CREATE WINDLIGHT EASY Ceiling Fan
Thank you for choosing our ceiling fan. Before using the appliance, and to ensure the best use, please read these instructions carefully.
Njira zodzitetezera zomwe zili m'chikalatachi zimachepetsa chiopsezo cha imfa, kuvulala, ndi kugwedezeka kwamagetsi zikatsatiridwa bwino. Sungani bukhuli pamalo otetezeka kuti mudzaligwiritse ntchito m'tsogolo, limodzi ndi chikalata chonse cha chitsimikizo, risiti yogulitsa, ndi phukusi. Ngati n'kotheka, chonde tumizani malangizowa kwa mwiniwake wa chipangizocho. Nthawi zonse tsatirani njira zodzitetezera komanso kupewa ngozi mukamagwiritsa ntchito chipangizo chamagetsi. Sititenga udindo uliwonse pakuphwanya zofunikira izi ndi kasitomala.
Mukamagwiritsa ntchito chipangizo chilichonse chamagetsi, njira zodzitetezera ziyenera kuwonedwa nthawi zonse.
- This appliance is not designed for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental disabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are under supervision or have been instructed in the safe use of the appliance and understand the dangers involved.
- Children do not recognize the dangers that can occur when operating a ceiling fan
- Keep children away from ceiling fans.
- Do not expose the ceiling fan to rain or moisture. Do not use the ceiling fan outdoors or with wet hands.
MALO NDI ZOFUNIKA ZOYANG'ANIRA
- According to safety regulations, the lowest point of the fan blade must be at least 2.3 m (7 ft) above the ground.
- Make sure the chosen location does not allow the rotating fan blades to come into contact with anything.
- Make sure the ceiling joists are solid and large and strong enough to support the weight of the fan.
- To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or personal injury, make sure the fan mounting bracket is connected directly to the building structure. DO NOT mount it in a distribution box.
- The mounting bracket must be firmly bolted to a supporting structure, for example a concrete ceiling, a steel structure or a wooden frame. If a wooden frame is added, it must be firmly nailed or screwed between two rafters.
- To reduce the risk of personal injury and property damage, do not bend or damage the fan rod or blades when handling or installing them.
- Make sure the ceiling fan is securely attached to the ceiling. All set screws should be checked and retightened as necessary prior to fan operation.
- Always turn off the power before repairing the ceiling fan and turn off the circuit breaker that feeds the power to the light. To avoid possible electric shock, make sure the electricity is turned off at the fuse box or circuit breaker panel before wiring.
- The fan, mounting bracket, and light kit must be grounded. Make sure all spliced connections are adequately insulated.
- Check and confirm that all connections are correct and secure. When all electrical connections are made, store all cables in an orderly fashion.
- Do not attempt to control this fan from any wall switch or remote control that is not approved by the manufacturer for use with this fan. DO NOT use a solid state controller. Use of an unapproved remote control or wall switch will void the warranty.
- Do not connect the ceiling fan to a dimmer or dimmer.
Machenjezo ndi machenjezo
- Gwiritsani ntchito zida zosinthira zokha CREATE.
- Kuti muchepetse chiopsezo cha kuvulazidwa kwaumwini, gwirizanitsani faniyo molunjika ku nyumba yothandizira nyumbayo motsatira malangizowa ndikugwiritsa ntchito zipangizo zomwe zimaperekedwa.
- To avoid possible electrical shock, before installing your fan, disconnect power by turning off the circuit breakers in the outlet box and associated wall switch.
- All wiring must be in accordance with national and local electrical codes and ANSI / NFPA
70. Ngati simukudziwa mawaya, funsani katswiri wamagetsi wodziwa bwino.
- Kuti muchepetse chiwopsezo cha kuvulala kwanu, musapindike tsamba la clamping system when installing, balancing, or cleaning the fan. Never insert foreign objects between the rotating fan blades.
- To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or motor damage, do not use a solid state speed control with this fan. Use only CREATE speed controls
Zindikirani: The important safety precautions and instructions in this manual are not intended to cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. It should be understood that common sense and caution are necessary factors in the installation and operation of this fan.
MNDANDANDA WA MAGawo
KULUMIKIZANA KWA EGTSI
- Make the connection between the cables of the electrical installation of your home and the cables of the fan motor following the instructions below.
KULEMBEDWA KWA MALANGIZO
- Mark the correct position of the holes and fix the mounting bracket using the screws with metal plugs or screws and washers suitable for the type of ceiling chosen.
- Yang'anani kuyika kolondola kwa bulaketi musanapachike fani. Mbaleyi iyenera kuthandizira kulemera kwa fani.
- To avoid personal injury and damage, make sure the place to hang the blades leaves a clearance of 2.3 m from the ground and 76 cm from any walls or obstacles.
- Onetsetsani kuti bulaketi yokwerayo imalumikizidwa bwino ndi nyumbayo ndipo imatha kuthandizira kulemera kwathunthu kwa fani.
- Remove the bolt from the seatpost, removing the pin and pass the finial (crown molding) and hood through the hanger bar. Next, route the fan motor wires through the inside of the hanger bar. Tighten the hanger bar to the engine and insert the bolt and pin.
