drive NITRO SL Rollator
Thank you for choosing a product from Drive DeVilbiss. You will not be disappointed by the design, functionality, and quality of this product. Please read these operating instructions carefully prior to initial use. They contain important safety information and valuable tips for proper use and care. If you have questions or need additional information, contact your Drive DeVilbiss specialist dealer who supplied your product. These operating instructions contain all of the important information for adjustment and operation. The most current operating instructions are available as a PDF online or can be requested from customer service. Enlarged formats for visually impaired persons can be displayed. Blind patients must be instructed by their attendants. Repairs as well as some adjustments require special technical training and must therefore be made by the medical supplies dealer.
Kampani yathu imakhala ndi moyo wautumiki kwa zaka zisanu malinga ngati chinthucho chikugwiritsidwa ntchito momwe timafunira ndipo zofunikira zonse zosamalira ndi ntchito zimawonedwa.
This service life may be significantly exceeded if the product is carefully handled, repaired, maintained, and used and there are no technical limits based on the further development of science and technology. The service life may also be significantly shortened through extreme and improper use, however. Determination of the service life by our company does not represent any additional guarantee.
Kutaya: Ngati simukufunanso chinthucho, chonde funsani katswiri wanu wamalonda kapena bweretsani malondawo kumalo osungirako zinthu kwanuko.
- Nambala ya nkhani
- Dzina lankhani
- Se-rial number
- UDI kodi
- Max. katundu
- Follow the in-structions for use
- chipangizo Medical
- Tsiku lopanga (chaka-mwezi)
Gwiritsaninso ntchito: This product can be reused. Please note that all technical documents needed for safe handling must also be given to the new user. The product must be checked by the specialist dealer, cleaned, and restored to optimum condition. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions during preparation; these are made available on request. Accessories are available from your specialist dealer or at www.drivedevilbiss.de
The warranty period for the product supplied by us is 24 months from the date of purchase. Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if it can be shown that there is a defect in materials or manufacturing. Parts subject to wear are generally not covered during the normal guarantee period unless the parts need repair or replacement which became necessary as a clear, direct consequence of a manufacturing or material error. We reserve the right to errors and modifications on the basis of technical improvements and changes in design.
KUSABULA MWA WARRANTY
Parts subject to wear include (among others): wheels, brakes, and handles
Zigawo za mankhwala
Mtengo wa NITRO SL
- Kankhani chogwirira
- Locking lever for push handles
- 5. Mpando
- Mawilo kumbuyo
- Wonyamula nzimbe
- Thandizo lakumbuyo
- Bowden cable
Walking aid for outdoor and indoor use to compensate for or improve limited walking ability. Insured parties are to be provided with walking aids with the intention of compensating for or at least improving the user’s limited walking ability (expansion of radius of activity or mobility). Persons with limitations of hand/arm functions require particular adjustments/designs of handles or hand rests/armrests. Movable walking aids may not be suitable for persons with balance disorders; in individual cases, this should be tested out. Where appropriate, an attendant must be present. The rollator is to be used only for normal, everyday activities.
The rollator is not suitable for use in the case of perception disorders, severe loss of balance, inability to sit down.
Kukula kwa kutumiza
|1 x||Thandizo lakumbuyo|
|1 x||Wonyamula nzimbe|
|1 x||Malangizo ogwiritsidwa ntchito|
- Gwiritsani ntchito chogudubuza ngati chothandizira kuyenda!
- Gwiritsani ntchito chogudubuza pamalo amodzi komanso olimba.
- Zodzigudubuza sizingagwiritsidwe ntchito ngati mpando wamagalimoto, monga basi kapena sitima!
- Ndizoletsedwa kuima pa rollator kapena kunyamula munthu kapena nyama pa rollator.
- Take note of the permitted maximum weight of the user.
- This information can be found in the technical data in these instructions for use as well as on the identification plate.
- Use the tray only for small, lightweight objects which are not sharp or hot. Max. load: 5.0 kg
- Use the basket only to transport objects and do not overload it! Max. load: 5.0 kg
- Kugwiritsa ntchito ma escalator ndi zina zotere ndizoletsedwa!
- Do not hang any bags on the handle
- Pamalo otsetsereka, gwiritsani ntchito brake yautumiki (kokerani lever ya brake m'mwamba).
- Leaning excessively on the handles can cause the rollator to tip backward.
- Mukamapinda / kufutukula chogudubuza, zovala ndi ziwalo za thupi zimatha kupinidwa.
- Tetezani wodzigudubuza ku kuwala kwa dzuwa. Zogulitsa zimatha kutentha ndikuyambitsa kuvulala pakhungu ngati zikhudza.
- Prior to each use, ensure that your rollator is intact and that all adjustable parts are properly secured. Check that the brakes are working properly!
- Musanagwiritse ntchito chogudubuza, onetsetsani kuti wolonderayo watsekedwa bwino.
- Check the screws on the rollator regularly and tighten them, if necessary.
- Mphamvu ya braking imatha kuwonongeka ndi kuwonongeka kwa matayala. Pachifukwa ichi, yang'anani mphamvu ya braking ndi matayala nthawi zonse.
- The rollator should NOT be carried by the seat, removable parts, or brake cables.
- Chochitika chilichonse chowopsa chomwe chimachitika pokhudzana ndi chinthucho chikuyenera kunenedwa kwa wopanga komanso woyenerera wa membala wa dziko lomwe wogwiritsa ntchitoyo ndi/kapena wodwala ali.
- Take all the parts out of the box.
- Unfold the frame.
- Insert the castors, making sure that you position the forks pointing outwards when the rollator is in motion.
