BN thermic CH2-15 Ceramic Heaters Malangizo
Thank you for purchasing a BN Thermic product. Manufactured to a high standard, this product will, if used according to these instructions and properly maintained, give you years of trouble free performance. Please ensure instructions remain with your customer for their reference.
REGISTER: PLEASE REGISTER THIS PRODUCT ONLINE TO ACTIVATE YOUR GUARANTEE AT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS, NOTE THE SAFE OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, WARNINGS, AND CAUTIONS. USE THIS PRODUCT CORRECTLY, AND WITH CARE FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS INTENDED. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE DAMAGE AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY AND WILL INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY
MALANGIZO A 1.ATETE
1.1 ELECTRICAL SAFETY
CHENJEZO! Ndi udindo wa eni ake ndi wogwiritsa ntchito kuwerenga, kumvetsetsa ndi kutsatira izi:
You must check all electrical products, before use, to ensure that they are safe. You must inspect power cables, plugs, sockets and any other connectors for wear or damage. You must ensure that the risk of electric shock is minimised by the installation of appropriate safety devices. A Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) should be incorporated in the main distribution board. If in any doubt consult a qualified electrician.
Muyeneranso kuwerenga ndikumvetsetsa malangizo otsatirawa okhudza chitetezo chamagetsi.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 makes owners of electrical appliances responsible for the safe condition of those appliances and the safety of the appliance If in any doubt about electrical safety, contact a qualified electrician.
- Installation should always be carried out by a qualified electrician or a competent person in accordance with current electrical
- Ensure that the cables are always protected against short circuit and
- Regularly inspect the power supply cables and plugs for wear or damage and check all connections to ensure that none are loose.
- Chofunika: Onetsetsani kuti voltage marked on the appliance matches the power supply to be used and that a correctly rated fuse is
- The unit should be protected by a suitably rated isolator and fuse or
- This heater is IP20 rated and is suitable for indoor or under cover use
- The mains lead is made from high temperature Silicone rated at 180ºC and MUST not be replaced without using the same type This replacement if necessary MUST only be carried out by a fully qualified electrician.
- Ensure that the mounting bracket is adequately
- Do not attach this heater to an extension cord it must be hard wired in
1.2 GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove all packaging and store it away from children, check the package and heater for visible damage or
- Ensure the heater is in good order and condition both physically and electrically before If in any doubt, do not use the unit and contact your supplier.
- Check that the element guard is in place, undamaged and firmly
- Keep children and unauthorised persons away from the heater, as it gets kutentha kwambiri.
- Lumikizani pazitsulo zoyendetsera magetsi ndikulola kuti zizizizira musanasunthe kapena kuyesa kuyeretsa kapena kukonza.
X OSA use in areas where hazardous vapours may be present.
X OSA pezani chotenthetsera m'munsi mwa potengera magetsi.
X OSA sunthani chotenthetsera chikugwira ntchito kapena ngakhale chikatentha.
X OSA disassemble chowotchera pazifukwa zilizonse. Chotenthetsera ichi chiyenera kuyang'aniridwa ndi anthu oyenerera okha.
X OSA gwiritsani ntchito chotenthetsera ichi kuti mugwire ntchito yomwe sichinapangidwe.
- CHENJEZO! This heater is not equipped with a device to control the room temperature. Do not use this heater in a small room if it is occupied by people not capable of leaving the room on their own, unless constant supervision is
- CHENJEZO! Ensure you observe the safety distance (see 1) and there is no possibility of inflammable materials coming into contact.
2. INTRODUCTION & SPECIFICATION
This heater produces a totally dry heat, no condensation, no gas, no fumes and no smell. It reaches maximum heat output within 4 minutes of being turned on. It has a highly polished aluminium reflector for maximum heat efficiency. The bracket allows “up and down” and “side to side” adjustment. The heater can be used for both industrial or domestic applications.
|Input Supply & Power||Zamgululi|
|Makulidwe (W x H x D)||375 × 218 × 100mm|
|Minimum Mounting Kutalika||2.0M|
|Analimbikitsa Mounting Kutalika||2.5M|
|Analimbikitsa Maximum Mounting Height||3.0M|
|Kutalikirana kwachitetezo kuchokera ku Heater||1.0M|
3. MOUNTING INSTALLATION
1.1 WALL MOUNTING (see Fig.1)
- ZOFUNIKA KWAMBIRI! Mfundo zotsatirazi ziyenera kuzindikirika: The heater should always have a minimum clearance of 450mm from a ceiling and be at least 1M from any object (see table on front page).
