Day-Brite CFI HCY-SENSOR Microwave Motion Sensor Instruction Manual
INTELLISENSOR Smart Control
Microwave motion sensor (HCY-SENSOR)
Note: Sensor and remote control available separately as accessories. The sensor can only be configured via a remote controller
Kapangidwe ka makina
Chithunzi cha Wiring
Default sensor setting
Microwave sensor specifications
Microwave Frequency 5.8GHz±75MHz
Microwave Power <0.3mW
Chiwerengero cha Kuzindikira
Max,14m/45.92ft Ceiling Mounted Mounting Height
Max,15m/49.2ft Ceiling Mounted
Automatically ON/OFF function
- Please read the instructions carefully before using this product and keep it well for all users to read at any time
- The sensor should be installed by qualified electrician and ensure power is off before the installation.
- We reserve the right to modify any incorrect text, image and necessary technical parameters.
- Any unauthorized modification is forbidden, otherwise all guarantees will be immediately invalid.
- When installing multiple products, ensure that the distance between each product is not less than 2.5m.
- When installing the sensor, avoid materials with high dielectric density such as metal accessories and glass covers on the front of the sensor to prevent the metal from shielding the microwave signal, affecting the sensing effect and causing false triggering.
- Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
- Malo ozindikira a module sensor adzayikidwa moyang'anizana ndi malo ozindikira.
- Ziyenera kukhala kutali ndi dalaivala kupewa kusokoneza m'badwo ndi lamp kunyezimira.
- The installation location should be far away from ventilation ducts, fire-fighting ducts, drainage ducts, mechanical vibrations or places with large metal equipment.
Chilengedwe Chogwiritsa Ntchito
- Zoyenera kuyika m'nyumba kuti mupewe kuyambitsa zabodza chifukwa cha zinthu zakunja monga mvula, mphepo kapena kugwedezeka kwamitengo.
- Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space (such as galvanized-iron roof).
- Shall not be installed next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to avoid false triggering caused by machine vibration or the lamp kugwedezeka.
- The single-step motion of the human body may not be able to trigger the sensor, and the sensor will only be triggered
- when the human body continues to move.
Zolemba Zogwiritsa Ntchito
- Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than <20mm and attenuate if thicker than <20mm.
- Woyendetsa voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
- Detection area will be affected by speed of motion such as human body/car driving, mounting height and movement volue.
- Yesani masiku adzuwa popanda lampmthunzi womwe ungakhudze mtengo wa lux woyesedwa.
Installation of DC motion sensor
Take out the sensor from the box
After removing the protective cover on the sensor contact pin, you can install it.
If xture has sensor receptacle installed, screw the 1/2” knockout out with screw driver by illustrated direction, and screw the sensor kit on. The sensor is set as universal mode(refer to sensor spec sheet), the setting is program mable via remote control(the remote control is not included in standard packing)
Werengani Zambiri Za Bukuli & Tsitsani PDF:
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Day-Brite CFI HCY-SENSOR Microwave Motion Sensor [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
HCY-SENSOR, Microwave Motion Sensor, HCY-SENSOR Microwave Motion Sensor, Motion Sensor, Sensor