HP N9H64FN Black-Tri-color Cartridge Inki
When you install a new cartridge, the printer completes a cartridge alignment. Load paper in the input tray, and then replace one or both cartridges as needed.
Before you replace the cartridges and begin the alignment process, follow these steps to load paper in the printer.
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull the tray toward you to open it.
Pull to open the paper tray
The Close Tray screen displays on the printer control panel with the message, ‘A paper tray is open. Close the tray to continue. Touch to view paper loading instructions.’ The Play icon also () displays on the bottom left corner of the touchscreen.
- Touch the Play icon () to watch a video on the touchscreen about loading paper (optional).
- With the paper tray pulled out, push in the photo tray as far as possible.
Push in the photo tray
- Slide out the paper width guides as far as possible.
Slide out the paper width guides
- Load plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Push the stack of paper toward the rear of the paper tray until the paper stops, and then gently slide in the paper width guides until they lightly rest against the edges of the paper.
Slide the paper back and the paper width guides in
- Push in the paper tray until it locks into place.
Push in the paper tray
- Have You Changed the Paper? screen displays. If you do not touch an option, the message fades after several seconds, and the printer uses the last paper settings that were entered. Adjust the paper settings as needed.
- If you did not change the paper size or type in the main tray or the photo tray, touch OK to return to the Home screen, or wait several seconds to allow the printer to automatically return to the Home screen.
- If you did change the paper size or type in the input tray or photo tray, follow these steps to adjust the paper settings:
- If you changed the paper in the input (main) tray, touch Main Tray, touch Paper Size, and then touch your paper size. Touch Paper Type, and then touch your paper type. Touch Done, and then touch OK to return to the Home screen, or wait several seconds to allow the printer to automatically return to the Home screen.
- If you changed the paper in the photo tray, make sure that 4×6 in., Photo Paper displays in the Photo Tray field. Touch OK to return to the Home screen, or wait several seconds to allow the printer to automatically return to the Home screen.
If the Photo Tray field displays as Empty, open the photo tray and make sure that the index cards or photo paper is pushed all the way to the rear of the tray, and then push the photo tray into the printer until it locks into place. Push the input tray into the printer until it locks into place, and then check the touchscreen to make sure that 4×6 in., Photo Paper displays in the Photo Tray field.
Follow these steps to replace one or both of the cartridges.
Zindikirani: If you are enrolled in the Instant Ink program, you receive special Instant Ink cartridges. Instant Ink cartridges are larger than standard cartridges, but they fit in the carriage in the same way.
Chithunzi: Standard and Instant Ink cartridges
- Standard cartridge
- Instant Ink cartridge
- Yatsani chosindikizira.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by placing two fingers under one or both of the small handles on the sides of the ink cartridge access door and then lifting it up.
- Lightly press down on the low or empty ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the slot on the left to replace the tri-color ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the slot on the right to replace the black ink cartridge.
- Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot, and then set it aside for recycling.
Zindikirani: Recycle any low or empty ink cartridges. The HP Inkjet Supplies Recycling Program is available in many countries/regions, and it is free of charge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Be careful to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Pull the orange tab to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
Chenjezo: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Slide the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then gently push up on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Repeat these steps to replace the other ink cartridge, if necessary.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Gwirani bwino.
- Wait for the printer to calibrate and align the ink cartridges. After the alignment is complete, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Touch OK, and then discard or recycle the alignment page.
If the printer displays an alert message, follow these steps:
1. Touch OK to clear the alert message.
2. Verify that the paper is loaded correctly.
3. If the problem persists, touch Cancel to cancel the print job and then touch OK to clear the alert message.
4. Touch OK to clear the alert message, and then touch Cancel to cancel the print job.
5. If you cannot clear the alert message by touching OK or Cancel, press and hold down on the power button () for at least 6 seconds until the printer turns off. Then turn on the printer again, and try printing again.
6. If you still cannot clear it, remove all cartridges from their slots, and then reinstall them in their original slots (refer to Installing Cartridges).
7. If you still cannot clear it, turn off the printer, unplug it from its power source for at least 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on again.
8. If you still cannot clear it, remove all cartridges from their slots, and then reinstall them in their original slots (refer to Installing Cartridges). Turn off the printer for at least 30 seconds, and then turn it on again before printing again.
9. If you still cannot clear it, turn off the printer for at least 30 seconds, unplug it from its power source for at least 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on again before printing again.
10. If you still cannot clear it, remove all cartridges from their slots, reinstall them in their original slots (refer to Installing Cartridges), turn off the printer for at least 30 seconds, unplug it from its power source for at least 30 seconds, and then plug it back in before turning it on again before printing again.
Yes, you may print in black using the tri-color cartridge. You won’t be able to print in color, though.
The ink in a photo cartridge is made up of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Yellow, cyan, and magenta ink are all present in the tri-color cartridge. Printers made by HP include the HP DeskJet 3620, 3622, 3624, 3626, 3630, 3632, and 3720, 3721, 3722, 3724, 3726, and 3728 All-in-One Printer.
Yes. The printer is compatible with both the 67XL and 67 standard-capacity ink cartridges.
Yes, You can use hp deskjet.
Its quality relies on your printer because it is printer ink.
You should actually call that store or look at their website to see whether specific cartridges are available. Don’t forget to call the day before your trip because the item can be out of stock when you get there.
Is the HP Envy 6052 printer is compatible with the HP 62 or 67XL tricolor and black ink cartridges, thus the answer is yes.
The HP Deskjet 1112 printer uses HP 62 or 62XL multicolor and black ink cartridges.
The ink + ink box weighs about 5 ounces when combined. The exact shipment weight will depend on the vendor’s packaging strategy. Speak with them directly to find out the shipping weight.
Yes, these HP 62 ink cartridges work with the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer.
Ink cartridges are made in numerous countries. Without initially looking at the box the cartridge is in, it is impossible to pinpoint where a specific cartridge was made.
Find the exact replacement ink cartridges you need by searching for your printer on the HP website. It can even be found on the printer itself.