CAIWEI A6AB 4200-Lumen Wireless Android Projector
Do not look directly into the light of the lens which could cause damage to your eyes, especially for children.
Do not place the projector on a wet surface, as this may result in an electric shock.
Please follow all warnings, precautions, and maintenance as recommended in this user’s guide.
Ndemanga Zofunda: Please let your eyes and the projector have a rest every 3-4 hours, which will be good for both of you and the projector.
- As the projector is a class A product, it may cause electromagnetic interference.
- Chonde musaike zinthu zamadzimadzi kapena zolemetsa pa projekita.
- To ensure good heat dissipation, please lift up the adjustable height stand on the bottom of the projector before turning on if you put the projector on a table or any other surface.
MALANGIZO OTHANDIZA A CHITETEZO
- Do not block any ventilation openings. To ensure the reliable operation or the projector and to protect from overheating, it is recommended to install the projector in a location that does not block ventilation. As an example, do not place the projector on a crowded coffee table, sofa, bed, etc. Do not put the projector in an enclosure such as a bookcase or a cabinet that restricts airflow. And clean all air filters once a month or clean when the air filters accumulate lots of dust.
To reduce the risk of’ lire and/or electric shock, do not expose the projcctor to rain or moisture. Do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves or any other apparatus such as ampzoyatsira zomwe zimatulutsa kutentha.
- Do not let objects or liquids enter the projcctor. They may touch dangerous voltage points and short out parts that could result in lire or electric shock.
- Do not use under the following conditions:
- M'malo otentha kwambiri, ozizira kapena achinyezi.
- Ensure that the ambient room temperature is within S”C — 35″C
- The relative humidity is 10% – 85%
In areas susceptible to excessive <lust,<lirt and fog
Near any appliance generates a strong magnetic field. In direct sunlight.
- Musagwiritse ntchito pulojekitiyi pamalo omwe mpweya woyaka kapena mpweya wophulika ungakhale mumlengalenga. The lamp inside the projector becomes very hot <luring operation and the gases may ignite and result in a lire.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chipangizocho ngati chawonongeka kapena kuzunzidwa. Kuwonongeka / kuzunzidwa kungakhale (koma sikokwanira):
- Unit has been dropped.
- The power supply cord or plug has been damaged. Liquid has been spilled on to the projector. Projector has been exposed to rain or moisture.
- Something has fallen in the projector or something is loose inside.
- Do not place the projector on an unstable surface. The projector may fall over resulting in injury or the projector rnay become damaged.
- Do not block the light corning out of the projector lens when in operation. The light will heat the object and rny rnelt, cause bums or start a fire.
Please do not open or disassemble the projector without professional instructions as this rnay cause electric shock.
- Gwiritsani ntchito zophatikizira / zowonjezera zotchulidwa ndi wopanga.
- do not look into straight into the projector lens during operation. The bright light rnay harrn your eyes.
- When tum on the projector,plug the power cord first before switch on the power switch to avoid short circuit.
- Tum off and unplug the power plug from the AC outlet before cleaning the product.
- Gwiritsani ntchito nsalu yofewa yowuma yokhala ndi zotsukira pang'ono kuti muyeretse nyumba yowonetsera. Osagwiritsa ntchito zotsukira abrasive, phula kapena zosungunulira kuyeretsa unit.
- Lumikizani pulagi yamagetsi kuchokera ku AC outlet ngati chinthucho sichikugwiritsidwa ntchito kwa nthawi yayitali.
- Osakhazikitsa purojekitala pamalo pomwe imatha kugwedezeka kapena kugwedezeka.
- Do not touch the lens with bare hands
- Chotsani batire/mabatire kuchokera pakutali musanasungidwe. Ngati batire/mabatire atasiyidwa patali kwa nthawi yayitali, amatha kutuluka.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito kapena kusunga pulojekiti pamalo pomwe utsi wamafuta kapena ndudu ungakhalepo, chifukwa ukhoza kusokoneza magwiridwe antchito a projekitiyo.
- Please follow the correct projector orientation installation as nonstandard installation may affect the projector’s performance.
