AX4CL High Output Column Array Loudspeaker
MALANGIZO OYENERA KU CHITETEZO
Yang'anani zizindikiro izi:
Kuwala kwa mphezi yokhala ndi chizindikiro cha mutu wa muvi mkati mwa katatu wozungulira cholinga chake ndikudziwitsa wogwiritsa ntchito "vol oopsa"tage” mkati mwa mpanda wa chinthucho, chomwe chingakhale chokulirapo chokwanira kupanga chiwopsezo cha kugwedezeka kwamagetsi kwa anthu.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
- Werengani malangizo awa.
- Sungani malangizo awa.
- Mverani machenjezo onse.
- Tsatirani malangizo onse.
- Musagwiritse ntchito chida ichi pafupi ndi madzi.
- Sambani ndi nsalu youma.
- Musatseke mipata iliyonse yolowetsa mpweya. Ikani malinga ndi malangizo a wopanga.
- Musakhazikitse pafupi ndi magetsi aliwonse monga ma radiator, magudumu otentha, masitovu, kapena zida zina (kuphatikiza amplifiers) omwe amatulutsa kutentha.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Tetezani chingwe chamagetsi kuti musayende kapena kutsinidwa, makamaka m'mapulagi, zotengera zosavuta, komanso pomwe amachokera pazida.
- Gwiritsani ntchito zophatikizira / zowonjezera zotchulidwa ndi wopanga.
- Gwiritsani ntchito kokha ndi ngolo, choyimilira, katatu, bulaketi, kapena tebulo loperekedwa ndi wopanga, kapena kugulitsidwa ndi zida. Ngolo ikagwiritsidwa ntchito, samalani posuntha ngolo kapena zida zophatikizira kupeŵa kuvulala kongodutsa.
- Chotsani zida izi nthawi yamimphepo yamkuntho kapena mukazigwiritsa ntchito kwakanthawi.
- Tumizani ntchito zonse kwa ogwira ntchito oyenerera. Kutumiza kumafunika pokhapokha zida ziwonongeka mwanjira iliyonse, monga chingwe chamagetsi kapena pulagi yawonongeka, madzi atayika kapena zinthu zagwera m'zipangizo, zida zake zagundika ndi mvula kapena chinyezi, sizigwira ntchito bwino, kapena waponyedwa.
- Chenjezo: kuti muchepetse chiopsezo cha moto kapena kugwedezeka kwamagetsi, musawonetse zida izi kumvula kapena chinyezi.
- Osayika zida izi kuti zikudontha kapena kuwaza ndikuwonetsetsa kuti palibe zinthu zodzazidwa ndi zakumwa, monga mabasiketi, zomwe zimayikidwa pazida.
- Kuti muchotse kwathunthu zida izi m'ma ac mains, dulani cholumikizira chingwe chamagetsi kuchokera pachomangira cha ac.
- Ma plug a chingwe cha magetsi azigwirabe ntchito mosavuta.
- Zipangizozi zili ndi voltages. To prevent electric shock or hazard, do not remove the chassis, input module or ac input covers. No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
- The loudspeakers covered by this manual are not intended for high moisture outdoor environments. Moisture can damage the speaker cone and surround and cause corrosion of electrical contacts and metal parts. Avoid exposing the speakers to direct moisture.
- Keep loudspeakers out of extended or intense direct sunlight. The driver suspension will prematurely dry out and finished surfaces may be degraded by long-term exposure to intense ultra-violet (UV) light.
- The loudspeakers can generate considerable energy. When placed on a slippery surface such as polished wood or linoleum, the speaker may move due to its acoustical energy output.
- Kusamala kuyenera kuchitidwa kutsimikizira kuti wokamba nkhaniyo sagwa ngatitage kapena tebulo pomwe yayikidwa.
- The loudspeakers are easily capable of generating sound pressure levels (SPL) sufficient to cause permanent hearing damage to performers, production crew and audience members. Caution should be taken to avoid prolonged exposure to SPL in excess of 90 dB.
This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Chogulitsacho chikugwirizana ndi izi:
LVD Directive 2014/35/EU, RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU, WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU.
Proel warrants all materials, workmanship and proper operation of this product for a period of two years from the original date of purchase. If any defects are found in the materials or workmanship or if the product fails to function properly during the applicable warranty period, the owner should inform about these defects the dealer or the distributor, providing receipt or invoice of date of purchase and defect detailed description.
