Bissell 2747A PowerFresh Vacuum & Steam
MALANGIZO OYENERA KU CHITETEZO
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING Y OUR HARD FLOOR CLEANER.
Mukamagwiritsa ntchito chida chamagetsi, muyenera kuzindikira mosamala, kuphatikizapo izi:
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging
- Musalozere nthunzi kwa anthu, nyama, kapena zida zomwe zili ndi zida zamagetsi.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before conducting maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Do not fill the water tank with more than 12 ounces of water
- Osachisiya chilili.
- Musalole kuti zigwiritsidwe ntchito ngati choseweretsa.
- Kuyang'anitsitsa ndikofunikira mukamagwiritsa ntchito ana kapena pafupi nawo.
- Osamiza m'madzi.
- Do not use it for any purpose other than described in this User Guide.
- Gwiritsani ntchito chisamaliro chowonjezera mukamatsuka pamakwerero.
- Osatembenuza chipangizocho kapena kukhudza mphuno ya nthunzi mukamagwiritsa ntchito chipangizocho.
- Do not open the water fill cap when the machine is turned ON.
- Use only the manufacturer’s recommended attachments; use of attachments not provided or sold by BISSELL® may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Osayika mankhwala okhala ndi zotsitsa, zonunkhira, zoledzeretsa, mankhwala, zowonjezera, kapena zotsukira, chifukwa izi zitha kuwononga kapena kuzipangitsa kuti zisakhale zotetezeka kuti zigwiritsidwe ntchito.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito ndi chingwe chowonongeka kapena pulagi.
- Chingwe chamagetsi chikawonongeka, chimayenera kusinthidwa ndi wopanga, wothandizirayo, kapena anthu ena oyenerera kuti apewe ngozi.
- If the appliance has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, have it repaired at an authorized service center.
- Osakoka kapena kunyamula ndi chingwe, gwiritsani ntchito chingwe ngati chogwirira, kutseka chitseko pa chingwe, kapena kukokera chingwe m'mbali zakuthwa kapena ngodya. Osayendetsa chipangizocho pa chingwe. Sungani chingwecho kutali ndi malo otentha.
- Osamasula ndi kukoka chingwe. Kuti mutsegule, gwirani pulagi, osati chingwe.
- Osachigwira ndi manja onyowa.
- Osayika chilichonse pachotsegula, kapena kuletsa kutuluka kwa mpweya.
- Do not use any opening blocked.
- Sungani mipata yopanda fumbi, nsalu, tsitsi, ndi chilichonse chomwe chingachepetse mpweya.
- Sungani tsitsi, zovala zotayirira, zala, ndi ziwalo zonse za thupi kutali ndi malo otseguka komanso ziwalo zosuntha.
- Do not pick up flammable materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) or use them in the presence of explosive liquids or vapors.
- Osatola zinthu zakupha (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
- Musagwiritse ntchito zida zomwe zili m'malo otsekedwa ndi nthunzi yotulutsidwa ndi penti yopangidwa ndi mafuta, chopopera utoto, zinthu zina zoteteza njenjete, fumbi loyaka moto, kapena mpweya wina wophulika kapena wapoizoni.
- Do not use on leather, wax-polished furniture or floors, synthetic fabrics, velvet, or other delicate, steam-sensitive materials.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito panja.
- Osatola zinthu zolimba kapena zakuthwa monga magalasi, misomali, zomangira, ndalama, ndi zina zambiri.
- Osatola chilichonse choyaka kapena chosuta, monga ndudu, machesi, kapena phulusa lotentha.
- Musagwiritse ntchito popanda Dothi Tank kapena zosefera m'malo mwake.
- Nthawi zonse muzimitsa chojambulirachi musanalumize kapena kutulutsa mphuno.
- Gwiritsani ntchito kokha m'nyumba.
- Sungani chipangizocho pamtunda wofanana.
- Nthawi zonse muzimitsa mawonekedwe opumira mukakumana ndi madzi pansi.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electrical shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service person if you aren’t sure if the outlet is properly grounded. DO NOT MODIFY THE PLUG. If it will not fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. This appliance is designed for use on a nominal 120-volt circuit and has a grounding attachment plug that looks like the plug in the illustration. Make certain that the appliance is connected to an outlet having the same configuration as the plug. No plug adapter should be used with this appliance.
NTCHITO YA 120 VOLT AC 60 HZ MPHAMVU YOPEREKA YOKHA.
