UN-019 Essential Compressor Nebulizer
Thank you for purchasing the UN-019 Compressor Nebulizer.
This device is a compact medical device designed to deliver the medication prescribed by your doctor.
The compressor creates a stream of air that travels through the clear tubing to the nebulizer which generates a mist of medicinal particles small enough to reach the furthest parts of your lungs to provide maximum benefit for the treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
This device should be used only as directed. Do not use this device for anything other than as prescribed by your doctor.
Before use, read this instruction manual thoroughly.
This device conforms to the European Directive 93/42 EEC for Medical Products. This is proved the CE conformity marking CE1639. (1639: The identification number of the Notified Body.)
|Caution Attention or Consult accompanying documents|
|Lembani Zida za BF|
|Ntchito zamkati pokhapokha|
|Onani Buku Lophunzitsira|
|Chizindikiro cha WEEE|
|1639||Lamulo lazachipatala la EC|
- Federal Law restricts the sale or use of this device to an order by a physician.
- Follow the instructions of your physician when operating this device.
- This device is a nebulizer for the inhalation of medical aerosols and is suitable for solutions used by children. Use only the type and amount of medication prescribed by the patientts doctor.
- This device is intended for aerosol therapy only. Any other use is not recommended.
- Do not twist the air tube during operation.
- Do not pour more than 6ml of solution into the device.
DANGER: Risk of electrocution.
- Always disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito posamba.
- Osayika kapena kusunga chipinda chomwe chingagwere kapena kukokedwa mu mphika kapena lakuya.
- Do not place or drop the device into water or other liquid.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet immediately.
WARNING: Risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury
- Electrical Shock Hazard: Do not remove the cabinet or open the cover.
- Lumikizani chingwe chamagetsi pamagetsi musanayeretse kapena kuseweretsa.
- Do not place this device near hot, sparking or burning objects.
- Osagwiritsa ntchito mafuta kapena mafuta pafupi ndi chipangizochi.
- Zimitsani chipangizocho ngati sichikugwiritsidwa ntchito.
- Sungani chingwe kutali ndi HEATED kapena HOT.
- OSATHA kanthu kapena kuyika chilichonse pachitseko chilichonse.
- NEVER block the air openings of the product or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
- Pewani kugwira ntchito monyowa kapena damp malo.
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet before filling the nebulizer cup.
- When using this device near TVs, microwave ovens, pulse telephones, X- rays, or other strong electric field, there may be electrical interference. It is recommended to be far away from these devices when using this device.
WARNING: Risk of infection
- This device is intended for both adult and pediatric patient use.
- Cleaning of the device is recommended after each aerosol treatment.
Disinfecting is recommended once a day. Please follow cleaning and disinfecting instructions in this manual.
This device is not suitable for use in anesthetics breathing systems.
This device is not suitable for solutions in suspension or high viscosity liquids. In such cases information should be sought from the drug supplier.
This compressor nebulizer is designed to deliver a prescribed medication solution to treat patient respiratory disorders, such as asthma, allergies and bronchitis. The device converts the medication solution into an aerosolized mist which is inhaled by the patient through the mouthpiece or nosepiece or mask. Read this manual thoroughly before using the device and store it for future reference.