- “R” label = right side
- “L” label = left side
- Chenjezo: Make sure that the two push buttons are fully and properly engaged.
- Straighten the frame and insert the rear wheels, making sure that the wheels are positioned on the outer side and that the brake cables go around the outside of the frame. If the brake pad is rubbing on the wheel, take the assembly back off and unwind the cable a few turns. Adjust the cable using the screw situated at the base and/or on the handle side.
Chenjezo: Make sure that the two push-buttons are fully and properly engaged.“
Place the rollator on its wheels. Now press both side rails of the seat section downwards until they click into place. The rollator is unfolded correctly when both locking hooks have clicked into place.
Msonkhano wa Chalk
Die Tasche wird mit den Ösen an den Rahmenrohrenden eingehängt (Bild 3).
Kusintha kwa kutalika kwa zogwirira ntchito
Insert push handles at least to the first cross-hole into the frame tubing. Insert the fi xing screw from the inside and tighten using the washer and star screw To change the height adjustment of the push handles, loosen the fi xing screw by turning the star screw counter-clockwise. Then lock the handle at the desired height, as described above
If braking is poor or too hard, the brake can be adjusted either at the brake housing above or using the adjusting screw on the Bowden cable below to achieve the desired braking effect. The brake is correctly adjusted when the brake lever as well as the brake wires are free of play and the wheels can be rotated without grinding noises when the brake is released.
Braking | Parking
To brake when walking with the rollator, pull both brakes handles upwards with your hands Always brake slowly while applying equal pressure with both hands. To apply the brakes/park the rollator, press both brake handles downwards until they audibly click into place To release the brake, pull both brake handles upwards once again until they are released (brake handles are in the middle position). The braking effect can be impaired by wear and tear on the tires. For this reason, regularly check the braking effect.
Kusintha kwa backrest
Position the sling by inserting the fixings on each side into the guides on the brackets situated at the level of the handles. Adjust the supports to the height required. Chenjezo: Before each use, make sure that the sling has been inserted correctly and that the two brackets are fully tightened. Make sure that you fit the sling the right way (stitching facing outwards). The braking effect can be impaired by wear and tear on the tires. For this reason, regularly check the braking effect.
Adjusting the backrest: Position the sling by inserting the fixings on each side into the guides on the brackets situated at the level of the handles. Adjust the supports to the height required.
Chenjezo: Before each use, make sure that the sling has been inserted correctly and that the two brackets are fully tightened. Make sure that you fit the sling the right way (stitching facing outwards).
Kukhala: Place the rollator on an even and solid surface. Then apply the brakes. The rollator must be stable and may not slip. Only sit upright; do not lean backward Seated position permitted only as shown and against the direction of movement
Kupinda | Transport | Kuwotcha
Kupinda chogudubuza, gwiritsani ntchito chogwirira kuti mukokere gawo la mpando m'mwamba
Kuyeretsa | Kusamalira
- Sambani nthawi zonse ndi nsalu yonyowa!
- Osagwiritsa ntchito zoyeretsera mwaukali!
- Osagwiritsa ntchito zotsukira abrasive!
- Osagwiritsa ntchito zotsukira zamtundu uliwonse wa chlorine ndi viniga!
- Kupha tizilombo toyambitsa matenda, mankhwala ophera tizilombo amatha kugwiritsidwa ntchito monga Descosept AF kapena Bacillol AF.
- Check the screws regularly and tighten them, them if necessary.
- The product should not be exposed to temperatures above 60° C for long periods of time (for example, use in a sauna, etc.)!
- In the event of defects, contact your specialist dealer from whom you purchased this product!
- Check the condition of the tires regularly. They are “fail-safe”, meaning that you do not have to check air pressure or fill them with air. \
- Always check the tires for tears or other damage, however.
|mankhwala||NITRO SL Grey||NITRO SL White||NITRO SL Lightblue|
|Overall length x Overall width||700300100||700300200||700300300|
|Kugwira kutalika||64 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita||64 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita||64 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita|
|Seat width x Seat depth||83 cm - 93 cm||83 cm - 93 cm||83 cm - 93 cm|
|Kutalika kwa mpando||42 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita||42 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita||42 masentimita x XUMUMX masentimita|
|M'lifupi pakati pa zogwirira||56 masentimita||56 masentimita||56 masentimita|
|Makulidwe akapindidwa||48 masentimita||48 masentimita||48 masentimita|
|Chiwerengero chonse||27 cm x XUMUM cm masentimita 72 cm||27 cm x XUMUM cm masentimita 72 cm||27 cm x XUMUM cm masentimita 72 cm|
|Load max.||5,2 makilogalamu||5,2 makilogalamu||5,2 makilogalamu|
|Material Seat||136 makilogalamu||136 makilogalamu||136 makilogalamu|
|Load max. of the bag||5 makilogalamu||5 makilogalamu||5 makilogalamu|
The manufacturer declares conformity for the product described in accordance with the regulation of council directive 93/42/EEC dated June 14, 1993 on medical devices and directive 2007/47/EC.
Nambala +49 7562 9724 0
- Irrtum und Änderungen vorbehalten Stand: 12.07.2022
- Version: Chotsatira MDR-1.0
- Drive Medical GmbH & Co. KG Leutkircher Straße 44 88316 Isny|Allgäu
- Ralon Medical Equipment CO.Ltd XiLian Development Zone, Jinsha, Danzao Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong, China
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|drive NITRO SL Rollator [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
NITRO SL, Rollator, NITRO SL Rollator
- Drive DeVilbiss - Hilfsmittel für Bad, Dusche, Mobilität & mehr
- Drive DeVilbiss - Hilfsmittel für Bad, Dusche, Mobilität & mehr