Mtunduwu ndi wogwiritsa ntchito pakhomo pokha.
Chida ichi chiyenera kulumikizidwa ndi makina oyika pansi. Ngati ingalephereke kapena kuwonongeka, kukhazikitsa pansi kumapereka njira yotetezera magetsi, zomwe zimachepetsa kugwedezeka kwamagetsi. Chingwe cha chida ichi chimakhala ndi chida chowongolera zida ndi pulagi. Iyenera kulumikizidwa kokha pamalo ogulitsira oyika bwino ndikukhazikika molingana ndi malamulo onse am'deralo.
THE SURFACE MAY BE HOT. AVOID CONTACT. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE
We’re glad you purchased a BISSELL hard floor cleaner. Everything we know about floor care went into the design and construction of this complete, high-tech home cleaning system. Your BISSELL hard floor cleaner is well made, and we back it with a limited two-year warranty. We also stand behind it with a knowledgeable, dedicated Consumer Care department, so, should you ever have a problem, you’ll receive fast, considerate assistance. My great-grandfather invented the floor sweeper in 1876. Today, BISSELL is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service of high-quality homecare products like your BISSELL hard floor cleaner. Thanks again, from all of us at BISSELL.
- Nthunzi choyambitsa
- Kuwongolera Kosavuta Kwama digito
- Chingwe Chachidule
- Mphamvu ya Mphamvu
- Thanki yamadzi ndikutsegula kosavuta
- Zosefera Vuta
- Bottom Empty Dirt Tank
- Microfiber Mop Pads (quantities vary by model) 10 Quick Release Pad Tray
- Kapu yamadzi
- Zingalowe Nozzle
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid the danger of suﬀocation, keep away from babies and children.
- Do not plug in your hard ﬂoor cleaner until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
- Kuti muchepetse chiwopsezo cha kugwedezeka kwa magetsi, ZIMmitsa mphamvuyo ndikuchotsa pulagi yolumikizidwa ndi polarized potengera magetsi musanakonze kapena kukonza macheke.
Chotsuka chanu cholimba chimasonkhana mwachangu komanso mosavuta, palibe zida zofunika.
To Assemble the Unit
Insert the handle into the top of the body until you hear a click. Then insert the body into the foot until you hear the locking tab click.
Kuwongolera Kosavuta Kwama digito
Mphamvu zowongolera zala zili kutsogolo kwa chogwirira. Makhalidwe monga:
(HI) High Steam Use for durable floors or on sticky messes. To turn the steam on, press once. Click again to turn the steam off. Can be used simultaneously with the vacuum function or separately as a steam mop only.
(LO) Low Steam Use on delicate floors or for light, everyday cleaning. To turn steam on, click once. Click again to turn the steam off. Can be used simultaneously with the vacuum function or separately as a steam mop only.
ZINDIKIRANI: Muyenera kusankha malo oyatsira nthunzi kenako ndikudina dzanja kuti mupange nthunzi.
(VAC) Vacuum ON/OFF switch Can be used simultaneously with either the steam function or separately as a stick vacuum only.
ZINDIKIRANI: Zikhazikiko zonse zitha kugwiritsidwa ntchito zokha kapena malo ampweya amatha kugwiritsidwa ntchito munthawi yomweyo ndi malo opumira.
Mapepala a Microfiber Mop
Reusable microfiber mop pads are machine washable and safe for virtually all hard floor surfaces. The white microfiber pad is best for everyday use on delicate floorings like sealed hardwoods and laminate. The gray and white striped pad can be used for scrubbing heavily soiled floors and cleaning tougher messes.
Do not plug in your hard ﬂoor cleaner until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
Exercise extreme care when using the hard ﬂoor cleaner on hardwood ﬂoors. Prolonged application of steam in one area increases the risk of damage to the surface treatment on timber ﬂoors. Test steam mop in an inconspicuous area before mopping a large area. The steam mop generates hot steam, so move the unit continuously when depressing the trigger. The trigger does not need to be depressed at all times. Regular foot traﬃc and direct sunlight will wear down timber ﬂoor surface treatment, making it more susceptible to steam damage. Check with your timber ﬂoor treatment and application specialist prior to steam mop operation.
Chipangizocho sichidzatola makrayoni, mabulosi, ndi zinthu zina zazikulu.
- Osayesa kugwiritsa ntchito chotsukira chanu cholimba pamalo otentha popanda madzi mu thanki. Mutha kumva phokoso logogoda posonyeza kuti kulibe madzi.
