikuwonetsa kuti mankhwalawa sayenera kutayidwa ndi zinyalala zina zapanyumba ku EU. Pofuna kupewa kuwonongeka kwa chilengedwe kapena thanzi la anthu chifukwa chazinyalala zosayang'aniridwa, zibwezeretseni moyenera kuti zithandizenso kugwiritsanso ntchito chuma. Kuti mubweze chida chanu chomwe mwakhala mukugwiritsa ntchito, chonde gwiritsani ntchito njira zobwezera ndi zosonkhanitsira kapena kulumikizana ndi wogulitsa komwe adagula. Atha kutenga izi kuti zithetsedwe mwachilengedwe.
Kugawidwa ku UK ndi
FKA Brands Ltd, Somerhill Business Park, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP, UK
FKA Brands Ltd, 29 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland Customer Support: +44(0) 1732 378557 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Homedics FAC-HY100-EU Refresh Hydrafacial Cleaning Tool [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
FAC-HY100-EU Refresh Hydrafacial Cleansing Tool, FAC-HY100-EU, FAC-HY100-EU Hydrafacial Cleansing Tool, Refresh Hydrafacial Cleansing Tool, Hydrafacial Cleansing Tool, Refresh Cleansing Tool
- HoMedics | Home | December A
- HoMedics | Home | December A
- Hydrafacial FAQs