- Gwiritsani ntchito chingwe chamagetsi kapena chitetezo chachitetezo. Monga mphamvutages ndi zofiirira zimatha KUPHA zida.
- User Manual …………………………….. 1 pc
- Remote Control ………………………… 1 pc
- Power Cable …………………………….. 1 pc
- AV Signal Cable ………………………. lpc
Accessories which can be purchased separately:
- Chojambula Chazenera
- Phiri Lophimba
To obtain best projection effect, please keep the projector away from direct sunlight or put down your curtains.
Standard Setting (Front Projection)
Chonde onani tebulo ili pansipa kuti musinthe kukula kwa chithunzi chanu ndi mtunda. (Kuchokera pa mandala mpaka pazenera).
|Kukula kwa chithunzi (inchi)||Kuyerekeza mtunda|
|30 "||97cm||Mapazi 3.18|
|50 "||153cm||Mapazi 5|
|60 "||180cm||Mapazi 5.9|
|80 "||240cm||Mapazi 7.87|
|100 "||288cm||Mapazi 8.64|
The optimum image size is 60-80 inches in diagonal dimension. Too small or too large projected image will lead to image not focusing well.
Please allow the measuring error of the above data to be±3%.
Please consult installation personnel for ceiling-mounted methods. Follow the instructions below for the correct projector positions.
- Please check the diagram below for vertical keystone correction.
- This projector may be damaged beyond repair if it is incorrectly mounted on a ceiling or on a surface.
- This projector should only be used in an environment where the temperature does not exceed the range of5°C-35°C. Projector malfunction may occur if this is not adhered to.
- Malfunction may occur if the projector is placed under dusty, wet, moist or smoky conditions.
- Poor ventilation condition will cause overheating which may damage or even ruin the projector.
- Kusintha kwamitundu
- master switch
- Wolandila IR
- Kuwongolera mwala wapangodya
- Mounting hole (screw hole size: M6)
- Bulu lamatsinje
- Source (to choose the input signal)
- Menu (to show up projector menu)
- lndicator light (Red color: standby; Green / blue color: working)
- Navigator mabatani
|No.||dzina||Malangizo||Function/Compatible devices||Required cable|
|AV||Kuwongolera mavidiyo||DVD player,AV device ect.||AV cable or AV
|8||Kutulutsa Audio||Connect external audio device||Earphone,speaker, sound bar ect.||Chingwe cha audio cha 3.5mm|
|@)||VGA||VGA signal input||Computer, laptop ect.||Chingwe cha VGA|
Kuyika kwa chizindikiro cha HDMI
|DVD player,fire stick,apple TV, cable box,computer, laptop,game
|Read USB device or connect mouse and keyboard||USB flash drive/hard drive, USB mouse, USB keyboard|
To avoid damage, connect the input signal cable correctly prior to switching on the projector.
MALANGIZO OTHANDIZA MALIRE
- Kukonzekera Kwazithunzi
- Navigator Buttons
- Menu (Doesn’t work in Android mode)
- Volume Down
- Zithunzi Flip
- Chinsinsi Chotsimikizira
- Volume Up
Kuyatsa / Kutseka
Turning on the projector:
- Install two new batteries into the remote control before use.
- Plug power cable, the indicator light will turn red. (Note: You’d better plug the power cord to the projector firstly, then plug to the electrical outlet.)
- Press the power button on the projector/remote, the indicator light will turn blue and keep blue.
- After a few seconds, the projection image appears.
- When set it up first time, the projection image may be blurry or distorted. Refer to the next part for instruction.
Turing off the projector:
- While the projector is in working status, press the power button on the projector/remote to turn it off(go to the standby mode).
- When the projector is in standby mode, its auto protecting system will be activated. Press the power button to start up again.
Operating the projector for the first time, image may appear unclear or trapezoid, because the focus and keystone haven’t been adjusted. Please do the following steps for correction:
Turn the trackwheel clockwise to bring the trackwheel to the end (Picture 1 ), then slowly rotate the trackwheel counterclockwise. At the same time, carefully observe the picture on the screen,when the image is clear, you get the best focus point.
