HAMPTON BAY EW10991BK1 1-Kuwala Kwamtundu Wakuda Wopangira Panja Lantern Sconce User Guide
Timayesetsa nthawi zonse kupanga zinthu zabwino zopangira nyumba yanu. Tipezeni pa intaneti kuti muwone mndandanda wathu wazinthu zonse zomwe zilipo pazofuna zanu zowongolera nyumba. Zikomo posankha Hampton Bay! We appreciate the trust and condence you have placed in Hampton Bay through the purchase of this wall lantern.
Chidziwitso cha chitetezo
MALANGIZO OYENERA KU CHITETEZO
(Save these instructions)
Chenjezo: This lighting is suitable for outdoor use.
Chenjezo: Turn off/unplug the light and allow it to cool before replacing the bulb.
- Read all instructions prior to beginning the installation process.
- Make sure the power is turned off at the electrical panel box before beginning your installation. Turning the power off at the wall switch is not sufficient to prevent electrical shock.
- The fixture is intended to be mounted to a 4 in. square x 2-1/8 in. deep metal octagon outlet box. The box must be directly supported by the building structure.
- All electrical connections must be in accordance with local codes and the National Electrical Code. If you are unfamiliar with methods of installing electrical wiring, secure the services of a qualfiied licensed electrician.
- This fixture should be mounted on the wall at least 47.24 in. above the ground level.
Kusamalira ndi Kukonza
Chenjezo: Do not use chemical solvents or harsh abrasives allow it to cool before replacing the bulb.
- To clean the fixture, first disconnect the power to the fixture by turning off the circuit breaker or by removing the fuse at the fuse box.
- Gwiritsani ntchito chowuma kapena pang'ono damped, nsalu yoyera (gwiritsani ntchito madzi oyera, osagwiritsa ntchito zosungunulira) kuti mupukute mkati ndi kunja kwa chipangizocho.
- Lolani chipangizocho kuti chiume kwathunthu mphamvu isanabwezeretsedwe.
ZOTHANDIZA ZINTHU ZONSE
ZINDIKIRANI: Zida zosawonetsedwa kukula kwenikweni.
3-CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAUZIMU
The manufacturer warrants this lighting fixture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. If within this period the product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, the product must be returned, with a copy of the bill of sale as proof of purchase, to the original place of purchase. The manufacturer will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price to the original purchaser or consumer. This warranty does not cover light bulbs or the fixture becoming damaged due to misuse, accidental damage, improper handling and/or installation, and specifically excludes liability for direct, incidental, or consequential damages. As some states do not allow exclusions or limitations on an implied warranty, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Lumikizanani ndi Team Service Service pa 1-855-HD-HAMPTON kapena pitani www.hamptonbay.com.
Questions, problems, missing parts? Before returning to the store, call HampNtchito Yotsatsa Makasitomala a ton Bay
8 am - 7pm, EST, Lolemba - Lachisanu, 9 am - 6pm, EST, Loweruka
Sungani bukuli kuti mugwiritse ntchito mtsogolo.
Werengani Zambiri Za Bukuli & Tsitsani PDF:
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|HAMPTON BAY EW10991BK1 1-Light Black Hardwired Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce [pdf] Wogwiritsa Ntchito|
EW10991BK1 1-Light Black Hardwired Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce, EW10991BK1, 1-Light Black Hardwired Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce, Black Hardwired Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce, Hardwired Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce, Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce, Wall Lantern Sconce, Lantern Sconce, Sconce