|Zofunikira za Magetsi||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Kugwiritsa Ntchito Mphamvu||Pansi pa 60 W|
|Zotsatira pano||Below 0.70 A|
|miyeso||Length 250mm × Width 118mm × Height 175mm|
|Mphamvu Yopanikizika||55 dBA|
|Max. Compression Pressure||35 psi to 50 psi (241 kPa to 345 kPa)|
|Neb. Operating Pressure||9-16 psi (62 kPa to 110 kPa)|
|Liter Mumayenda||5-8 L / mphindi|
|Average Nebulization Rate:||Approx. 0.33 ml/min (6 ml medicine can be nebulized within 18 minutes)|
|Maximum nebulizer solution capacity||6 ml ya|
|Maximum residual medicine volume||0.5 ml ya|
|Particle size (MMAD)||Approximately 3 m|
|Kutentha kwa Ntchito/Chinyezi||+10°C to + 40°C, 30% RH to 85% RH|
|Storage/Transport Temperature Range/ Humidity||– 20°C to + 70°C, 10% RH to 95% RH|
|Operating and Storage/Transport Atmospheric Pressure||700 hPa mpaka 1,060 hPa|
Chitetezo ku mantha amagetsi
– Classified as Type
– Type BF applied parts: Mouthpiece, nosepiece, masks
Degree of safety in the presence of flammable anesthetics or oxygen — No AP/APG (not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetics or oxygen)
Mode of operation — Continuous
IP21 — Protection against harmful ingress of water is Ordinary.
(Plug shape) C-plug: UN-019A-EC1B, BF-plug: UN-019A-EC2B
- Chigawo chachikulu
- Chigoba chachikulire
- Chigoba cha ana
- Mpweya wa mpweya
- Nebulizer cup
- Zosefera za mpweya
- Buku lophunzitsira
- Kunyamula thumba
M'malo mndandanda wa zigawo
|Chigoba cha ana||UNB-014A-02EC||1||PVC|
|Mpweya wa mpweya||UNB-014A-03EC||1||PVC|
|Zosefera mpweya||UNB-014A-04EC||5||urethane sponge|
|Nebulizer cup||UNB-014A-05EC||1||PP, SAN|
- Place the device on a stable, sturdy and flat surface so that the device can be easily reached when you are seated.
- Make sure that the device is in the “Off” (O) position by pressing on the upper side of switch.
- Plug power cord into a wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the air tube into the air outlet connector on the device.
- Add the prescribed solution through the opening on the cup using an eye dropper or pre-measured dose container.
The “6cc” marking on the nebulizer cup is the maximum level.
Medication cannot be filled beyond the maximum level.
- Insert the mouthpiece into the top of the nebulizer cup.
If nosepiece is used, insert it into the mouthpiece.
If a mask is used, connect the bottom of the mask to the top of the nebulizer cup.
- Connect another end of the air tube to nebulizer air inlet connector on the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- Turn the power on to start the unit.
- Initiate the treatment by placing the mouthpiece between the teeth.
Inhale through the mouthpiece and exhale through your nose.
If nosepiece is used, inhale through the nosepiece and exhale your mouth.
- If a mask is used, place the mask over the mouth and nose.
- Turn the power off and unplug from the wall outlet.
- Remove the air tube from the air inlet connectors.
- KUYENERA: Remove the mouthpiece, nosepiece, mask, and disassemble the nebulizer cup (cup, cap, and baffle), and wash these items in hot water with dish-washing detergent. Rinse these items thoroughly to remove the detergent and air dry.
- TO DISINFECT: Mix one part of white vinegar with 3 parts hot water in a clean container. Submerge mouthpiece, nosepiece, mask, and parts of nebulizer cup for half an hour in the solution. Remove from solution and let air dry.
- There is no need to clean the tube. If necessary wipe the surface regularly.
- Replace the nebulizer accessories including adult mask, child mask, mouthpiece, nosepiece, nebulizer cup, Air tube after using 6 months.
- Replace the filter every 30 days or if the filter turns grey.
Chenjezo: The device must be changed if it becomes clogged.
Chenjezo: The device and accessories must not be boiled.
- The air filter should be replaced when it turns gray. Additional filters can be procured from your dealer.
- Only authorized personnel shall make repairs to this device.
Chenjezo: The device may be damaged if used with a dirty filter or if the air filter is replaced by some other material such as cotton. Do NOT operate without the dedicated air filter.
