BF-ET03 Electric Toothbrush
BF-ET03 Electric Toothbrush
Brushing mode: Clean/Massage/White/Gumcare/Sensitive
Yoyezedwa voltage/power: 3.7V 2W
Charging time: Around 12hrs
Battery: Lithium batire 500mAh
Chizindikiro cha Battery:
Low battery: Flashing Red
Fully charged: Static Red
Mulingo wamadzi: IPX7
Chidziwitso Chofunikira cha Chitetezo
Read this important safety information carefully before you use the appliance and save it for future reference.
Werengani malangizo onse musanagwiritse ntchito.
- Sungani chojambulira kutali ndi madzi.
- Osamiza charger m'madzi kapena madzi ena aliwonse.
- After cleaning, make sure the charger is completely dry before you connect it to the wall socket.
- This appliance can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or metal capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Ana sayenera kusewera ndi zida zogwiritsira ntchito.
- If the appliance is damaged in any way (brush head, toothbrush handle or charger), stop using it.
- Always replace the charger with one of the original type in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If the appliance is damaged, contact us via email at email@example.com (see ’Warranty and Support’ ).
- Keep the cord and charger away from heated surfaces.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito charger panja.
- Do not clean the brush head, handle or charger in the dishwasher.
- Ngati munachitidwapo opaleshoni yamkamwa kapena chingamu m'miyezi iwiri yapitayi, kukaonana ndi dokotala wanu wa mano musanagwiritse ntchito chipangizochi.
- Consult your dentist if excessive bleeding occurs after using this appliance or if bleeding continues to occur after 1 week of use. Also consult your dentist if you experience discomfort or pain when you use this appliance.
- This BAFOVY appliance complies with the safety standards for electromagnetic devices. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted device, contact your doctor or the appliance manufacturer of the implanted appliances prior to use.
- Ngati mukudwala, funsani dokotala musanagwiritse ntchito chipangizochi.
- This appliance has only been designed for cleaning teeth, gums and tongue. Do not use it for any other purpose. Stop using the appliance and contact your doctor if you experience any discomfort or pain.
- Chida ichi ndi chida chodzisamalirira ndipo sichimayenera kugwiritsidwa ntchito kwa odwala angapo pochita mano.
- Do not use other brush heads than the brand that came with your BAFOVY brush heads.
- Lekani kugwiritsa ntchito mutu wa burashi wokhala ndi ma bristles osweka kapena opindika. Bwezerani mutu wa burashi miyezi itatu iliyonse kapena posachedwa ngati zizindikilo za kuvala zikuwonekera.
Magawo a Electromagnetic (EMF)
This BAFOVY appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Battery Safety instructions
- Only use this product for its intended purpose and follow the general and battery safety instructions as described in this user manual. Any misuse can cause electric shock, burns, fire and other hazards or injuries.
- Charge, use and store the product at a temperature between 0°C and 40°C。
- Nthawi zonse chotsani malondawo mukadzaza.
- Do not burn products and their batteries and do not expose them to direct sunlight or to high temperatures (e.g. in hot cars or near hot stoves). Batteries may explode if overheated.
- If the product becomes abnormally hot, gives off an abnormal smell, changes color or if charging takes much longer than usual, stop using and charging the product and contact BAFOVY via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Osayika zopangira ndi mabatire awo mumauvuni a mayikirowevu kapena pazophika zodulira.
- Izi zili ndi batri yoyambiranso yomwe singasinthe. Musatsegule malonda kuti mubwezeretse batri yowonjezera.
- Mukamagwiritsa ntchito mabatire, onetsetsani kuti manja anu, malonda ndi mabatirewo auma.
- To prevent batteries from heating up or releasing toxic or hazardous substances, do not modify, pierce or damage products and batteries and do not disassemble, short- circuit, overcharge or reverse charge batteries.
- To avoid accidental short-circuiting of batteries after removal, do not let battery terminals come into contact with metal objects (e.g. coins, hairpins, rings). Do not wrap batteries in aluminum foil. Tape battery terminals or put batteries in a plastic bag before you discard them.
- Ngati mabatire awonongeka kapena akutuluka, pewani kulumikizana ndi khungu kapena diso. Izi zikachitika, muzimutsuka bwino ndi madzi ndipo pitani kuchipatala.
Mitundu ya brushing
Your power toothbrush is equipped with five different modes.
