Bluetooth® Party Speaker with
Magetsi a RGB
Wopanda zingwe x 1
Yaying'ono USB adzapereke Chingwe x 1
AUX in cable x 1
Buku la Buku x 1
- Batri silingathe kutentha kwambiri kapena kutsika kwambiri, kuthamanga kwa mpweya wokwera kwambiri mukamagwiritsa ntchito, kusungira kapena kunyamula.
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an Incorrect type. Dispose of used battery according to the instructions.
Kusintha batire ndi mtundu wolakwika kudzalambalala zotetezedwa zomangidwa.
- Disposal of a battery into fire, or mechanically crushing or cutting a battery could result in an , explosion.
, Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment could result in an explosion.
Batire yomwe ili ndi mpweya wochepa kwambiri ingayambitse kuphulika kapena kutayikira kwamadzi kapena gasi.
- Musawonetse chipangizocho ku kuwala kwa dzuwa, kutentha kapena moto.
Kuwonongeka, kugwedezeka, ndi/kapena kuvulala kungachitike ngati machenjezowa sakutsatiridwa.
Chipangizocho chimatha kutentha mukamayatsa.
Onetsetsani kuti nthawi zonse mumazimitsa chinthucho ndi potulutsa magetsi musanatulutse chinthucho.
Onetsetsani kuti mankhwalawa ali ndi mpweya wambiri.
- Osakanikiza kwambiri mabataniwo chifukwa angawononge mankhwalawo.
- Gwiritsani ntchito nsalu zowuma zokha kuti zinthu zikhale zaukhondo ku fumbi.
Never try to repair this product yourself. take it to a certified technician. Trying to remove panels or repairing the unit yourself could lead to electric shock. When the unit is not in use. make sure it is correctly turned off and stored in a cool dry place.
- Osayika zinthu zakunja muzogulitsa.
Pewani kugwetsa mankhwala. chifukwa zovuta zimatha kuwononga malonda.
Mphamvu ON / PA:
Dinani ndikugwira batani la ON/OFF. Magetsi a LED adzawala.
Mafilimu a Bluetooth:
- Once the unit is powered on, will automatically enter to Bluetooth mode.
- Search for KM43233274 and connect from Bluetooth menu on the media device.
- Once unit is successfully paired and connected, you will hear a prompt tone.
Pause and Resume Playback:
Dinani Sewerani/Imitsani batani kuti muyambe kusewera kapena kuyimitsa nyimbo pazida zanu zama media.
Press Plus or Minus button once to skip the track.
Press and hold the Plus or Minus button to increase and decrease the speaker volume.
Ntchito ya AUX:
Use a 3.5mm Aux-in coble to connect your device through the AUX in port.
Insert the USB drive into the USB port. You will hear a sound. The speaker will play the music from the USB drive automatically.
Music support format: MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/APE
ZINDIKIRANI: Doko la USB siligwirizana ndi kulipiritsa kwa USB pazida zakunja.
Micro SD Card Function:
- Plug the Micro SD card into the slot and play music via your media device.
Music support format: MP3/ WMA/WAV/FLAC/APE
Dinani batani la Mode kuti musinthe ntchito ngati mitundu yopitilira iwiri imagwiritsidwa ntchito nthawi imodzi.
Receiving and Ending Calls:
In Bluetooth mode the speaker will automatically pause the playback when there is an incoming call.
- To answer/hang up the call. press the Play/Pause button. To reject the call. press and hold the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds.
Double press Play/Pause to redial the last dialed number.
Please use provided USB cable for charging. Plug one side to the USB port of the unit and the other side connect with the PC. wall charger or other 5V charging devices.
The indicator will be red on charging and will be off after full charged.
Osagwiritsa ntchito yunitiyo polipira.
TWS Pairing (for Bluetooth mode only}:
- After confirming that the two speakers are in Bluetooth mode, press and hold the LED light button 2 seconds for either speaker to enter TWS pairing for automatic connection; after the successful connection, you will hear prompts from the two speakers; after the first successful pairing connection, the two speakers will perform pairing connection automatically if both of them are powered on.
- After the successful pairing connection, gou can search KM43233274 from source device and connect.
- If either of them is operated, the other will perform the same operation, such as light changes, switching songs. volume up/down. Play/Pause and power-off; you also can control the volume up/down, switching songs, Play/Pause from source device.
- Disconnect pairing connection: In pairing connection mode, press and hold the LED light button 2 seconds for either speaker to disconnect and then the current speaker with Bluetooth connection will keep working, and the speaker without connection will go into standby mode.
- Re connection after disconnection: After the TWS pairing connection is disconnected, press and hold the LED light button 2 seconds on disconnected speaker to re-enter TWS pairing and re-connect the other speaker automatically (both speakers should be in Bluetooth mode).
Notes on TWS pairing connection:
TWS pairing will not work if either speaker is already connected to a Bluetooth source device.
Please disconnect the speakers first before TWS pairing.
- Loudspeaker: 5Wx2
- Vuto la Bluetooth: 5.2
- Mafupipafupi: 100Hz-20kHz
- Ntchito Voltagndi: 5v
- Kutalika Kwa Ntchito: 10m
- Play Time: 1-2hours
- Nthawi Yowonjezera: 2-3hours
Chitsimikizo cha miyezi 12
Zikomo chifukwa chogula kuchokera ku Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above. from the date of purchase. provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
- Do not dispose of unit in fire or water. Never attempt to disassemble and reassemble. Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority for recycle advice.
- Keep your device and all accessories out of reach of children and animals. Small ports may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed. Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below 0°C or above 40C).
- Extreme temperatures con cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device. Do not allow your device to get wet, liquids can cause serious damage. Do not handle your device with wet hands.
Ma logo ndi ma logo a Bluetooth® ndi zizindikilo zolembetsedwa ndi Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., ndipo kugwiritsa ntchito zizindikilo zotere za KMART AUSTRALIA kuli ndi chilolezo.
iPhone, iPad and Moc is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LASER At rights reserved.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|anko 43233274 Portable Party Speaker [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
43233274, Portable Party Speaker, Party Speaker, Portable Speaker, Speaker, 43233274 Speaker