Check the following if the device should fail during operation. You can also refer to the pages of this manual for complete instructions.
|Nothing happens when the power switch is pressed.||The power cord is not connected correctly to the electrical outlet.||Check that the plug is inserted in an electrical outlet. Unplug then reinsert the plug if necessary.|
|Palibe nebulization kapena low nebulization rate pomwe magetsi ali.||There is no medication in the nebulizer cup.||Add the correct amount of medication to the nebulizer cup.|
|There is too much/little medication in the nebulizer cup.|
|The cap of nebulizer cup is missing or not assembled correctly.||Attach the cap of nebulizer cup correctly.|
|The accessory for inhale is not assembled correctly.||Assemble the accessory for inhale correctly.|
|The nozzle of nebulizer cup is blocked.||Make sure that the nozzle is free of blockages.|
|The nebulizer cup is tilted at a sharp angle.||Onetsetsani kuti zida za nebulizer sizimapendekeka pamakona opitilira madigiri 45.|
|The air tube is not connected correctly.||Make sure that the air tube is correctly connected to the compressor and accessory for inhale.|
|The air tube is folded or damaged.||Onetsetsani kuti mpweya chubu mulibe kinks.|
|The air tube is blocked.||Onetsetsani kuti chubu cha mpweya chilibe zotchinga.|
|Fyuluta ya mpweya ndiyodetsedwa.||M'malo mwa fyuluta ya mpweya ndi yatsopano.|
|Chipangizocho chimamveka mokweza modabwitsa.||The air filter cover is not attached correctly.||Ikani chivundikiro cha fyuluta ya mpweya molondola.|
|Chipangizocho ndi chotentha kwambiri.||The device is covered by something.||Do not cover the device with any type of cover during use.|
|The device was operated continuously for over 20 minutes.||Limit use to 20 minutes at a time, and allow a 40 minute rest interval before using the device again.|
ZINDIKIRANI: If the suggested remedy does not solve the problem, do not try to repair the device. No parts of the unit are user serviceable.
Return the unit to an authorized retail outlet or distributor.
Kukula kwa Tinthu: **MMAD * approximately 3 um
Kuchuluka Kwamankhwala Oyenera: 2 ml minimum — 6 ml maximum
Mtengo wa Nebulization: 0.33 ml/min (by weight loss)
Aerosol Output: **0.33 ml (2 ml, 1%NaF)
Aerosol Output Rate: **0.06 ml/min (2ml, 1%NaF)
Result of cascade impactor **measurements for particle size
MMAD = Misa Median Aerodynamic Diameter
EMD TECHNICAL DATA
Medical Electrical Equipment needs special precautions regarding EMD and needs to be installed and put into service according to the EMD information provided in the following.
Portable and mobile RF communication equipment (e.g. cell phones) can affect Medical Electrical Equipment. The use of accessories and cables other than those specified may result in increased emissions or decreased immunity of the unit.
Table 1 – EMISSION Limits –
|Conducted and radiated RF EMISSION CISPR 11||Gulu 1||Kalasi B|
|Kupotoza kwa Harmonic||IEC 61000-3-2||Kalasi A|
|Voltagkusinthasintha ndi kusinthasintha||IEC 61000-3-3||Compliance|
Table 2 – IMMUNITY TEST LEVELS : Enclosure Port –
|Phenomenon||MIYAMBO YOYESETSA THUPI|
|Electrostatic discharge IEC 61000-4-2||± 8 kV kukhudzana
± 2 kV, ± 4 kV, ± 8 kV, ± 15 kV mpweya
|Radiated RF EM fields IEC 61000-4-3||10 V / m
80 MHz - 2.7 GHz
80% AM pa 1 kHz
