CREATE Wood Effect Portable Speaker with Bluetooth
Thank you for choosing our speaker. Before using the appliance, and to ensure the best use, carefully read these instructions.
The safety precautions enclosed herein reduce the risk of death, injury and electrical shock when correctly adhered to. Keep the manual in a safe place for future reference, along with the completed warranty card, purchase receipt and package. If applicable, pass these in-structions on to the next owner of the appliance. Always follow basic safety precautions and accident-prevention measures when using an electrical appliance. We assume no liability for customer failing to comply with these requirements.
Mukamagwiritsa ntchito chipangizo chilichonse chamagetsi, njira zodzitetezera ziyenera kuwonedwa nthawi zonse.
- Be sure the main body is not hit.
- Be sure the main body does not get in contact with chemicals such as benzene, thinner, etc.
- Please do not place the speaker close to strong magnetic or electric fields.
- Only qualified technicians can disassemble, repair or conduct transformations on this product.
- As to wasted packaging, batteries and old electronic products, please properly handle them through classifying.
- Consumers shall be solely responsible for all the consequences as a result of violating said warnings and inappropriate use that leads to personal and property damages, for which the company shall not be held liable.
- Kusintha kwamagetsi On/Kuzimitsa
- Kulipira lamp (red colour)
- LED light (BT – green, AUX in – red, USB – light out)
- Utility knob/key (Volume, play and pause or equalizer)
- Utility knob/key (Treble, previous)
- Utility knob/key (Bass, next)
- USB interface (MP3 player)
- AUX in slot (3.5 mm)
- DC IN (5V/100 mA)
The device is equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery (5V / 1800mA), so it could work without external power equipment if there were enough power with it. The user could also connect the device with a power cable to the adapter along with the device or any other power supply with a 5V 1500 mA output.
MITUNDU NDI NTCHITO
MALO OGULIRA BLUETOOTH
- Stirring the power switch to the ON position, the device will be working and start from Blue-tooth by default if there was no USB flash connected with the device by the USB interface.
- The LED light turns on in green colour. The User needs to use the mobile phone, tablet, laptop, etc., to pair it and connect the device manually.
- The user can operate the utility knobs/keys on the device to play/pause or select previous or next tracks by short press the related keys.
- Long pressing Play/Pause key the user can check the equalizer settings. Also by rotating the related knob to make volume/treble/bass adjustments.
- Input a USB flash drive already with stored music. The device will change to USB mode auto-matically. Now the LED light is out.
- Operations are the same as with Bluetooth mode.
Tip: The device ideally supports 64GB flash drives and part of 128GB flash drives (mixed stor-ing of too large non-music files may affect the device performance in reading the USB flash drive).
ZOKHUDZA KWA AUX
- Connect the device to a music source with an audio cable with one end in 3.5 mm tip to the AUX IN interface, (the audio cable is not included with the device).
- The LED light will be red. The user could make related operations accordingly, please refer to the introduction of Bluetooth function.
Tip: The function of selecting music through Pre/next keys could not be performed under the AUX IN mode.
- The device contains a 1800 mA rechargeable battery.
- The user could charge the device with the included power adapter of 5V 1500 mA.
- The charge light will be out when the battery is fully charged.
Tip: The device could be charged while working.
In compliance with Directives: 2012/19/EU and 2015/863/EU on the restriction of the use of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipment as well as their waste disposal. The symbol with the crossed dustbin shown on the package indicates that the product at the end of its service life shall be collected as separate waste. Therefore, any products that have reached the end of their useful life must be given to waste disposal centres specialising in separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, or given back to the retailer at the time of purchasing new similar equipment, on a one for one basis. The adequate separate collection for the subsequent start-up of the equipment sent to be recycled, treated and disposed of in an environmentally compatible way contributes to preventing possible nega-tive effects on the environment and health and optimises the recycling and reuse of components making up the apparatus. Abusive disposal of the product by the user involves application of the administrative sanctions according to the laws.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|CREATE Wood Effect Portable Speaker with Bluetooth [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
Wood Effect Portable Speaker with Bluetooth, Wood Effect Speaker with Bluetooth, Portable Speaker with Bluetooth, Speaker with Bluetooth, Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Speaker, Speaker