Be sure to turn OFF vacuum mode if you encounter liquid on the ﬂoor
P pad mopoti itha kukhala kuti yayandikana kale ndi thireyi la mop mopazi. Ngati sichoncho, chonde tsatirani gawo 1 pansipa.
Kwa ziyangoyango za Microfiber Mop, chonde tsatirani izi:
- Onetsetsani mop pad.
- Step on foot release for mop pad tray and lift the unit off the tray.
- Some units may come with fragrance discs. Add a fragrance disc in the mesh pocket in the mop pad. Use the whole disc for a refreshing scent or cut it in half for a lighter scent.
- Wrap the mop pad around the bottom of the tray, making sure the gray stitching is in the front and the quick-release tab is in the back.
- Ikani chopondera pansi ndikubwezeretsanso pamwamba. Idzadina m'malo mwake.
- Dzazani thanki yamadzi.
- On the back of the unit, open the Easy Fill opening of the water tank and use the included Water Cup to fill the water tank with water. Don’t overfill or water may spill from the tank. For best results, water should be at room temperature.
- Tsekani kutsegulira kosavuta.
- The water tank holds 13oz. and will last approximately 15 minutes depending on the amount of steam used during cleaning.
- Pull and twist the Quick Release cord wrap clockwise to unwrap the Power Cord completely and plug into an outlet as described on the Important Safety Instructions on page 2.
ZINDIKIRANI: Upon the first use or first use after refilling the water tank, the pump may make a ‘knocking’ sound. This is normal and could last up to 30 seconds.
Using Your Power Fresh Vac & Steam Hard Floor Cleaner
The hard floor cleaner can be used as a vacuum and a steam mop at the same time or separately. For best results and time savings, use the power vacuum to clear the floor of dust and small debris as you steam mop.
Your hard floor cleaner is designed to clean hard floorings, such as ceramic tile, marble, stone, and sealed hardwood floors. Use on waxed or unwaxed floors may result in a diminished glossiness. The hard floor cleaner is not for use on unsealed wood floors. For best results, test in an inconspicuous area and check the care instructions from your flooring manufacturer.
- Plug the unit in and wait 30 seconds for it to heat up. When the Steam Ready light illuminates, choose the level of steam to clean your floor:
HI for durable floors or sticky messes.
LO for delicate floors or everyday cleaning.
- Press the Steam Trigger on the underside of the handle to actuate steam
- Kanikizani VAC switch down to turn ON the cyclonic vacuum.
- Begin cleaning by slowly moving the unit over the floor surface while pressing the Steam Trigger on the underside of the handle. Moisture on the floor is normal when used in steam mode.
- When the hard floor cleaner stops emitting steam, turn the unit OFF (both steam mop and vacuum functions) and unplug. Open the Easy Fill opening of the water tank and use the Water Cup to add more water to the tank. For best results, water should be at room temperature. Then close the Easy Fill opening, turn the unit back on, and continue cleaning.
ZINDIKIRANI: To be sure to sanitize an area of your floor, use the microfiber cloth pads and slowly and evenly stroke the hard floor cleaner back and forth at least three times over the area using continuous steam. For best results, remove the pad and wash it after use.
Chotetezera chamkati chakutentha chapangidwa mkati mwanu kuti muteteze kuti chisatenthe. Wotetezera wotentha akagwira, mota wopumira umasiya kugwira ntchito. Izi zikachitika:
- Zimitsani choyeretsa ndikuchotseka pamagetsi.
- Empty the Dirt Tank, and check filters and air passages for dirt accumulation.
- Choteteza chotenthetsera chimayambiranso pakadutsa pafupifupi maola awiri. Ngati chitetezo chamafuta sichikuyambiranso, imbani foni ku BISSELL Consumer Services kapena pitani ku webmalo.
Kusamalira & Kusamalira
Kuchotsa Ma Mop Pads
- Unplug the hard floor cleaner from the electrical outlet.
- Step on foot release for mop pad tray and lift the unit off the tray.
- Carefully remove the mop pad from the mop pad tray using the Quick Release Tab. The mop pad and tray may be hot.
- Ikani chopondera pansi ndikubwezeretsanso pamwamba. Idzadina m'malo mwake.
- The mop pad can be machine washed in warm water. Use only liquid detergents. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. For best results, air dry.