- ZOFUNIKA KWAMBIRI! Ensure that the mounting surface is capable of supporting the weight of the
- ZOFUNIKA KWAMBIRI! The heater should be mounted at 30º to 45º from the vertical when wall
- ZOFUNIKA KWAMBIRI! The mounting bracket must be sufficiently
- Before drilling, ensure that there are no wires or water pipes in the area where the heater is to be
- Use the bracket as a Fix the metal bracket to the wall by means of the three holes and appropriate fixings (not supplied).
- Refit the heater onto the bracket with the bolt
- Adjust the angle of heater to direct heat where required, between 30° and 45° (see 1).
1.2 CEILING MOUNTING
- An optional pack containing 4 hooks and nuts is available from your supplier to enable the heater to be ceiling mounted on suitable (Product Code:- HSK)
- Insert these 4 hooks into the M6 threaded holes in the back corners of the heater and lock in place with the supplied
- Heaters can be hung horizontal to the floor or at an If hung at an angle this should ideally be 10º to 45º making sure the ceramic element remains in a horizontal position to the floor.
2. ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
- Please make sure you have read the Safety instructions and you are a suitably qualified electrician before
- This heater is factory fitted with high temperature silicon rubber flexible cable conforming to BS6500 having a temperature rating of 180°C.
- Heaters must be earthed.
- Connection to a Switched Fused Spur /
- Connect the GREEN/YELLOW earth wire to the earth
- Connect the BROWN live wire to the live
- Connect the BLUE neutral wire to the neutral
Pambuyo pa mawaya, fufuzani kuti palibe mawaya opanda kanthu, kuti mawaya onse alumikizidwa bwino, kuti chingwe chakunja chakunja chimadutsa kupyola zingwe zotchinga komanso kuti choletsacho ndi cholimba.
Zindikirani: The Heater runs hot so please wait till it has cooled down before moving / adjusting.
CHENJEZO! Onetsetsani kuti mwawerenga, kumvetsetsa ndi kugwiritsa ntchito malangizo achitetezo omwe ali mu Gawo 1 musanagwiritse ntchito chotenthetsera.
- Perform insulation and earth continuity
- Switch on the heater(s) and confirm that the ceramic element is
- Ensure each heater aims its warmth into the target area by adjusting the heaters angle as required, and then tighten the bracket bolts keeping the heater firmly in place while doing
- Although the fitting can be tilted between 30º & 45º in the vertical plane, check & ensure that the fitting remains within 10º of the horizontal plane as the elements are designed for horizontal operation.
- The user / customer should be made aware of all aspects of the operation and safety Keep the instructions safely for future reference.
In unoccupied premises it is recommended that the heating system is switched of and isolated from the electrical supply.
Zindikirani: Musanaunike kapena kukonza chilichonse onetsetsani kuti chotenthetsera chazirala ndipo sichimalumikizidwa ndi mains supply.
- Ceramic Heaters contain no moving parts and therefore very little maintenance is required other than to ensure that there is no excessive build-up of dust / dirt on the reflectors or ceramic elements especially after a long period of non-use as this can cause overheating and premature ceramic failure. Depending on installation conditions the heater should be regularly inspected, but at least once per Spare ceramic elements and reflectors are available contact your supplier for details
MALAMULO A WEEE:
This appliance bears the symbol of the crossed waste bin. This indicates that, at the end of its useful life, it must not be disposed of as domestic waste, but must be taken to a collection centre for waste electrical and electronic equipment. It is the user’s responsibility to dispose of this appliance through the appropriate channels. Failure to do so may incur penalties established by laws governing waste disposal.
ZINDIKIRANI: Ndi malingaliro athu kupitiliza kukonza zinthu ndipo potero tili ndi ufulu wosintha zidziwitso, malongosoledwe ake ndi ziwalo zake mosazindikira.
CHOFUNIKA KUDZIWA: Palibe mlandu womwe umavomerezedwa chifukwa chogwiritsa ntchito molakwika mankhwalawa.
NKHANI: Your BN Thermic product is guaranteed for one year from date of purchase. We will repair or replace at our discretion any part found to be defective. We cannot assume any consequential liability. This guarantee in no way prejudices your rights under common law and is offered as an addition to consumer liability rights.
LEMBANI: Activate your warranty by registering online at www.bnthermic.co.uk ndikusunga data yoyika iyi kuti mudzagwiritse ntchito mtsogolo.
Werengani Zambiri Za Bukuli & Tsitsani PDF:
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|BN thermic CH2-15 Ceramic Heaters [pdf] Malangizo|
CH2-15, Ceramic Heaters, CH2-15 Ceramic Heaters, Heaters