Wonyamula Madzi Wokamba
Instruction Manual Style: 1684864
- Wireless Distance: 10M
- Power: DC 5v 500mA
- Kutulutsa: 3W
- Batani: 3.7V 300mAh
- Nthawi Yotsatsa: Maola 3
- Operating Time: 2-5 hours will vary depending on the volume level
- Rating: IPx4 Grade Waterproof FCC ID: 2AC9N1684864
A) On / Off Button
B) Forward (short press) / volume up (long press)
C) Rewind (short press) / volume down (long press)
D) Phone Button
• Short press to pick up or hang up a phone call
• Short press button twice quickly to redial last phone call E) Play/Pause Button F) Charging port
- 1 x Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- 1 x Phwando lachitsulo lopangira USB
- 1 x Starp
Kutchaja Wokamba Nkhani Yanu
- This wireless speaker is powered by an integrated rechargeable lithium battery.
- Insert the pin end of the charging cable into the charging socket (see “g” on the diagram”) on the Speaker.
- Plug the USB end of the charging cable into a USB computer port or USB plug/adapter.
- The LED indicator will turn red when the battery is charging.
- Battery ikadzaza kwathunthu, chizindikiro cha LED chidzazimitsa.
Pairing Your Shower Speaker
- Activate the speaker’s wireless function by turning the speaker on. Press and hold the Power On/Off button for about 6 seconds.
- When the device is successfully switched on, the LED indicator will flash blue. This means that the wireless function has been activated.
- The speaker is now ready to be paired with a wireless smart device.
- Turn on the device you will be playing music from and enable the Wireless function.
- Go to your device’s wireless function and select from the device list.
- If a password is required, type in ‘0000’ into your device.
- The Speaker will now be ready to use.
- Once the Speaker is paired to your device, the next time you switch on your Shower Speaker it will automatically connect to your device (as long as your wireless function is turned on).
Assembling Product & Suction Cup Duration
- To use the speaker suctioned to a vertical wall such as in the shower:
- Thoroughly clean the surface you are wanting to suction the speaker to. Ensure the surface is completely dry and free from any dirt/residue.
- Make sure the suction cups are clean and free from any dirt/residue. To clean, run under warm water and leave to air dry. Avoid drying with a towel as lint may stick to the suction cup interfering with adhesion.
- Ensure the suction cup is placed on a completely smooth surface and not placed over any joints or grout lines as this could interfere with adhesion.
- Press the suction cup firmly on the chosen surface until the air between the suction cups and wall is pressed out and the suction cups are secured.
- The speaker can remain vertically suctioned for up to 15+ hours*.
- To use the speaker as a phone holder:
- Make sure the suction cups are clean and free from any dirt/residue.
- Ensure the phone or phone case is smooth and the surface is completely dry and free from any dirt/residue.
- Press the phone firmly on the suction cups until the air between the speaker and phone is pressed out and the phone is secured to the suction cups.
- Place the speaker on a horizontal, flat surface with the button panel facing downward.
- For ordinary use, the speaker can be positioned in any direction, ensuring it is positioned stably. Compatibilities Compatible with most wireless smart devices. For use as a phone holder, the speaker is compatible to be suctioned to most smooth phone surfaces and smooth cases.
Chenjezo & Malangizo a Chitetezo
- Werengani bukuli mosamala musanagwiritse ntchito mankhwalawa.
- Keep the manual for future use of the product.
- Sungani chipangizocho kutali ndi kutentha, kuwala kwa dzuwa, ndi mbali zakuthwa.
- Sungani chipangizocho kutali ndi moto wamaliseche.
- Do not insert any metal objects into the device – the risk of a short circuit.
- Kuti mupewe kuyimitsidwa mwamphamvu, musagwiritse ntchito chipangizocho nyengo youma kwambiri.
- Akatswiri ayenera kumaliza kukonza kulikonse.
- *It is recommended to remove the speaker from vertical suction between uses.
- Ensure when suctioning vertically, the speaker has been suctioned away from the standing area and away from any objects that could be damaged in the event that the speaker is to fall from the wall.
Chidziwitso cha FCC
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) This device may not cause harmful interference 2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Zindikirani: Chida ichi chidayesedwa ndipo chapezeka kuti chikutsatira malire a chipangizo chamagetsi cha Class B, kutengera gawo la 15 la Malamulo a FCC. Malirewa adapangidwa kuti aziteteza moyenera kusokonezedwa ndi malo okhala. Chidachi chimagwiritsa ntchito ndipo chimatha kutulutsa mphamvu zamagetsi ndipo, ngati sichinaikidwe ndikugwiritsidwa ntchito mogwirizana ndi malangizo, zitha kusokoneza kuyankhulana kwawailesi. Komabe, palibe chitsimikizo kuti kusokonezedwa sikungachitike pakukhazikitsa kwina. Ngati chipangizochi chikuyambitsa vuto pakulandila wailesi kapena wailesi yakanema, zomwe zingadziwike mwa kuzimitsa zida zonse, wogwiritsa ntchitoyo amalimbikitsidwa kuti ayesere kusokoneza mwa njira imodzi kapena zingapo izi:
- Konzaninso kapena sinthani antenna yolandila.
- Lonjezani kupatukana pakati pazida ndi wolandila.
- Lumikizani zida zogulitsira pa dera losiyana ndi lomwe wolandirayo walumikizidwa.
- Funsani wogulitsayo kapena waluso pa TV / TV kuti akuthandizeni.
Zosintha kapena zosintha zomwe sizinavomerezedwe ndi chipani chomwe chimayang'anira kutsatira izi zitha kusokoneza mphamvu ya wogwiritsa ntchito zida.
Where you see either symbol on any of our electrical products, batteries or packaging, it indicates that the relevant electrical product or battery should not be disposed of as general household waste in Europe. To ensure the correct waste treatment of the product and batteries, please dispose of them in accordance with any applicable local laws or requirements for the disposal of electrical equipment/batteries. By disposing of batteries and electrical waste correctly, you will help to conserve natural resources and improve standards of environmental protection.
Aus, NZ, South Africa,
Singapore, HK, Lebanon,
Malaysia, the Philippines,
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|Cotton On Usa 1684864 Portable Waterproof Speaker [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
1684864, 2AC9N1684864, 1684864 Portable Waterproof Speaker, Portable Waterproof Speaker