Clean: complete whole mouth cleaning (2 minutes).
Massage: for those who with dental discomforts (2 minutes).
White: for removal of stubborn stains (2 minutes).
Gum Care: for those who suffer from gum bleeding (2 minutes).
Sensitive: for first time user (2 minutes).
Zindikirani: When you use the toothbrush for the first time, the default mode is ‘clean’.
To toggle between the brushing modes:
- Press the power button once to turn on the toothbrush
- Press a second time within 3 seconds to change the brushing mode
- After the toothbrush has been on 3 seconds, if you want to change modes, you will need to turn the toothbrush off, then on and press the power button within 3 seconds.
- After the toothbrush has been on 3 seconds, press the power button once to turn off.
The 2 min smart timer indicates that your brushing cycle is complete by automatically turning off the toothbrush at the end of the brushing cycle. Dental professionals recommend brushing no less than 2minutes twice a day.
The quadrant reminder is an interval timer that has a short pause every 30 seconds to remind you to brush the 4 sections of your mouth evenly and thoroughly.
The toothbrush will memorize the last setting you used when turned on next time.
When turned on, the brush head will vibrate slowly for the first 3 seconds to prevent toothpaste from splashing, then the vibration will turn to the preset vibration frequency of the mode that is chosen.
Chikumbutso chochepa cha batri
If the battery level is less than 20%, the battery indicator will flash red continuously; if less than 3%, the battery indicator will flash red rapidly for 10s then the toothbrush will turn off itself automatically.
Kuyika mutu wa burashi
- Gwirizanitsani mutu wa burashi kotero kuti ma bristles amaloza mbali yomweyo kutsogolo kwa chogwirira.
- Press the brush head down onto the metal shaft until there is a small 1-2mm gap.
Zindikirani: Ndi zachilendo kuona kusiyana pang'ono pakati pa mutu wa burashi ndi chogwirira. Izi zimathandiza kuti mutu wa burashi ugwedezeke bwino.
The blue bristles are reminder bristles and will gradually fade over time. Replace the brush head before the blue bristles turn completely white. Replace the brush heads every 3 months to achieve optimal results. Use only BAFOVY original brush heads.
Charging your BAFOVY electric toothbrush
- Connect the charger to a 5V USB wall adapter.
- Place the power toothbrush handle vertically on the charger.
- Your toothbrush continues to charge until it is fully charged.
– When the toothbrush is charging, the battery indicator pulsates red.
– When fully charged, the battery indicator will light up solid red.
- When the power handle is removed from the charging base, the mode indicator will light showing the current power level (1-5 levels). When fully charged, all mode indicator will light up when the toothbrush is from the charging base.
- When you turn off the toothbrush, themode indicator will light up showing the current power level (1-5 levels).
- It can take up to 12 hours to fully charge the battery, but you can use the toothbrush before it is fully charged.
- Please make sure the charging base is dry before charging.
If you are using your electric toothbrush for the first time, it is normal to feel more vibration than when using a non-electric toothbrush. It is common for first time users to apply too muchpressure. Only apply gentle pressure and let the toothbrush do the brushing for you. Please follow brushing steps below for the best experience.
- Konyani misozi yanu ndikugwiritsa ntchito mankhwala otsukira mano pang'ono.
- Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle (45 degree), pressing gently to make the bristles reach the gumline or slightly beneath the gumline.
Zindikirani: Do not turn on the toothbrush until the brush head is against your teeth.
- Press the power on/off button to turn on the electric toothbrush.
Zindikirani: Sungani pakati pa burashi pokhudzana ndi mano nthawi zonse.
- Pang'ono ndi pang'ono sungani bristles pa mano ndi pa chingamu.
Brush your teeth with small back and forth motion so the bristles reach between the teeth. Continue this motion throughout your brushing cycle.
Zindikirani: The bristles should slightly flare. Do not scrub. It is not recommended to scrub as you would with a manual brush.
- Pofuna kutsuka mkatikati mwa mano am'mbuyo, pendekerani chogwirira cha theka-chowongoka ndikupanga zikwapu zingapo zolumikizana pa dzino lililonse.
Zindikirani: To make sure you brush evenly throughout the mouth, divide your mouth into 4 sections using the quadrant reminder feature.
- Begin brushing in section 1(outside upper teeth) and brush for 30 seconds before you move to section 2 (inside upper teeth).