Kuti muchepetse chiwopsezo cha kugwedezeka kwa magetsi, ZIMmitsa mphamvuyo ndikuchotsa pulagi yolumikizidwa ndi polarized potengera magetsi musanakonze kapena kukonza macheke.
Upright storage of the cleaner with a wet mop pad may result in the formation of white marks on your ﬂoor. To remove the white marks, clean the area with vinegar.
Kutulutsa Matanki a Dothi
The Dirt Tank needs to be emptied when the dirt reaches the ‘Full’ line on the side of the tank.
- Unplug the hard floor cleaner from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the Bottom Empty Dirt Tank from the unit by moving the lock button on the front of the unit to the left.
- Hold the Dirt Tank over a garbage container. Press the bottom lid release button on the back of the Dirt Tank to empty.
- Mount the Bottom Empty Dirt Tank back on the vacuum base and push the lock button to the right until it is centered on the front of the unit.
ZINDIKIRANI: Tanki ya Dirt ikhoza kutsukidwa m'madzi ofunda ndi chotsukira chochepa. Onetsetsani kuti yauma kwathunthu musanayisinthe.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, turn oﬀ machine and disconnect the polarized plug from the electrical outlet before performing maintenance or troubleshooting checks.
Kuyeretsa kapena Kubwezeretsanso Sefani Yotsukira
The key to maximum performance is having clean filters. Cleaning the filters after each use will help the vacuum operate at peak efficiency. Use only genuine BISSELL® replacement filters in your hard floor cleaner. To purchase, visit www.BISSELL.com or call BISSELL Consumer Care at 1-800-237-7691.
- Turn the power off and unplug the unit.
- Remove the Dirt Tank from the unit as directed in the Empty Dirt Tank section.
- Remove the Filter Assembly by pulling it up and out of the Dirt Tank.
- Tap the Filter Assembly firmly against the inside of a water container to remove any visible dirt.
- To remove the Foam and Pleated Filters from the Filter Assembly; grasp the bottom of the Filter Assembly with one hand and the two tabs on the top of the with your other hand and pull them apart. The black, Foam Filter can then be pulled out from under the white, Pleated Filter.
- The Foam Filter can be washed gently by hand in warm water and mild dish detergent. Be sure to rinse thoroughly and air dry completely before replacing back into the filter assembly.
- The Pleated Filter is made of paper and is not washable. It can be replaced when it becomes dirty. Recommended replacement is every 6 months.
- When cleaned and dry, replace the Foam Filter back under the Pleated Filter and replace back onto the Filter Assembly. Be sure to align the notch on the top of the Filter Assembly into the opening on the bottom to ensure proper fit.
- Replace the Filter Assembly back into the Dirt Tank. Be sure to align the notch on the Filter Assembly into the opening on the top of the Dirt Cup to ensure proper fit.
- Place the Dirt Tank back into the unit and slide the lock button to your right to lock in place.
Kukonza payipi chubu
- Grab the bottom end of the hose and pull the lower portion away from the body.
- Separate the hose into two pieces.
- Wash hose.
- Gwirizanitsani pamwamba pa payipi ndi ma groves otsegulira payipi ya unit.
- Twist the hose down to insert the lower portion of the hose into the unit.
- Make sure the hose fits tightly into the unit.
Kukonza Mapazi a Unit
- Kuti mutsuke phazi ndi ma bristles, kanikizani batani lotulutsira kumbuyo kwa cholumikizira ndikukoka phazi kuti mutulutse kuchokera pachida.
- Wash bottom of the foot and bristles with cold water.
- Look for any clogging in the steam nozzle. To clean, run water over the steam nozzle.
ZINDIKIRANI: Make sure the foot and bristles are dry before attaching the foot to the appliance.
- To re-attach the foot to the appliance: place the foot on the floor, push the appliance down into the foot, and then listen for the click that sounds when properly attached.
Chitsimikizo ichi chimakupatsirani ufulu walamulo, komanso mungakhale ndi ufulu wina womwe ungasiyane malinga ndi mayiko. Ngati mukufuna malangizo owonjezera okhudza chitsimikizo kapena muli ndi mafunso okhudza zomwe zingakhudze, chonde lemberani ku BISSELL® Consumer Care kudzera pa Imelo kapena foni monga tafotokozera pansipa.
