Grow N Up 1018-05 Cooper the Construction Coupe
DO NOT DISCARD: IMPORTANT LITERATURE. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND IDENTIFY ALL PARTS BEFORE ASSEMBLY.
Chenjezo: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Adult assembly required. This product contains sharp points and small parts which
are necessary for assembly. Prior to and during assembly of this product, keep small parts out of children’s reach. Small parts pose a hazard to children under 3 years .
Dispose of all packaging safely before giving this toy to a child. Packaging material contains small parts which could be swallowed. Keep away from children until assembled.
PEWANI KUVULALA KWAMBIRI:
- Adult supervision required when item is in use.
- Adult assembly required. Phillips / cross-head screwdriver (not included) are required during assembly.
- This item must be used on level ground. DO NOT use near cars or other motor vehicles, near streets, steps, stairwells, sloped driveways, hills, roadways, alleys, swimming pools or other bodies of water such as pools, streams, rivers, lakes or oceans.
- Always wear shoes or sneakers to prevent injury when riding this toy.
- Please keep hands, feet, loose clothing and long hair away from the wheels when riding this toy.
- DO NOT allow children to use this product until it is completely assembled.
- DO NOT ride this toy in wet weather.
- DO NOT allow more than one rider.
- Maximum weight limit is 50 Lbs (23 kg).
- Chidolechi chiyenera kugwiritsidwa ntchito mosamala popeza luso limafunika kuti tipewe kugwa kapena kugundana komwe kumavulaza wogwiritsa ntchito kapena wachitatu.
Kusamalira ndi Kukulitsa
- Before use, make sure that all the screws and pegs are securely tapped together. If plastics and screws are not assembled and tightened securely, could result in minor or moderate injury.
Please carry out checks to the unit regularly for any worn out parts, tighten them if necessary. If broken or cracked parts are found, replace as necessary.
- To clean this product, use a slightly damp sponge or towel.
- DO NOT leave this product outside in the rain, Keep dry always.
- DO NOT leave this product exposes to direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to direct intensive sunlight may cause the color fade.
- When tempurature fall below 32°F/0°C, store this product indoors. Outdoor use of this product is not recommended. In extreme cold, plastic materials lose resilience and may become brittle and crack upon impact.
Completely erase the dry-erase surface before storing it for an extended period of time.
It is recommended that you use Dry-Erase Markers & Dry-Erase Crayons (purchase separately) on a small area of the board, prior to allowing the
child to play with the board.
Do not use Washable Markers or Permanent Markers. For best results, use only Dry-Erase Markers or Washable Dry-Erase Markers.
The owner of this product should disassemble and dispose of the playground equipment in such a way that no unreasonable hazards will exist at the
time the playground equipment is discarded.
6D LIMITED WARRANTY (Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand)
Our products are covered under warranty for a period of 1 year* from the date of purchase, under normal use and service, against defective workmanship and material. If you have recently purchased this product and find it to be defective in any way, kindly return it to the “Source of Purchase” for a Full Refund or Exchange. Should the product no longer be covered by your Purchase Receipt, or should you have any questions pertaining to our product, please call our Toll Free Customer Service for assistance.
Keep a copy of the UPC Code with proof of purchase receipt for any future Warranty Service. Please retain packaging and instruction manual for future reference.
*Nthawi ya chitsimikizo ndi miyezi itatu (3) kwa osamalira masana kapena ogula malonda.
Ndemanga: Illustrations not to scale.
FASTENER SHOWN ACTUAL SIZE
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Grow N Up 1018-05 Cooper the Construction Coupe [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
1018-05, Cooper the Construction Coupe, Construction Coupe, Cooper the Coupe, Coupe