Continue brushing in section 3 (outside lower teeth) and brush for 30 seconds before you move to section 4 (inside lower teeth).
- After you have completed the brushing cycle, you can spend additional time brushing the chewing surfaces of your teeth and areas where staining occurs. You can also brush your tongue, with the toothbrush turned on or off, as you prefer.
BAFOVY electric toothbrush should be safe to use on braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces) and dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) if they are properly adhered and not compromised. If a problem occurs, please follow up with a dental professional.
Kusamalira tsiku ndi tsiku
Rinse the brush head and bristles after each use. You may also remove the brush head and clean it thoroughly as shown in pic.
Zindikirani: For better cleaning results and to prolong the product life, please use the original replacement brush head.
Chikwama cha mswachi
Remove the brush head and rise the metal shaft area with warm water. Make sure you remove any residual toothpaste.
Pukuta pamwamba pa chogwiriracho ndi malondaamp nsalu.
Zindikirani: Musagwire chogwirira pa sinki kuti muchotse madzi ochulukirapo.
Unplug the charger before you clean it. Wipe the surface of the charger with a damp nsalu.
Note: Do not put metal objects on the charger when charging.
To keep the battery fully charged at all times, you may keep your BAFOVY electric toothbrush on the charger when not in use.
Battery usage time is expected to reduce over product life time.
Khalani kutali ndi kutentha.
Do not disassemble and assemble by yourself: if you need repairs, please contact the customer service.
Kuchotsa batri yoyambiranso
Chotsani batri yoyambiranso mukataya mankhwalawo. Musanachotse batiri, onetsetsani kuti mankhwalawo adadulidwa pamakina khoma ndikuti batire lilibe chilichonse.
Tengani zodzitetezera zilizonse zofunikira mukamagwiritsa ntchito zida zotsegulira mankhwalawo komanso mukataya batri yoyambiranso.
- Remove the inner body from the handle.
- Remove the rechargeable battery from the inner body.
Do not throw away the product with the normal household waste at the end of its life. But hand it in at an official collection point for recycling. By doing this, you help to preserve the environment.
- This product contains a built-in rechargeable battery which shall not be disposed of with normal household waste. Please take your products to an official collection point to have a professional remove the rechargeable battery.
- Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products and rechargeable batteries.
Kutaya molondola kumathandiza kupewa zoyipa zachilengedwe komanso thanzi la anthu.
Chitsimikizo ndi Chithandizo
12 months warranty from the original date of purchase.
6 months free extention.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects but not cover loss, damage breakage, changes in appearance, kinks or the gradual degradation of all or parts of the goods due to normal wear, mishap,carelss handling, improper use, or use outside of our care instructions.
If you have any issue regarding your BAFOVY toothbrush, feel free to contact us via email@example.com
Please have your Order ID ready before contacting customer service.
If you are not going to use the product for a long time, unplug it, clean it and store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q: The toothbrush vibration is less powerful than before ？
A: It could be the brush head is too close to the body of the handle.
Remove the brush head from the handle and re-set it on the metal shaft leaving a small gap (1-2mm).
Q: I have charged my toothbrush, but it only works for a short time.
A: If could be the battery is not properly charged. Please line the handle with the charger base, make sure the charger is plugged in and you have seen the charging indicator flashes; if the problem is still not solved, it may be that the battery has reached the end of its service life.
Q: The charging indicator does not light up when the electric toothbrush is not used for a period of time.
A: If the battery is not used for more than six months, it will take 6-20 minutes to be initiated when recharging again.
Q: The toothbrush stops working.
A: It could be due to the empty battery. Charge the toothbrush handle on the charger. If it still fails to start after charging, please contact customer service for more help.
Kutaya Kwenikweni kwa Izi (Zinyalala Zamagetsi ndi Zida Zamagetsi)
(Ikugwiritsidwa ntchito m'maiko omwe ali ndi mitundu yosonkhanitsira)
This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take these items for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product and its electronic accessories should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must withstand any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Guiyang Network Technology Co., Ltd Address: 1404K3, East Block, Shengtang Commercial Building, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
Chopangidwa ku China
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|BAFOVY BF-ET03 Electric Toothbrush [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
BF-ET03 Electric Toothbrush, BF-ET03, Electric Toothbrush, Toothbrush