Wailesi yokhala ndi Bluetooth
APR-85BT Yonyamula Wailesi yokhala ndi Bluetooth
LOCATION OF CONTROL BUTTONS
|1. Wokamba Nkhani
2. Volume Control kogwirira kozungulira
3. Chizindikiro Cha Mphamvu
4. Kuwonetsa pafupipafupi
5. BT Indicator
6. Doko la USB
7. Play/Pause Button for USB Control
|8. Fast Forward Button for USB Control
9. Fast Backward Button for USB Control
10. Function Band
11. Aux-In Jack
13. Khomo La Battery
14. Power Cord Jack
Zambiri zachitetezo ndi machenjezo
Beware of small pieces and batteries, do not swallow them. It may be hazardous to your health and lead into suffocation. Please, make sure to keep small devices and batteries out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation: Avoid high volumes. Children should be supervised while using; make sure that the appliance is not set to high volume. High volumes may cause irreparable damage to children’s ears.
NEVER let allow anyone, especially children, to put object into the holes, slots or openings on this device. The device must only be opened by a qualified personnel.
Gwiritsani ntchito chinthucho pokwaniritsa cholinga chake.
Chipangizochi chitha kugwiritsidwa ntchito m'nyumba ndi mabizinesi okha.
Chonde sungani buku la malangizo ili kuti mumve zambiri.
Do not obstruct the ventilation of the device. Make sure, that no curtains, newspaper, furniture or any other type of object are blocking the ventilation system of the apparatus.
Overheating may lead into serious damage of the device and reduce its performance and lifespan.
Kutentha ndi kutentha
Do not expose the appliance to strong direct sunlight. Make sure that the appliance is not subject to direct heat sources such as heaters or open fire. Make sure that the ventilation slots of the appliance are not covered.
Chinyezi ndi kuyeretsa
This appliance is not waterproof! Do not immerse player in water. Do not allow player to come in contact with water. If water gets inside the player it may cause serious damage. Do not use cleaning agents that contain alcohol, ammoniac, benzene or abrasives as these could damage the player. For cleaning, use a soft, moistened cloth.
Traffic safety :
Never listening to music when you cross a road or driving car.
Mphamvu ya Mphamvu
Kugwiritsa Ntchito Mphamvu kwa Battery
- Open the battery compartment door by punishing the catches downwards.
- Insert 4 x UM2 batteries as indicated on the battery slot (Batteries excluded).
- Tsekani chitseko chama batire.
Kugwiritsa Ntchito Mphamvu kwa AC
- Connect the power cord to the AC socket, and plug the other end to an AC outlet.
Ntchito ya Wailesi
- Make Sure the unit is connected to power sources.
- Turn to the unit by rotate the Volume knob in clockwise. The power indicator will be on.
- Push the Band Switch to desired band (AM or FM).
- Tune to a desired radio station by rotating the “Tuning knob”
- Pull out the antenna and adjust the length or direction to get the best reception.
To listen to an external audio source, a 3.5mm audio cable (excluded) is needed.
Connect the output jack of the audio source to the Aux-In jack of the radio. Play the audio source. Turn the Volume/ On-Off Knob clockwise to turn radio on. The audio source should then be heard.
- Push the Band Switch to BT/USB and make sure the USB is not connected.
- The BT/USB indicator will be on and blink.
- Turn on the Bluetooth source and Bluetooth function of it (e.g. mobile phone).
- Select the APR-85BT to connect, there will be a prompt and your device is now connected to APR-85BT.
- It is recommended to do the control of playback though the Bluetooth source.
Ntchito ya USB
- Push the Band Switch to BT/USB
- Plug in the USB to USB port
- Play the music and control by the 3 buttons on the top.
To play or pause the music playback, press
To skip to the next track, press
To fast forward within the track, press and hold
To skip to the previous track, press
To fast backward within the tract, press and hold
Power Source: AC~240V, 50Hz / DC 6V (4 x UM2 Batteries)
Power output: 500mW RMS
Frequency Range: FM 88-108Mhz / AM 540-1600kHz
Kuyankha pafupipafupi: 125Hz - 6kHz
Bluetooth Version: Ver. 4.2
Dimensions: (H) 162) x (W) 215 x (D) 69 mm
Kulemera kwake: ~ 0.5kg
KUCHOTSA KWA Magetsi NDI ZOKHUDZA Magetsi
Chizindikiro ichi pamalonda kapena phukusi chimatanthauza kuti chinthucho sichiyenera kutengedwa ngati zinyalala zapakhomo. Osataya zinyalala kumapeto kwa moyo wake, koma tengani kumalo osonkhanitsira ndalama kuti adzagwiritsenso ntchito. Mwanjira imeneyi mudzathandiza kuteteza zachilengedwe ndikutha kupewa zovuta zilizonse zomwe zingakhudze chilengedwe ndi thanzi la anthu.
Kuti mupeze malo osonkhanitsira omwe ali pafupi:
- Lumikizanani ndi oyang'anira dera
- Pezani website: www.mmediu.ro
- Funsani zambiri ku shopu komwe mudagulako.
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|AKAI APR-85BT Portable Radio with Bluetooth [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
APR-85BT Portable Radio with Bluetooth, APR-85BT, Portable Radio with Bluetooth, APR-85BT Portable Radio, Portable Radio, Radio