This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from improper installation, misuse, neglect or abuse. Proel S.p.A. will verify damage on returned units, and when the unit has been properly used and warranty is still valid, then the unit will be replaced or repaired. Proel S.p.A. is not responsible for any “direct damage” or “indirect damage” caused by product defectiveness.
- Phukusili laperekedwa ku mayeso a kukhulupirika a ISTA 1A. Tikukulangizani kuti muwongolere momwe zinthu ziliri mutangomasula.
- Ngati kuwonongeka kulikonse kwapezeka, mwamsanga mulangize wogulitsa. Sungani zigawo zonse zapackage kuti mulole kuyang'ana.
- Proel siimayambitsa kuwonongeka kulikonse komwe kumachitika panthawi yotumiza.
- Zogulitsa zimagulitsidwa "nyumba yosungiramo zinthu zakale" ndipo kutumiza kuli pachiwopsezo cha wogula.
- Zowonongeka zomwe zingatheke ku unit ziyenera kudziwitsidwa nthawi yomweyo kwa otumiza. Chidandaulo chilichonse cha phukusi tampkuyenera kuchitika mkati mwa masiku asanu ndi atatu kuchokera pa chiphaso cha mankhwala.
Proel samavomereza chiwongolero chilichonse cha kuwonongeka komwe kwachitika kwa anthu ena chifukwa choyika molakwika, kugwiritsa ntchito zida zosinthira zomwe sizinali zoyambira, kusowa kosamalira, t.ampering or improper use of this product, including disregard of acceptable and applicable safety standards. Proel strongly recommends that this loudspeaker cabinet be suspended taking into consideration all current National, Federal, State and Local regulations. The product must be installed be qualified personal. Please contact the manufacturer for further information.
The AX4CL Line Array is a passive system equipped with four 2.5” neodymium transducers with waterproof cones, designed for portable and permanently installed applications where high power and clarity are needed. The aluminum frame box structure ensures lightweight and strength, while the shape features a back-loaded transmission line design with clean mid-bass reproduction and natural cardioid behaviour. The wide horizontal dispersion make the system flexible and adaptable to many different applications.
The AX4CL line array module has been designed to be used as a stand-alone or multiple column system in fixed or mobile installations, frontfill applications and low-profile stage monitoring solutions.
|System's Acoustic Principle||Line Array Element
Line Back Loading
|Kuyankha Pafupipafupi (± 3dB)||200 Hz – 16 KHz (Processed)|
|Kutsitsa Kwadzina||32 Ω|
|Osachepera Impedance||23.7 Ω|
|Horizontal Coverage Angle||80° (-6 dB)|
|Sensitivity (4V) SPL @ 1m*||91 dB|
|Maximum Peak SPL @ 1m||116 dB|
|*measured @4 m and scaled @1 m|
|Type||4 x 2.5″ (66mm) Neodymium
magnet, full range, 0.8″ (20mm)
|Mtundu wa Coil wa Voice||Ventilated voice coil|
|cholumikizira Type||Neutrik® Speakon® NL4 x 2
(1+/1- signal IN & LINK ; 2+/2- thru)
|Continuous AES Pink Noise Power||80 W|
|Program Power||160 W|
|ENCLOSURE & CONSTRUCTION|
|m'lifupi||90 mamilimita (3.54 ″)|
|Height (AX16CL)||390 mamilimita (15.4 ″)|
|kuzama||154 mamilimita (6.06 ″)|
|kujambula||High resistance, water based paint,
black or white finish
|Flying system||Aluminum Fast Link structure with
|Net Kunenepa||4 kg / 8.8 mababu|
AX4CL MECHANICAL DRAWING
|KPTWAX16CLL||Wall bracket for 1 or 2 units|
|KPTPOLEAX16CL||Adapter ya pulasitiki|
|KPTFAXCL||Foam adapters for stage monitor or frontfill application|
|Chithunzi cha DHSS10M20||ø35mm 1-1.7m Pole with Handle and M20 screw|
|ESO2500LU025||25 cm SPEAKON linking cable 4x4mm|
|KP210S||ø35mm 0.7-1.2m Pole with M20 screw|
|NL4FX||Neutrik Speakon® PLUG|
|NL4MP||Neutrik Speakon® panel socket|
|98ALT200009||2.5’’ speaker – 0.8” VC – 8 ohm|
INPUT & LINK – Both connectors at the top and the bottom of the AX4CL can operate as input or link, to connect an appropriated processed amplifier or to link the column to a second one. The AX4CL does not include an internal passive crossover for filtering the signal, but only an internal protection that excludes the internal speaker to protect them from excessive input power. The protection should not trip with a typical music program, but only with a massive and constant power signal, like a feedback. The connections are the following:
|INPUT – LINK|
|NL4 pin number||kugwirizana kwamkati|
|1+||+ speakers (pass thru link speakon)|
|1-||– speakers (pass thru link speakon)|
|2+||+ no connection (pass thru link speakon)|
|2-||– no connection (pass thru link speakon)|
The maximum quantity of AX4CL that can be linked together depends by the load capacity of the appropriate processed ampwopititsa patsogolo ntchito.
