anko 43233830 Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging
Thank you for choosing this product. We hope you enjoy your new Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging. Please note
- This product shall not be connected to a power supply source exceeding PS2 (9V d.c., 2.3A)
Your Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging
Carefully remove your Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging from the packaging.
Mkati mwa bokosi mupeza:
- 1 x Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging
- 1 x Chingwe cha C-C
- A LED Nightlight
3 modes of adjustable nightlight.
- B Sonyezani
- C Charging Location
Used to charge your wireless charging-enabled device.
- D Wireless Charging Indicator Light
- E Power Adapter Input Port
Connect the Type C USB cable (included) and Power adapter (not included) to the input port.
- F Nightlight Button
Press this button to turn the nightlight on or off. When the nightlight is on, press to adjust the 3 levels of brightness.
- G USB Output
The USB port can support charging for devices without a wireless charging function.
- H “M” button
- Press the “M” button to enter the time setting.
- Press the “M” button twice to set a 12 or 24-hour clock.
- Press and hold the “M” button to enter the alarm setting.
- I “+” & “-” button
- Press the “+” & “-” buttons to adjust the brightness level on the display.
- Press the “+” & “-” buttons to set the time and alarm when you have selected the time or alarm settings.
Mphamvu ON / PA
- Connect the Type C cable (included) to the Type C input port at the back of the Alarm Clock and the USB into the power adaptor.
- Connect the power adapter (not included) to a wall socket and the alarm clock will turn on automatically.
Setting the Clock & Alarm
- Kukhazikitsa nthawi: Press the ‘M’ button to select time settings. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to set the hours and press ‘M’ to confirm. Then use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons again to set the minutes and press ‘M’ to confirm. Press the ‘M’ twice to set a 12 or 24-hour clock.
- Kukhazikitsa Alamu: Press and hold the ‘M’ button to select alarm settings. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to set the hours and press ‘M’ to confirm.
- Then use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons again to set the minutes and press ‘M’ to confirm.
- Press and hold ‘+’ and ‘-‘ to turn the alarm ON or OFF.
- Alamu Wotchi: Alamu ikalira, dinani batani lililonse kumanja kuti muzimitse alamu.
- Zokonda Za Snooze: When the alarm sounds, please tap the charging location to activate the snooze function. The snooze time is 9 minutes. The bell icon will keep flashing when the snooze function is on.
Charging Your Wireless Charging Enabled Device
- Place your wireless charging device in the center of the charging location.
- The charging indicator light will turn Blue when charging.
- Chida chanu chikayimitsidwa kwathunthu, chowunikira chidzazimitsa.
- If the Blue indicator light is flashing, your wireless charging device has not been placed in the charging area correctly.
Zindikirani: Fast charging won’t work when you are using wireless charging and USB charging at the same time.
Charging Do’s & Dont’s
- If your device supports fast charging we recommend that you use a 3.0 adapter that has Qualcomm Quick Charge technology.
- Do not use it in a hot, humid, or corrosive environment.
- Osayika chojambulira chopanda zingwe pafupi kwambiri ndi mikwingwirima yamagetsi kapena ma chip makhadi.
- Please keep the wireless charger at least 20cm away from any implantable medical devices (pacemakers, implantable cochlear, etc.)
- Khala kutali ndi ana.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito chikwama chachitsulo pa foni yam'manja yanu mukamagwiritsa ntchito charger yopanda zingwe.
- For optimum charging times make sure that your device is not in a protective case that is more than 2mm thick, and that it is positioned in the center of the wireless charger.
- Remove your smartphone from the wireless charger when fully charged.
Display and Nightlight
- The Nightlight has 3 brightness levels.
- Press the nightlight button to switch it On/Off and select the different brightness levels.
- The display backlight has 3 brightness levels.
- Press the “+ “ & “ -” buttons to select the different brightness levels.
|Chida changa sichikulipiritsa.||Make sure your device is placed in the center of the charging location.
Ngati foni ikutetezedwa, chotsani ndikuyesanso.
Make sure your device is wireless charging enabled.
|The alarm did not sound at the correct time.||Make sure the current time is correct.
Check the alarm clock time is set correctly, and confirm whether there is an alarm clock indicator on the display screen.
|Kupititsa mphamvu||DC 5V == 2.6A (Normal)
DC 9V == 2.3A (Fast charge)
|Kutuluka Kwama waya||5V == 1.0A (Normal)
9V == 1.11A (Fast charge)
|USB Kuchokera||5.0V 0.3A (For 5V DC input)
5.0V 1A (For 9V DC input)
|miyeso||140 × 100 × 78mm|
12 Miyezi Iwaranti
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Katundu wathu amabwera ndi chitsimikiziro chomwe sichingasankhidwe pansi pa Lamulo la Ogulitsa ku Australia. Muli ndi ufulu wolowa m'malo kapena kubwezeredwa ndalama zolephera zazikulu ndi kulipidwa chifukwa cha kuwonongeka kapena kuwonongeka kwina kulikonse. Muli ndi ufulu kuti katundu wanu akonzedwe kapena kusinthidwa ngati katundu walephera kukhala wabwino ndipo kulephera sikungakhale kulephera kwakukulu.
Kwa makasitomala aku New Zealand, chitsimikizo ichi chikuwonjezeranso ufulu wamalamulo omwe awonedwa malinga ndi malamulo ku New Zealand.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|anko 43233830 Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
43233830, Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging, Alarm Clock, Clock