Buku la AIPER Seagull 800B Robotic Pool Vacuum Vacuum
This environment-friendly robotic pool cleaner Seagull 800B is a new type of rechargeable automatic cleaner that filters the pool water without replacing the pool water.
Chonde werengani bukuli mosamala musanaligwiritse ntchito.
MALANGIZO OYENERA KU CHITETEZO
Read the manual carefully, and use the cleaner according to the manual.
We are not liable for any losses or injuries caused by improper use.
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not operate the cleaner when people or animals are in the pool.
- Zimitsani chotsukira pokonza, kuyeretsa kapena ngati sichikugwiritsidwa ntchito.
- Do not allow children to ride on the cleaner, or play with it without supervision or instruction.
- Gwiritsani ntchito adaputala yamagetsi yoyambira komanso yovomerezeka yokha.
- The adapter cord should only be replaced by a qualified electrician.
- The charging adapter must be connected to a leakage protected and earthed socket when charging.
- Onetsetsani kuti soketi yolipirira yawumitsidwa musanalipire.
- While charging, the cleaner should be kept in a cool place, and not covered with anything to prevent the damage of internal electrical components by overheating.
- Do not run the cleaner when it is out of water, as it may damage the cleaner by overheating.
- Ndi akatswiri okhawo ovomerezeka omwe amatha kusokoneza zida zoyendetsera zomata za zotsukira.
- Do not operate the cleaner while pool filter is running.
- Oil sealing for motor contains grease, which may cause water pollution if grease leaks.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito kapena kusunga chotsukira pafupi ndi gwero lililonse la kutentha.
- Do not pierce the shell of the cleaner with nails or other sharp objects.
Do not hammer, impact, or throw the cleaner.
Specifications & Working Conditions
- Pool Size: 800sq.ft/80m², flat floor only
- Charger Input: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Kutulutsa kwa Charger: 12.6V/1.8A
- Nthawi Yotsatsa: Maola 2.5
- Run Time: up to 90 Minutes
- IP Grade: IPX8 Waterproof
- Max Water Depth: 10ft (3m)
Use the cleaner in the water conditions below:
- Kutentha: 50-95 ° F (10-35 ° C)
- Mtengo wa pH: 7.0-7.4
- Mankhwala: Kuposa 4 ppm
- NaCl: Kuposa 5000 ppm
Use The Pool Cleaner
Zinthu zofunika kuzisamala
- A: This model only applies to swimming pools with a flat floor with no slopes, up to 800sq.ft/80m².
- B: Insert the included 2 brushes tightly to the bottom slots of the cleaner and you will hear a click sound.
- C: Power off the cleaner after use.
- D: Put into or lift out of the pool with the cleaner bottom towards the wall to avoid any possible scratches to the pool or the machine.
Fully charge the cleaner before cleaning your pool.
- Power off the cleaner before charging.
- Clean and dry the charging port before charging.
- When charging, do not make the bottom up to prevent the handle from being crushed.
- Blue light flashing slowly indicates the battery is charging.
- Blue light staying ON indicates that charging is completed.
- a. Press and hold the power button till the blue light stays ON with a beep.
Drop the cleaner into the water in 30 seconds. The cleaner will work after 5 seconds, with the white light staying ON.
- b. When the battery is low, the red light flashes slowly and automatically stops alongside the pool wall.
The red light will flash for 60 seconds and power OFF, to be retrieved back.
- c. Attach the included hook to your pool pole and hook up the handle of the cleaner to lift it out of the water.
Clean The Filter Tray
- a. Open the two small buckles in the front and back of the machine, then slightly open the two big buckles at the sides of the machine.
- b. Take off the top cover of the machine and take the filter tray out.
- c. Dump the dirt and debris in the bottom shell. Wash the shell and filter tray with water.
- d. After all is cleaned, put the filter tray back and lock the top cover with buckles.
Kukonza & Kusunga
- a. Always wash the filter tray IMMEDIATELY after use.
The filter tray will be blocked by dried debris and hard to remove if it’s not washed in time.
- b. Replace a Brush:
If a brush is worn out, please take the brush off with the steps below.
1) Take off the top cover of the machine and find the brush position;
2) Use your finger or a small tool to push the two small locking bars aside, as the arrows show below;
3) Press the two locking bars down and get the brush out;
4) Insert your new brush (not included) to the bottom slot of the cleaner.
- c. Replace a Wheel:
If a wheel breaks, please see the steps below for replacing it.
1) Take off the top cover of the machine and find the broken wheel position;
2) Use your finger or a small tool to push the wheel buckle till it bends a little and push down the top of the black wheel stem and keep the white wheel stem catch part, as the arrows show below;
3) Insert the included new spare wheels to the white wheel stem catch, and align it with either of the two small holes of the heel
position; lock it up and you will hear a click sound.