BASIC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING! CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITION OF USE:
- This loudspeaker is designed exclusively for Professional audio applications. The product must be installed by qualified personal only.
- Proel strongly recommends that this loudspeaker cabinet be suspended taking into consideration all current National, Federal, State and Local regulations. Please contact the manufacturer for further information.
- Proel samavomereza chiwongola dzanja chilichonse cha kuwonongeka komwe kwachitika kwa anthu ena chifukwa choyika molakwika, kusowa kosamalira, tampering or improper use of this product, including disregard of acceptable and applicable safety standards.
- During assembly pay attention to the possible risk of crushing. Wear suitable protective clothing. Observe all instructions given on the rigging components and the loudspeaker cabinets. When chain hoists are in operation ensure that there is nobody directly underneath or in the vicinity of the load. Do not under any circumstances climb on the array.
PIN LOCKING AND SPLAY ANGLES SET UP
The figure below shows how to insert correctly the locking pin and how to set up the splay angle between loudspeakers.
LOCKING PIN INSERTION
SPLAY ANGLE SET UP
Use these holes for the accessories splay angle:
Use these holes for the column speaker splay angle:
Each of the following examples has some symbols at the connection points: these symbols indicate if a splay angle is allowed or is prohibited for safety or acoustical reason:
FLOOR INSTALLATION WITH KPTPOLEAX16CL POLE ADAPTER
The KPTPOLEAX16CL is used in combination with the KP210S or DHSS10M20 pole on the KPTFAX16CL floor stand as base.
- The ground where the KPTFAX16CL floor stand is placed needs to be stable and compact.
- Adjust the feet so to put the KTPFAX16CL perfectly horizontal. Use a spirit level to obtain the best result.
- Nthawi zonse muzitchinjiriza zomangira zomangika pansi kuti musasunthike komanso kuti mutha kudumpha.
- A maximum of 4 x AX4CL speakers are allowed to be installed over a KPTFAX16CL with pole serving as ground support.
- The column must be setup with 0° aiming.
FLOOR AND FRONT FILL INSTALLATION USING KPTFAXCL FOAM STAND
- KPTFAX4CL can be used in front-fill or monitor applications on stage.
- The ground where the KPTFAXCL foam stand is placed needs to be stable and compact.
- When using this support for frontfill application, place it on a stable surface. If it is placed on a front line subwoofer, it must be secured to it using a strap, because the subwoofer vibrations could cause it to fall to ground.
WALL INSTALLATION USING KPTWAX16CLL BRACKETS
- No hardware is supplied to install the KPTWAX16CLL to the walls: the hardware to be used depends on the wall structure. Use always the best hardware available, taking in consideration the whole weight of loudspeakers and accessories.
- Brackets MUST be installed by qualified personnel in accordance with safe installation practices.
- A single AX4CL or 2x AX4CL speakers can be installed using the KPTWAX16CLL as top and bottom wall brackets.
AX4CL CONNECTION EXAMPles
Otsatira akaleamples shows all the possible connections between a dedicated amplifier and the AX4CL column speaker, please note the amplifier must be equipped with a DSP and specifically designed preset.
1 x AX4CL
2 x AX4CL
4 x AX4CL
PROEL SpA (Likulu Lapadziko Lonse) - Via alla Ruenia 37/43 - 64027 Sant'Omero (Te) - ITALY
Tel: + 39 0861 81241 Fax: + 39 0861 887862 www.axiomproaudio.com
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|AXIOM AX4CL High Output Column Array Loudspeaker [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
AX4CL High Output Column Array Loudspeaker, AX4CL, High Output Column Array Loudspeaker, Output Column Array Loudspeaker, Column Array Loudspeaker, Array Loudspeaker, Loudspeaker