Chonde dziwani: When moving the projector from a cold to a warm environment, water vapour may occur. Do not tum the projector on until such time as the vapour has disappeared.
Kusintha kwa Mwala Wamtengo Wapatali
If a projected picture has keystone distortion, correct the image with keystone adjustment. The image will become a trapezoid shape when the screen or projector is not level. Please reposition the projector to improve its angle to the screen. However, the circumference of the image may not be focused.
If you are unable to use the keystone correction function to correct the trapezoid disortion, please lower the projector to the center of the screen vertically. Or please use the Trapezoid or Four Point Trapezoid functions to further correct the trapezoid of the image. Please refer to Page 12.
Choosing the Signal Source
- Turn on the projector, the main interface will appear.
- Go to the “InputSource” in the main interface or source button on the remote control/projector.
- Go to the corresponding Signal Source option, such as HDMI, VGA, & AV.
kuwerenga Files from USB Disk
- Insert USB devices to the USB port
- Go to “LocalMedia” in the main interface.
- Go to the corresponding file mtundu.
- Choose the multimedia file kuti azisewera.
- You need to choose the correct file type to play the corresponding files.For example, when play image, you must select “Image” file type so that you can find and open an image from USB device.
- ngati file can not be read here, please go to Apps->ES File Explorer to open it.
Multimedia Format Anathandiza
- Video Format: 3GP/AVUFLV/MKV/MP4/MPG/WMV/RMVB/RM/TRPNOB/ DIVX/TP/TS/DAT
- Mtundu Wanyimbo: MP3/AAC/FLAC/OGG/MAV/WMA/M4A
- Format Image: BMP/JPG/PNG/JPEG
- Text Format: TXT/DOC/XLS/PPT/PDF
Kulumikiza ku WiFi
- Go to “Settings” on the top tab of the main interface.
- Go to “WIFI”, and tum on the WiFi option.
- Choose your wireless network from the list.
- Type in the password, press the “return” button 8 on the remote to quit the soft keyboard and click”Connect” to connect wifi.
Connecting to Bluetooth Audio Device
- Go to “Settings”–> “Bluetooth”, press “OK” button to tum on the Bluetooth.
- Find out and click the Bluetooth audio device you want to connect in the list.
- Press “OK” to perform Bluetooth pairing. After connecting, it will show “Connected”, the audio device works with the projector.
Zindikirani: Bluetooth only support audio device and mouse/keyboard, other devices (e.g. phone) may connect, but cannot transmit any signal. Therefore except the Bluetooth audio devices,other devices name will be in the coding, will not show the real name.
Malangizo a APP
Some Apps are pre-installed, such as “Share” for screen mirroring, “OfficeSuite” for file reading, and “Brower” for ner surfing.
Tip: It is necessary to connect a mouse to help navigate in the apps, as the remote control is not as flexible as the mouse in the apps.
Downloading & Installing APPs
Njira 1: Via Play Store
- Go to “APPs” –> “Play store”;
- Search apps, download and install them on the projector.
Njira 2: Via USB memory stick
- Search and download apk file for the app from its official website or this website: www.apkmirror.com (Make sure the apk file is for the Android TV system)
- Copy the apk file to a USB memory stick–>insert the USB stick to the projector–>Go to “LocalMedia”–>”File”–)find out the apk file and click the apk file kukhazikitsa.
Adding app shortcut on the main interface
- Go to “Home”–>”Add App”
- Select the installed app and press “OK”, the app shortcut will be added to the “Home” page.
Zindikirani: Once added, the app shortcut cannot be removed. You can only reset the projector to factory default to remove the app shortcut.
Mawonekedwe a Projection:
- Go to “Settings”–>”Projection”
- Select the mode you want to set and press the “OK” button to confirm.
You can select the “Frontal” “Rear” “Ceiling” and “Ceiling Rear” projection modes.
- Or you can press G on the remote to directly to flip the image.