KUKONZA BARAKE WOYEKA
- Bokosi lotulutsiramo ndi mtengo ziyenera kukhala zokwezeka bwino komanso zotha kuchirikiza modalirika kulemera kwa fani.
Gwiritsirani ntchito zomangira zomangira motetezedwa ndi zomangira zamatabwa ndi zomangira zomangira padenga.
Denga la konkire
Boolani mabowo ndi kubowola 8mm, kutengera kutalika kwa zomangira zokulitsa. Kenako, tetezani bulaketi yokwera padenga ndi zomangira zowonjezera.
Osakonza bulaketi yokwera molunjika padenga lokhala ndi makulidwe osakwana 10mm kuti mupewe ngozi yomasula wononga.
MOUNT AND HANG THE FAN
- If you want to extend the suspension length of your fan, you must remove the hanging ball from the rod provided for use with the extension rod (included).
(If you want to use the dowered, follow the instructions below.)
- To remove the hanging ball, loosen the hanging ball set screw and remove the pin and bolt. Lower the hanging ball and remove the stopper pin. Slide the hanging ball out of the original rod and slide it down the longest rod (it should be noted that the top of the rod has a hole for the set screw, use this hole when inserting the set screw).
- Insert the stopper pin into the top of the extended rod and lift off the hanging ball.
- Make sure the stopper pin aligns with the slots on the inside of the hanging ball, securely tighten the set screw.
Tip: Kuti zikhale zosavuta kudyetsa mawaya mu bar, kulungani tepi yamagetsi kuzungulira mawaya. Izi zidzakuthandizani kuwagwirizanitsa pamene mukuwalowetsa mu bar.
- Masulani zomangira ndi makina ochapira pamwamba pa nyumba zamagalimoto. Chotsani zikhomo mu bar (ngati simunatero kale). Ikani rosette mu bar.
- Pass the cables through the bar and pull the excess cables from the top of the bar to tight-en them.
- Ikani bala mkati mwa nyumba yamoto ndikuyika zikhomo zomwe mudachotsa kale. Limbani zomangira ndi ma washer.
- Tsitsani rosette panyumba yamagalimoto.
MSONKHANO WA BLAD
Align the holes in the blade bracket with the holes in the blades and motor body and screw them into place, but do not tighten the screws until they are all in place and screwed in.
- Check the correct operation of the ceiling fan, checking that there are no strange movements or misalignments in any part of the fan.
- In the event that any type of hum / vibration can be seen, you can proceed to adjust the blades with the anti-roll kit.
- The anti-roll kit has self-adhesive weights and u-shaped clips.
- Zimitsani fan fan.
- Inu mukhoza kuika kopanira pakati pa tsamba lililonse ndi fufuzani ngati kugwedera amachepetsa.
- Turn on the fan and check. If there are no changes, turn off the fan and add another.
Kukhazikitsa zida zakuwala
- Install the bulb (not included).
- Gwirizanitsani lampshade to the motor by inserting the glass neck into the light fixture, keeping two spring clips inside the glass neck. Pull the glass shade towards the third spring clip. Push the third clip to fit inside the glass and push the glass towards the mounter.
- Assemble the decorative keychain and extension chains from the hardware bag to the fan pull chains by inserting the end of the chain into the chain link. Confirm that the chains are secure by pulling lightly on both chains on the coupling.
MOUNTING THE ROSETTE
- Kwezani rosette ku bulaketi yokwera ndikuyanjanitsa zomangira zomasuka mu bulaketi yokwera ndi mabowo a rosette.
- Tembenuzani chipere kuti musinthe. Ikaninso zomangirazo ndikuziteteza ndi screwdriver.
- Mukakhala ndi bulaketi yokwera yotetezedwa kubokosi lolumikizira mutha kupitiliza kupachika fan.
- Gwirani chofanizira mwamphamvu ndi manja onse awiri. Dulani ndodoyo potsegula bulaketi ndikusiya mpira kukhala pa bulaketi.
- Tembenuzani cholumikizira cha mpira mpaka chikugwirizana ndi tabu yomwe ili pa bulaketi yokwera.
- Tip: Winawake ayenera kukuthandizani kugwira makwerero ndikukupatsani chokupizira mukakwera.
Hook the pin at the end of the chain into the slot and pull to tighten. After that, you can turn it on to electricity and enjoy your new fan.
In compliance with Directives: 2012/19/EU and 2015/863/EU on the restriction of the use of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipment as well as their waste disposal. The symbol with the crossed dustbin shown on the package indicates that the product at the end of its service life shall be collected as separate waste. Therefore, any products that have reached the end of their useful life must be given to waste disposal centers specializing in separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, or given back to the retailer at the time of purchasing new similar equipment, on a one for one basis. The adequate separate collection for the subsequent start-up of the equipment sent to be recycled, treated and disposed of in an environmentally compatible way contributes to preventing possible negative effects on the environment and health and optimizes the recycling and reuse of components making up the apparatus. Abusive disposal of the product by the user involves application of the administrative sanctions according to the laws.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|CREATE WINDLIGHT EASY Ceiling Fan [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
WINDLIGHT EASY, Ceiling Fan, WINDLIGHT EASY Ceiling Fan, WINDLIGHT EASY Fan, Fan