Zingakhale zofunikira kupeza zina mwazinthu zanu, monga adiresi yamakalata, kuti mukwaniritse zomwe zili mu chitsimikizochi. Zambiri zaumwini zidzasankhidwa motsatira Mfundo Zazinsinsi za BISSELL, zomwe zitha kupezeka pa intaneti pa www.BISSELL.com/chinsinsi-policy.
Chitsimikizo Cha Zaka Ziwiri
Subject to the *Exceptions and Exclusions from the Terms of the Limited Warranty, upon receipt of the product BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years, any defective or malfunctioning part. See the information below on “If your BISSELL product should require service”.
This warranty applies to products used for personal, and not commercial or rental, service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance components such as filters, belts, or brushes. Damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide is not covered. This warranty will only be valid if the product is used in the same country in which it was sold. BISSELL is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product. BISSELL’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
*Exceptions and Exclusions from the Terms of the Limited Warranty This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, either oral or written. Any implied warranties, which may arise by operation of law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the two-year duration from the date of purchase as described above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
ZINDIKIRANI: Chonde sungani risiti yanu yoyambirira yogulitsa. Imapereka umboni wa tsiku logula ngati chigamulo cha chitsimikizo.
Chonde osabwezera izi kusitolo. Kukonzanso kwina kapena ntchito yomwe sinaphatikizidwe m'bukuli iyenera kuchitidwa ndi woyimilira wovomerezeka.
Ngati malonda anu a BISSELL® angafunike ntchito:
Lumikizanani ndi BISSELL Consumer Care kuti mupeze BISSELL Authorized Service Center mdera lanu. Ngati mukufuna zambiri zamakonzedwe kapena ziwalo zina, kapena ngati muli ndi mafunso okhudza chitsimikizo chanu, lemberani ku BISSELL Consumer Care.
Imphani: BISSELL Consumer Care 1-800-237-7691 Monday – Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET Saturday: 9 am – 8 pm ET Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm ET
The steam feature is used to sanitize and clean your hard floor surfaces. To use the steam feature, simply fill the water tank with water and plug in the unit. Then, press the steam button to activate.
The scrubbing brush is a great tool for cleaning your hard floor surfaces. To use the scrubbing brush, simply fill the water tank with water and plug in the unit. Then, press the scrubber button to activate.
A squeegee is a great tool for cleaning your hard floor surfaces. To use the squeegee, simply fill the water tank with water and plug in the unit. Then, press the squeegee button to activate.
BISSELL steam cleaners, like the PowerFresh® Deluxe, only require you to fill the tank with water (no formula to mix), and they can heat up in as little as 30 seconds! * Use the microfibre pad as directed when using it on hard floors.
Many surfaces in the house, including sealed tile, hardwood floors, grout, sinks, tubs, worktops, carpets, beds, upholstery, showers, ovens, stove tops, grills, glass, and more, can be safely cleaned with steam cleaners.
to less Vax advises using the accompanying Vax Steam cleaning detergent. In addition to breaking down oil and grime more efficiently than steam alone, Vax steam detergents also kill 99.9% of dangerous germs for up to 7 days.
The technique efficiently cleans and sanitizes* sealed hard floors and a range of other hard surfaces in your house using a combination of water and heat. Additionally, steam cleaning uses no chemicals at all because it only uses water.
High temperatures of up to 220°F are used by steam cleaners, such as garment steamers and steam mops, to destroy 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, allergies, and insects including bed bugs and dust mites. It is a natural option to cleaning and sanitize your house, place of employment, and clothing.
Distilled water doesn’t contain any salt or other impurities, so it doesn’t corrode the interior of the steamer like other types of water do. The usage of this property in medical equipment, such as CPAP machines and humidifiers, is also very advantaguwu.
The ideal boiler steam temperature for residential units is between 240 and 298 degrees Fahrenheit. Any steam cleaner with a lower average steam temperature should be avoided for thorough cleaning. An exponential improvement in cleaning effectiveness results from hotter steam.
VAC bans are irrevocable, unassailable, and incapable of being lifted by Steam Support. A-VAC ban will be automatically lifted if it turns out that it was given in error. If you wish to discuss Valve Anti-Cheat with the community, you may do so here.
After cleaning your carpet’s surface of dirt and dust, you obtain the best results. The carpet will appear clean on the surface but still be dirty underneath if it is not vacuumed before steam washing. Loose dirt that is deeply ingrained into the carpet fibers cannot be removed by a steam cleaner.
Tsitsani Ulalo wa PDF; Bissell PowerFresh Vac Steam pdf