Image Size Adjustment:
- Go to “Settings”->”Zoom”
- Go to “Whole Scaling”, and use the left key or right key on the remote to adjust the image size to fit to your screen. (Picture 2)
Zindikirani: The image can only be zoomed out, can not be zoomed in. If you want to enlarge the image, you need to move the projector backward
Image Trapezoid Adjustment:
- Go to “Four Point Trapezoid”, and adjust each comer of the image to get a rectangular image. (Picture 3)
- Or go to “Trapezoid”, use the up and down button on the remote to adjust the vertical keystone. Use the left and right button to adjust the horizontal keystone. (Picture 4)
- Install EShare for iPhone
Open the App Store on an iphone or ipad, download and Install “EShare for iPhone / iPad”
- Connect to Projector
After the installation is completed, launch EShare on your mobile device, and it will start to search for the projector devices in the same network.
Then click on the device name which you want to connect in the device list.
- mafoni File akukhamukira
Dinani pa chilichonse file (including music, video, picture, office document, PDF, e-book, and so on) on your iphone or ipad then it will be played or showed on your projector.
- Wopanda zingwe
Click on the “Mirroring” button in EShare, the screen will be mirrored to your projector.
- TV Mirroring
With “TV Mirror” function, you can mirror the screen of the projector to iOS device and touch directly to control it.
- akutali Control
You can use your phone as a touch mouse, air mouse keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of the projector.
- Install EShare for Android
Please ensure your android device is connected to the same network with projector, launch “EShare Server” on the projector, scan the QR code or visit the client download website. download and install “EShare for Android”.
- Connect to Projector
After the installation is completed, launch EShare on your android device, and it will start to search for the projector in the same network. Then click on the device name which you want to connect in the device list.
- mafoni File akukhamukira
Dinani pa chilichonse file (including music, video, picture, office document, PDF, e-book, and so on) on your android phone or pad, then it will be played or showed on your projector.
- Wopanda zingwe
Click on the ‘Mirroring” button in EShare, the screen will be mirrored to your projector.
Eshare integrated annotation pen in the wireless mirroring function. After the mirroring mode is started, the pen will appear on the top right of the screen.
- TV Mirroring
With “TV Mirror” function, you can mirror the screen of the projector to android device and touch directly to control it
- akutali Control
You can use your phone as a touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of the projector.
- Kamera opanda waya
Use the camera of your mobile phone as wireless camera of projector.
- Kugawana files from other app to large display
In other app, files can be shared to the large display through EShare through sharing.
- Lumikizani Network
Please ensure that Mac computer devices and projector are connected to the same Wifi. Open the “EShare” in the projector.Then the AirPlay icon appears on the taskbar at the top of the Mac computer.
- Connect to the projector.
- Click on the “Airplay” icon at the top of the Mac taskbar.
- Choose the name of the projector, you can synchronize the computer screen to the projector
- Install EShare for Windows
Please ensure your windows laptop is connected to the same network with your large display, launch “EShare Server” on the large display, visit client download website from your laptop, download and install “EShare for Windows”.
- Connect to Large Display
Launch EShare on your windows laptop, it will start to search for large display devices. Then click on the device which you want to connect to, and click on the start button the screen will be mirrored to your large display.
1. Kuwala kowonetsera sikugwira ntchito pamene kusintha kwa mphamvu kumatsegulidwa.
|@ Power cable is not connected properly or defective.|
|@ The power switch is faulty.|
|@ The fuse is faulty.|
|@ The power board is faulty.|
2. The projector does not come on when using the remote control.
|@ The power switch is turned off.|
@ The remote control has no batteries or the batteries are low.
|@ The remote control is not being aimed at the IR receiver.|
|@ The IR receiver is under strong lights.|
3. Palibe chithunzi.
|@ The input source may not be correct.|
|@ No input signal.|
|@ The input cable is not connected.|
|If in PC mode, the PC output frequency is not 50-60Hz.
