apple Airpods Pro With Magsafe Charging Case
Swipe up or down to adjust volume.
Dinani ndi kugwira.
- Switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode.
Audio controls in Control Center.
- Swipe down from top-right corner to open Control Center. Touch and hold volume to see audio options.
Connect to iPhone or iPad.
- Connect to Wi-Fi and turn on Bluetooth®.
Connect AirPods Pro.
- Open case and hold near device to set up. Apple devices signed in to iCloud pair automatically.
Lumikizani kuzipangizo zina.
- With AirPods Pro in open case, press button on back until light blinks. Then choose them in Bluetooth settings.
Changing ear tips.
- Pull firmly to remove tip. To attach tip, align it, then push until it clicks. For more tip sizes, see inside box.
Charge AirPods Pro.
- Place case with status light facing up on an Apple Watch, MagSafe, or Qi-certified charger. Or use the Lightning connector.
AirPods User Guide. To learn more, go to support.apple.com/guide/airpods.© 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are
registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and are used under license. Designed by Apple in California. Printed in XXXX. AM034-05287-A
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|apple Airpods Pro With Magsafe Charging Case [pdf] Wogwiritsa Ntchito|
Airpods Pro With Magsafe Charging Case, Pro With Magsafe Charging Case, Magsafe Charging Case, Charging Case, Case
- Guide d’utilisation des AirPods – Assistance Apple (CA)
- AirPods User Guide - Apple Support
- Manual de uso de los AirPods - Soporte técnico de Apple (MX)
- Manual de uso de los AirPods - Soporte técnico de Apple