|Proximity fields from RF wireless communications equipment IEC 61000-4-3||Onani tebulo 4|
|Rated power frequency magnetic fields IEC 61000-4-8||30 A / m
50 Hz kapena 60 Hz
Table 3 – IMMUNITY TEST LEVELS : Input a.c. power Port –
|Phenomenon||MIYAMBO YOYESETSA THUPI|
|Magetsi othamanga mwachangu / kuphulika kwa IEC 61000-4-4||± 2 kV
100 kHz kubwereza pafupipafupi
|Surges Line-to-line IEC 61000-4-5||± 0.5 kV, ± 1 kV|
|Conducted disturbances induced by RF fields IEC 61000-4-6||3 V 0.15 MHz – 80 MHz
6 V mu ISM ndi mawayilesi osaphunzira pakati pa 0.15 MHz ndi 80 MHz 80 % AM pa 1 kHz
|Voltagndi kuviika IEC 61000-4-11||0% UT; 0.5 kuzungulira
At 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, 180°, 225°, 270°, and 315°
|0 % UT; 1 cycle And 70 % UT; 25/30 cycle Single phase: at 0°|
|VoltagKusokoneza kwa IEC 61000-4-11||0% UT; 250/300 kuzungulira|
|NOTE UT is the AC mains voltage isanachitike mayeso.|
Table 4 – Test specifications for ENCLOSURE PORT IMMUNITY to RF wireless communications equipment –
|Nthawi yoyesera (MHz)||Gulu (MHz)||Service||Kusinthasintha||Zolemba malire mphamvu (W)||Mtunda (m)||Chitetezo cha chitetezo cha chitetezo (V / m)|
|385||380 - 390||Mtengo wa TETRA400||Kugunda kusinthasintha 18 Hz||1.8||0.3||27|
|450||430 - 470||Mtengo wa GMRS460
Mtengo wa FR460
|FM ± 5 kHz kupatuka 1 kHz sine||2||0.3||28|
|710||704 - 787||Gulu la LTE 13,17||Kugunda kusinthasintha 217 Hz||0.2||0.3||9|
|810||800 - 960||GSM 800/900 TETRA 800
Mtengo wa CDMA850
Gulu la LTE 5
|Kugunda kusinthasintha 18 Hz||2||0.3||28|
Mtengo wa CDMA1900
Chithunzi cha GSM1900
LTE Band 1,3,4,25 UMTS
|Kugunda kusinthasintha 217 Hz||2||0.3||28|
|2450||2400 - 2570||Bluetooth WLAN 802.11b/g/n
Mtengo wa RFID2450
Gulu la LTE 7
|Kugunda kusinthasintha 217 Hz||2||0.3||28|
|5240||5100 - 5800||WLAN 802.11 ndi / n||Kugunda kusinthasintha 217 Hz||0.2||0.3||9|
KUTHANDIZA KWAMBIRI KWA NKHANIYI
(WASTE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT)
This marking shown on this product and its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed of with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office for details of where and how they can dispose this item for environmentally safe recycling.
This device does not contain any hazardous substances.
Malingaliro a kampani A&D Company, Ltd.
1-243 Asahi, Kitamoto-shi, Saitama 364-8585, JAPAN
telefoni:  (48) 593-1111 fakisi:  (48) 593-1119
Shenzhen Bi-rich Medical Devices Co.Ltd,
The 1st Building of No. 10, Xinqiao GangZai Road, Xinqiao Street, Bao’An District ,518125,
Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province, P. R. China
SUNGO Cert GmbH
Lindenstraße 48-52, 40233 Dusseldorf, Germany
Zida za A&D ZOPEREKA
Unit 24/26 Blacklands Way, Abingdon Business Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14
1DY United Kingdom
telefoni:  (1235) 550420 fakisi:  (1235) 550485
Kampani A&D EN, INC.
4622 Runway Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 USA
telefoni:  (888) 726-9966
Kampani A & D AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD
32 Dew Street, Thebarton, South Australia 5031, AUSTRALIA
telefoni:  (8) 8301-8100 fakisi:  (8) 8352-7409
Zolemba / Zothandizira
|A D UN-019 Essential Compressor Nebulizer [pdf] Buku la Malangizo|
UN-019, Essential Compressor Nebulizer, Compressor Nebulizer, Essential Nebulizer, Nebulizer, UN-019 Nebulizer