@ Make sure you use the PC output to connect with projector.
|@ If use laptop, check the default signal output is VGA or HDMI.|
|@ If power indicator light is on and fan runs, it is the power board problem. Please contact seller.|
4. Kuzimitsa zokha.
|@ The projector ventilation is blocked.|
|@ The voltage sichikhazikika.|
|@ The projector is overheated – check if the fan is broken.|
|@ There is bug in Android system, please contact the seller for the file kuyambiransoko dongosolo.|
|LCD PanelSize||4, TFT|
|Chowonjezera Signal||Video||VGA/HDMI / USB /AV|
|mandala||Type||Optical glass lens|
|Kukonza Mwala Wamtengo Wapatali
|Vertically ±15 degree|
|kutentha||5 ° C-35 ° C|
|kutentha||0 ° C-40 ° C|
|kukula||21×14.5x8cm / 8.26×5.7×3.15 inch|
|Kunenepa||1.1kg / 2.45 mapaundi|
Dongosolo la Android
|CPU||Quad core Cortex-A7, 1.2GHz|
|RAM / ROM||1GB DDR3/8GB EMMC|
|Android Version||Android 7.1|
Chonde dziwani: The specifications above may change without prior notice.
Name/Company: __________ _
Telephone: ____________ _
Se 11 er Store Name:———–
Date of Purchase:——————-
Manufacturer: Guangzhou Caiwei Electronic Technology & Development Co.Ltd
Address: No.8 Xujing West Street, Tianhe,Guangzhou,China 510660 Official Website: http://www.cai-wei.com/
Imelo Yothandizira: caiwei@eui:.net.cn
Thank you for purchasing the projector.
From date of purchased, we offer one year warranty on projector and 6 months warranty on the bulb.
When you need to fix the projector, please return the defective product, completed warranty card and send back the projector to the address your seller provide.
- DVD player: Go to its audio setting, change audio setting from auto to PCM.
- Fire Stick or Apple TV: Go to device’s Audio setting, switch off Dolby audio option. On New version Firestick, go to Audio setting, select Dolby Digital Plus off mode(Stereo mode) or turn off auto-audio.
- Roku Stick: Go to its audio setting and change the audio setting to PCM-stereo.
- Video from USB device: check if the video with package DTS audio tracks, it is Not supported.
How To Turn Off Internal Speaker?
Press “Mute” button on remote.
Connect Computer Via HDMI, But No Response?
- Windows PC: Go to “Setting”– “Display” on your computer, select “copy these Displays”.
- Macbook: Go to “System preference” — “Setting” — “Arrangement”, click the “Mirror Displays”.
No Response When Connect Laptop using VGA Cable?
When connect laptop using VGA cable, we may need to use Fn combination keys. Switch the projector to VGA mode, and then simultaneously press Fn key and screen projection key. The screen projection key may at different place in different brand laptops. It is possibly among Fl – F12. Please refer to your laptop’s user manual. The following is for reference only:
- DELL: FN+F8 HP: FN+F4
- ThinkPad: FN+F7 TOSHIBA: FN+F5
- Acer: FN+F5 Samsung: FN+F4
- Sony: FN+F7
- Change connection cable.
- Change videos format. This LCD projector does not support active 3D videos and 4K video.
- Change your device’s resolution.
If play videos from online apps or from external devices, check the setting whether the player lets you de-sync the audio/video at the source to offset the delay. Media players on computer will do this (VLC,ect).
Cannot play videos while doing screen mirroring?
This problem is due to DRM service, a copyright protection service, which will prevent video from playing while doing screen mirroring. Please play video from other apps that does not have DRM service or play downloaded local videos.
Virtual Keyboard disappear or not pop up when log in Play store?
Please connect a keyboard to the projector to do the operation more easily.
Black Spot On Screen?
- If it is small. it is a dust on the LCD screen inside, pat projector’s upper cover several times, dust will fall down.
- If it is large, the LCD screen may have damaged, please contact your seller, mainly by e-mail.
Auto turn off or only show the “android” logo then turn off?
If meet such a problem, please contact your seller via email to ask for a firmware to reboot the android system, then the problem can be solved.
How to Contact Us to Get Support?
Imelo email@example.com , and provide us with your order number, purchase platform(Amazon,Ebay or AliExpress ect.) and describe your problem in the email. We will reply and off er help to you within 24 hours.