- d. Chotsukiracho chiyenera kusungidwa pamalo ozizira ndi mpweya wabwino, kutali ndi dzuwa.
- e. If the cleaner needs to be stored for a long period of time, it should be charged every three months to maintain battery life between 40%-60%. Please use the original and authorized power adapter only. If the cleaner is not charged for a long time, the battery voltage idzakhala yotsika kuposa mphamvu yoteteza kutulutsa kopitilira muyesotage chifukwa chodziyimitsa yokha batire, zomwe zingayambitse kuwonongeka koopsa.
Chizindikiro Cha Kuunika
|NO.||Mkhalidwe Wogwira Ntchito||Chizindikiro Cha Kuunika|
|1||Power ON/Battery Level||Blue light stays on/Blue light numbers|
|2||Kuzimitsa magetsi||Nyali ZIMZIMA|
|3||Working (Motors Running)||Kuwala koyera kumakhalabe koyaka|
|4||kulipiritsa||Kuwala kwa buluu kumawala pang'onopang'ono|
|5||Kulipira Kumaliza||Kuwala kwa buluu kumakhalabe|
|6||Chenjezo la Battery Low||Kuwala kofiira kumawala pang'onopang'ono|
|7||Filter Tray Blocked||Green and blue lights flash in turn|
|8||Impeller Blocked||Red and green lights flash in turn|
|9||Water Immersed||Red and blue lights flash in turn|
|10||Kulephera kwamphamvu||Kuwala kwa buluu kumang'anima mofulumira|
|1||Oyera||Nyanja ya 800B||1|
Izi zadutsa mayeso onse owongolera ndi chitetezo, ochitidwa ndi dipatimenti yaukadaulo ya fakitale.
- Chitsimikizocho chimaphimbidwa kwa miyezi 12 (ya batri ndi mota yokha) kuyambira tsiku lomwe idagulidwa koyambirira.
- This warranty is voided if the product has been altered, misused, or has been repaired by unauthorized personnels.
- Chitsimikizocho chimangokhudza zolakwika zopanga zokha ndipo sichimawononga chilichonse chobwera chifukwa cha kusagwira bwino kwa chinthucho ndi eni ake.
- The order number or record must be presented for any claim or repair during the warranty period.
Chidziwitso cha FCC
ZINDIKIRANI: Chida ichi chidayesedwa ndipo chapezeka kuti chikutsatira malire a chipangizo chamagetsi cha Class B, kutengera Gawo 15 la Malamulo a FCC.
Malirewa adapangidwa kuti aziteteza moyenera kusokonezedwa ndi malo okhala.
Zidazi zimapanga, zimagwiritsa ntchito komanso zimatha kuwunikira mphamvu zamawayilesi ndipo, ngati sizinayikidwe ndikugwiritsidwa ntchito motsatira
malangizo, angayambitse kusokoneza koopsa kwa mawayilesi.
Komabe, palibe chitsimikizo kuti kusokonezedwa sikungachitike pakukhazikitsa kwina.
Ngati chipangizochi chikuyambitsa vuto pakulandila wailesi kapena wailesi yakanema, zomwe zingadziwike mwa kuzimitsa zida zonse, wogwiritsa ntchitoyo amalimbikitsidwa kuti ayesere kusokoneza mwa njira imodzi kapena zingapo izi:
- Konzaninso kapena sinthani antenna yolandila.
- Lonjezani kupatukana pakati pazida ndi wolandila.
- Lumikizani zida zogulitsira pa dera losiyana ndi lomwe wolandirayo walumikizidwa.
- Funsani wogulitsayo kapena waluso pa TV / TV kuti akuthandizeni.
- Please note that changes or modifications of this product is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance (Aiper) could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Chida ichi chimatsatira Gawo 15 la Malamulo a FCC. Kugwiritsa ntchito kutengera izi: (1) chipangizochi sichingayambitse mavuto, ndipo (2) chipangizochi chikuyenera kuvomereza zosokoneza zilizonse zomwe zingalandiridwe, kuphatikiza zosokoneza zomwe zingayambitse ntchito yosafunikira.
Importer: Aiper Intelligent, LLC.
Address: 2700 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 350, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
telefoni: + 1 866, 850-0666
Thank you for choosing AIPER robotic pool cleaner.
Mwalumikizana ndi mamiliyoni a anthu kuti musangalale ndi kuyeretsa padziwe la robotic.
Bukuli limakuthandizani kuti loboti yanu igwire bwino ntchito yake.
Please take a few moments to read it through.
Ngati muli ndi mafunso, chonde lemberani makasitomala athu kuti akuthandizeni kapena kuwachezera www.aiper.com kuti mudziwe zambiri.
Aiper Customer Service:
Ku US Kwaulere: 1-866-850-0666
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|AIPER Seagull 800B Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner [pdf] Buku Logwiritsa Ntchito|
Seagull 800B, Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner, Seagull 800B Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner, Pool Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum Cleaner